It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence Russian Military Units Operating inside Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LightUpTheDark

Of course Russian military units and personnel are operating in Ukraine

Whats the proof of that again?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Whats the proof of that again?

www.npr.org...

www.theguardian.com...

Blind men can see what you supposedly can't see.

But of course the paratroopers were just lost, because obviously in Russia learning how to figure out your directions isn't a high priority so getting lost 30 miles inside another country isn't a big deal...especially one you have invaded and annexed part of.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Bellingcat lol?, isnt that run by the crazy pseudo journalist that was lying about chemical attacks in Syria?

Except that the fact is chemical weapons were used in Syria...

www.telegraph.co.uk... -on-children.html

And remember the rebels don't have helicopters, so how does one drop things from the sky without a vehicle to do so.

Seems to be some sort of state backed social media news. Or THE THUTH as I guess they like to call it lol.

Funny how open source investigation is only credible when it backs Russia and their claims, but as soon as it get's used by someone not towing the Russian line it is not...how does that work again.

And btw can you prove anything in the bellingcat report wrong, because as of yet that hasn't happened.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

????????? how much NATO troops are now in the Ukraine working ??????
to complete the GOOD Guy's /BAD Guy's doctrine

Well since it isn't a NATO country that number would be 0.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

The roumor has it that Gladio have been founding Sloboda since 2005.

Care to provide something that backs the claim?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Watches Youtube videos in his garage, didn't know anything about weapons before the Arab spring, has no ties to the region nor can he understand Arabic.

So just because one doesn't speak a certain language that means he isn't credible...can you speak Arabic?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Watches Youtube videos in his garage, didn't know anything about weapons before the Arab spring, has no ties to the region nor can he understand Arabic.

So just because one doesn't speak a certain language that means he isn't credible...can you speak Arabic?

I didn't say he was not credible. I just pointed out that he gets his info from youtube videos and his info is cited by some human rights watchdog groups who are cited by media and politicians. So it is pretty amazing that we have all these agencies and politicians and media pushing for action over information that came from some guy sitting in his garage watching youtube videos.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The roumor has it that Gladio have been founding Sloboda since 2005.

Care to provide something that backs the claim?

NATO countries worked with Neo Nazi/Fascist paramilitary organizations in Western Europe and were led by recruited Nazi war criminals, Operation Gladio B has continued into Ukraine. Confirmed by U.S. Intelligence Officials and working with Ukrainian Nationalist and Neo Nazi Far-Right militia including the Ukranian National Assembly, Right Sektor, and the Svoboda party lead by people's deputy of Ukraine Oleh Tyahnybok.

This is a confirmation that NATOs Staybehind Groups Gladio 2/B is involved With Ukraine.

Its going to take me some time to find the evidence for sponsors. I dont know if i want to go through all this information again just to do this for you.

Just search for Gladio 2 or Gladio B. And you should be able to find all this out on Your own. Then you will find the link to the Source i provided.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

No wonder you don't want to provide the link. The whole Gladio B 'operation' has been blamed for 9/11, false flag ops in the Caucus region, drug running, selling nuke weapons secrets to Pakistan and the Saudi's, etc. Pretty much a catch all for everything around the world Russia wants to link to the US.

wikispooks.com...

If you buy the part about Ukraine, what you quoted without reference, then you have to believe the sources posted to support it...namely

rt.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

Of course RT and global research are well respected for providing facts...haha.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I didn't say he was not credible. I just pointed out that he gets his info from youtube videos and his info is cited by some human rights watchdog groups who are cited by media and politicians. So it is pretty amazing that we have all these agencies and politicians and media pushing for action over information that came from some guy sitting in his garage watching youtube videos.

Welcome to the modern world of controlled media. You can't, on one hand, complain about the main stream media pumping out propaganda and on the other hand complain about guys in garages taking pic's off social media and doing some self homework and self analysis.

If you don't like the steady diet of propaganda then learn to critically evaluate much more independent sources.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

a reply to: ressiv

????????? how much NATO troops are now in the Ukraine working ??????
to complete the GOOD Guy's /BAD Guy's doctrine

Well since it isn't a NATO country that number would be 0.

It's clear there are NATO advisors in Ukraine.

ukraine.setimes.com...

They are apparently there to assist in military reform. They are currently pumping money into military infrastructure via trust funds...

"The decision to establish trust funds for Ukraine was adopted at the NATO summit in Wales," Stoltenberg told reporters. "We agreed to establish four trust funds for the assistance to Ukraine, and all these four funds already work today."
These trust funds are aimed at strengthening command control, communications and computers, logistics and standardisation, cyber security and retraining of former military personnel, Stoltenberg said.
"We have also recently established a fifth fund to help the wounded soldiers with their rehabilitation," he said.

It's a standard first reform in military operations. They have a ton of Russian spies to root out and a long way to go to secure Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Welcome to the modern world of controlled media. You can't, on one hand, complain about the main stream media pumping out propaganda and on the other hand complain about guys in garages taking pic's off social media and doing some self homework and self analysis.

