It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives matter and the agenda to Divide and Conquer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ive been watching these threads pop up since the summer now. I have to say its really starting to get to me.

Ive seen people discussing ad nauseum about police brutality on black people, and have even seen it said that because of "white privilege" we wouldn't understand.......

Heres the thing, it doesn't matter what your skin color is, brutality is brutality , we dont have to have a skin tone to understand out of control police departments....

Im so sick and tired of the racial divisiveness coming about over these issues with these black men getting shot by police officers. Out of the ones that have been in the news so far, ive seen ONE that was clearly wrong and that was Eric Garner.

Yet day after day we have protest in the streets for these other men.

Day after day some thug goes out and does something stupid to a cop and gets himself killed, and there is another protest.....

And as I watch these protest on live streams do you know what I hear?

Some of the most racially charged and bigotted things coming out of these black protesters.....

yes the same ones claiming that the cops are the racist ones targeting them.....

The real issue isnt color......

The real issue is an out of control police state.......

The media and the people playing into this divisiveness are taking the bait hook line and sinker, because as long as we are fighting about color, then we arent addressing the real problem.....

The out of control police departments and the imposing police state.....

If we continue down this path we could end up in a race war here in the US, then you know who wins? The gov who gets to now exercise its heavy handed police force to curb the tide of violence and impose its militaristic rule over its own countrymen.....THATS the end game here if the people of this nation keep up with this rhetoric

If people really want to see police out of control , if people really want to protest and make a statement and a stand, then stop standing on the principle of race, and start standing on the principle of the PEOPLE, ALL OF THE PEOPLE......

The videos below are examples of real police brutality , they are videos from people of every creed and color.

I know not all cops are bad, I have quite a few friends that are officers, but even they acknowledge things are getting out of hand with the departments in the US, this isnt a black or white issue.....this is a national issue....

We need to stand united, we arent White Americans, we arent African Americans, we arent Asian Americans........we are AMERICANS...

United we stand, Divided we fall.......

Death By Cop

And finally this man homeless and beaten to death

Dont protest for people of ANY race, RISE for one another...

edit on 1/2/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/2/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Absolutely, positively WELL DONE IMO! You've seen through the BS to the bigger picture and worded it better than I could have.

I agree 100%!

We are all people, and abuse is abuse regardless of skin color, religious belief, gender, etc.
edit on 1/3/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think another thing that divides people is some people's ability not to see that there is more than 1 type of Police brutality...

There is the racist element...
And seperate from that is the issue you're discussing OP, that of brutality from Police who don't care about colour.

It can't be denied that there is a racism problem, simply because stats prove Black men were twice as likely to be shot as White men last year...
1 in 300,000 black men compared to 1 in 700,000 white men, that's a telling statistic.

However, it would be stupid to assume that all police brutality falls under the banner of racism...
A majority of cases would just be over zealous thugs with a badge who prey on the defenceless...
As you have shared in the OP.

Somewhere along the line, to stop the division...
Both of these types of police brutality need to be discussed & dealt with equally...
Not sweep one under the rug to deal with the other, that's when the division truly becomes evident...

& the #ing Media seem to love that.
edit on 3-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The true power of the citizen shows itself when people stand for others even when they have nothing to gain from it.

If the people don't unite, we will one day find ourselves standing alone.

The divisive and bigoted attitudes need to stop.
Ugly hate has been spilled by people from every race.

It's made me so sad that there are so many that seem to be unable to see past their hate even when they have no idea who the person they're directing it at actually is.

If a person can't control themselves when dealing with a complete stranger then how are they to control themselves when dealing with someone who has actually wronged them?

Are we to wish destruction and harm to everyone that hates us? If we do, then we allow hate into our own hearts and mutual hate leads to destruction.

Do you see the problem?

Don't be a slave to your emotions.

There are very real people that are very well practiced in taking advantage of people that allow their emotions to control them by directing them as an unwitting tool of division.

Those that allow emotion to control their actions seem unable to see that they are being used to ensure that the "people" stay weak enough that they are unable to effectively change anything.

Please, if you take away one thing from this post - know that hate breeds hate...it really does.

it's a destructive cycle and we need to break it or nothing will change unless "the powers that be" want it to.

Divide & Conquer is not a new concept - it is a very real & very effective method.
edit on 3-1-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

As an aside from everything else here....this "Black Lives Matter" thing. Wow they should have come up with a better slogan. It is hard to take seriously at all, unless one is asleep, anyone that is black saying this as if black don't kill each other hip and thigh.

Blacks in this country need to do a lot of house cleaning. Save the rest of us the sermons.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Right on, OP.

"Black race"
"White race"

NO! There is just one race, the HUMAN race. Different shades of color, but we are truly one big family. And as bad as it seems, things are getting getter. Consider this growing pains on a large scale. Issues that have been buried for too long are finally coming to the surface, with a violent force, but when it passes we will be stronger for it.

Focusing on individual cases can make it hard to see the big picture but I firmly believe that this crap has been happening since the beginning - and what changed is the degree of transparency thanks to personal cameras and the growth of the internet.

S&F. One love =)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I'm sick of this whole thing. It's getting more and more ridiculous. The MSM (or whomever) is pitting the American people against each other, whether it be your everyday citizen or cop. It's the ole' divide and conquer technique. If people as a whole turned around and told "them" to f*** off I'm sure it would get their attention. I find it very odd that black on white violence is swept under the rug, yet white on black violence explodes all over the news. STOP BUYING IN TO IT!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I think another thing that divides people is some people's ability not to see that there is more than 1 type of Police brutality...

