It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel police say Jewish settlers stone US consular officials during West Bank visit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Israel can do what ever it like and you won't see any crimes commited because they control the international banks who can cripple a country or bribe the politicians.

Here you go sweetheart -

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was raised a christian and for the first half of my life actually believed the jews were gods chosen people.

Then I learned of the U.S.S. Liberty. And Rachel Corrie. And the five dancing israelies. Of Mordechai Vanunu. Their overrepresentation in media, banks, government...

I see how everytime someone shines a bad light on their wrongdoings, they use "well these other countries are guilty of the same so its no big deal", or "lol crazy conspiracy theorists" and post pictures of tinfoil hats.

I've learned of JIDF and how they use their college kids to patrol any website that brings their crimes to light to kill any discussion about them.

This post will have no impact either way, and will probably be deleted. The ones who are sent to this website and others will still continue their disinfo campaign. But they will get what they deserve in this life or the next.

edit: and in no way do I think every jew is bad, or saying jews run the world. Its always ever the wealthy and influential who have sway over the way things are, jew, christian, whatever. But a lot of evil comes from those who say they are jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
edit on 5-1-2015 by Eyes Stitched Closed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Eyes Stitched Closed

I've learned of JIDF and how they use their college kids to patrol any website that brings their crimes to light to kill any discussion about them.

You got me there Columbo... i'm a JIDF/MOSAD (what ever fits your delusional fantasy) agent, whose sole purpose is to patrol this forum and make sure to "kill" any discussions about Israel....

Why don't you try to actually participate in this discussion, instead of writhing nonsense about chosen people, Satan synagogue or the next life?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Well said!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

What terms of agreement does Pakistan, India or China have? Seriously, I'm not aware of them. (Not that 'terms of agreement' mean one whit if the situation, in any lf their views, calls for their use.)

Rogue is probably a better description than "illegal" to be sure, yet, pragmatically, any modifier to nukes is semantics at best.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join