If you don't like the steady diet of propaganda then learn to critically evaluate much more independent sources.

Who is complaining. I'm just pointing out the man's credentials and expressing my amazement.

Relax.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
It makes it seem like you are ready to dismiss anyone that disagrees with you and your stance without willing to look at any other viewpoints, imo, very narrow minded and insulting to anyone that doesn't agree with you. Just my 2 cents.

In the original post I said absolutely NOTHING about disagreements with the article or my opinion. I did however anticipate and warn that people would immediately start throwing garbage at me. Here is the first example. Suddenly I'm narrow minded and insulting.

This is the type of post that aggravates people in thread and causes further disagreement. When people call others narrow minded it may seem small comparatively, but it begins the cycle of personal attacks that ends in worse statements.

Sadly this isn't the first personal attack from this poster against me. Last time it took 3 Mods to finally stop it.

Not true, I was being condescending towards you in that other thread, not one personal attack.
I said it "seems like you". If you weren't, my mistake. Obviously your words are what started the cycle of attacks...
It seems we have gotten over this, as the mods snipped it and we have been discussing the thread anyways.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No wonder you don't want to provide the link. The whole Gladio B 'operation' has been blamed for 9/11, false flag ops in the Caucus region, drug running, selling nuke weapons secrets to Pakistan and the Saudi's, etc. Pretty much a catch all for everything around the world Russia wants to link to the US.

wikispooks.com...

If you buy the part about Ukraine, what you quoted without reference, then you have to believe the sources posted to support it...namely

rt.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

Of course RT and global research are well respected for providing facts...haha.

With Your last sentence. I know i dont have to make any more contributions towards you. You dont have the skills to see the big Picture. This topic you have here is going to be dead soon. Because People dont have the mind to see the truth. Neither do you.

All News lie, and they also mix the truth With lies.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Siebel Edmonds, the leaker/whistle blower behind much of the article, is actually a very interesting story. The problem is the huge leaps made by RT and Global research. The fact the US government classified much of her story and stopped her from testifying adds serious credibility to it. Her story isn't that 9/11 was a US government plot however. That's the spin Russia is pumping out.

Your the guy that wouldn't provide the link to something you quoted. Contribute where and how you like...but don't be surprised when your sources get exposed and questioned.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I see we are back to blaiming Putin and Russia and lets forget about Balckwater thugs being hired to kill people in the Ukraine and taking part in the protests at the start of this conflict.

Does it realy take a year to decide what shot down flight MH17 or are they still trying to come up with a story to hide the crime and to bribe the investigators or with the CIA kill some of the investigators in an air crash like they did to that guy who was investtigating the pedo rings inside the USA.

Yes the do get away with murder
edit on 5-1-2015 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

that 9/11 was a US government plot however. That's the spin Russia is pumping out.

Those conspiracy theories that US government is involved were born without any help from Russia almost the next day after 9/11.

edit on 5-1-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Siebel Edmonds, the leaker/whistle blower behind much of the article, is actually a very interesting story. The problem is the huge leaps made by RT and Global research. The fact the US government classified much of her story and stopped her from testifying adds serious credibility to it. Her story isn't that 9/11 was a US government plot however. That's the spin Russia is pumping out.

Your the guy that wouldn't provide the link to something you quoted. Contribute where and how you like...but don't be surprised when your sources get exposed and questioned.

I dont want to provide links to shine a light on NATOs Staybehind groups. I want People to read and do their own findings. That is the only way you will understand the scope of whats going on.

Sieble Edmonds have given meny hours of Insight to how she was involved With Gladio through the FBI. And she gives many Clues to what is really going on. She mentions the Three major operation bases of Gladio. USA, Belgium and Turkey.
And she gives a lot of names of People and coperations involved. You dont just fly through all this in a few hours and than come to a conclusion.
Than you have Italy who had a case With Gladio in the 90s. There was a big investigation which also leads to many Clues. There is a documentary that is about two hours long about the investigation.

Here are some videos that can help you get started.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I didn't say he was not credible. I just pointed out that he gets his info from youtube videos

Well youtube seems to be the place for news...just look at how many threads are started because of a video someone see's on youtube.

But when youtube is going against a certain mindset it is a bad thing...how does that work?

and his info is cited by some human rights watchdog groups who are cited by media and politicians.

And yet nobody has been able to refute what is said...at least not before this post.

So it is pretty amazing that we have all these agencies and politicians and media pushing for action over information that came from some guy sitting in his garage watching youtube videos.

Amazing that people believe Russian media at face value because of a story that is from youtube, but that's okay, right?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I see we are back to blaiming Putin and Russia and lets forget about Balckwater thugs being hired to kill people in the Ukraine and taking part in the protests at the start of this conflict.

And I see your back to blaming a company that is no longer in business.

Does it realy take a year to decide what shot down flight MH17 or are they still trying to come up with a story to hide the crime and to bribe the investigators or with the CIA kill some of the investigators in an air crash like they did to that guy who was investtigating the pedo rings inside the USA.

Seriously...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join