There is the racist element...
And seperate from that is the issue you're discussing OP, that of brutality from Police who don't care about colour.

It can't be denied that there is a racism problem, simply because stats prove Black men were twice as likely to be shot as White men last year...
1 in 300,000 black men compared to 1 in 700,000 white men, that's a telling statistic.

However, it would be stupid to assume that all police brutality falls under the banner of racism...
A majority of cases would just be over zealous thugs with a badge who prey on the defenceless...
As you have shared in the OP.

Somewhere along the line, to stop the division...
Both of these types of police brutality need to be discussed & dealt with equally...
Not sweep one under the rug to deal with the other, that's when the division truly becomes evident...

& the #ing Media seem to love that.

Blacks are more likely to be shot by police because they commit the vast majority of violent crime. This isn't racism but a mathematical fact. The black community has gone utterly backward since the civil rights movement due to liberalism. Yes, there is racism, but that is probably accounts for less than 10% of any problems in the black community. When you look at the self inflicted violence in the black community, anyone proclaiming "black lives matter" is an idiot imho. A handful of questionable police encounters compared to some 5000+ black murders committed every year shows misplaced priorities.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The slogan 'black lives matter' is ridiculous and divisive. All lives matter. That includes all police lives as well as civilian lives. Cops have a right to defend themselves against armed thugs and armed gangs. Likewise, civilians have a right to demand that the out-of-control cops (who are a minority in the police force) be removed. The cops have some housecleaning to do, but the inner city has a lot to do as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

That can be a very misleading statistic, As the criminal element in

the 300,000 black men, could actually be much higher than in the

700,000 white men which you have quoted.

Lets just remember criminals come in all shapes and sizes, and various

colours to boot, so stop prefacing a criminal with the black/white

adjective and call them what they simply are .... A CRIMINAL

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Damn.... I really hate using up my "I'm calling Bulsh$t" so early in the day again.

LOOK UP CAUSATION vs CORRELATION.

Here. Look here. en.wikipedia.org...

I'll help you with an example.

Every day when I take my dog to the dog park, I see piles of dog poop with flies buzzing around the poop. 100% of the time.

That doesn't mean that the flies CAUSED the poop.

Before you can conclude a person's skin color is a CAUSE of anything, please list all the other possible variables, then come up with a proposed model which weights all the variables.

Next test the model.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
While there is a statistical element to all this I still think they should've used a different slogan. It's unnecessarily divisive. The movement would be stronger if other races could be a part of it, but with a name like that good luck.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The pig police in the US care not who they can get away with killing and having a splif in your pocket (maybe planted after killing you) is all the reason they need to act like crazed criminals with guns.

When the bankers try to escape you will see our media and politicians trying to create a smoke screen using race wars so all of them can escape.

For every good deed these police do they do two bad deeds and are little more today than tax enforcment officers

Judges in the USA have good reason to fear the rope and they need to flee alomg with the bankers when things go bang

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: circlemaker
While there is a statistical element to all this I still think they should've used a different slogan. It's unnecessarily divisive. The movement would be stronger if other races could be a part of it, but with a name like that good luck.

A very good point as the 'black race' only covers Africans or

an (Americanism) African/Black Americans.....

And the 'white race' (for want of a better word) will include .... French,

Russian, German, Swiss, Swedish, Italian, Polish et. al.......

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Let me get this straight,

The cops are pigs, because...

Blacks are violent, because...

Whites are racist, because...

The mainstream media is ALWAYS correct, because...

Because the "TRUTH" is always presented on the public news, YouTube video, accepted newspapers and newsgroups like AP and Reuters, highly accessed websites such as ATS, and will not be denied.

Videos and/or ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, FOX; all American broadcasting stations; TELL you what the truth is.

Play along people, or haven't you read the script, yet?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Thank you all for your thread contributions, im really glad to see that there are a few here on ATS that get whats going on.

Watching thread after thread pop up with seemingly none of the OPs really paying attention to what is going on, I really started to wonder.

Its heavy divisiveness and it really makes me sad to see whats going on.

Creating more racial tensions is a sure fire way to make sure the people cannot be cohesive, AND it will create better politics for the "Heroes" of each spectrum......

Make no mistake Washington DC is eating this up.....

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I blame the Media.

They have mastered divide and conquer.

If you watch Fox you are automatically categorized as a "Rich White Bigot".

Unfortunately, people that claim to despise labels are the first ones to pin it on you.

If you post a link from Fox News, anything you say the rest of your life is deemed irrelevant.

The Media doesn't get new viewers when we all get along.

We are being divided so a few can get richer.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yep I agree with you, they pander so hard to the divisiveness its not even funny.

Just watch as the reports come out and their wording....

They intentionally chose wording in these cases thats provocative and inflammatory ...

Its created another issue, and that is that people are claiming to want justice, but they are already convicting people in the court of public opinion before they even know any of the facts......

The media has now become the judge and jury in the US, not a court room......

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I've been trying to explain to people that they should stop worrying about race, and start worrying about the police murdering people of all colors at an incredible rate. It's such a waste to focus on race. It takes too much strength from the larger issue, which is that police have been militarized and no longer even worry about answering for any indiscretion - let alone murder.

It's a dark time in this country... I won't doom and gloom on y'all, but it's hard to deny that it feels like something is building...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree with the OP. This divisiveness is amazing and sad to watch. Seeing so many smart people of all colors fall for it, blows my mind. The government is winning and they have even suckered the conspiracy crowd that should see through these obvious text book tactics.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join