It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati want me as a member.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
unless you are very very wealthy they will not contact u or use the Web to recruited you in fact they will not even have a website an IP Address is like putting a number on your front door if anything you will be meet in a park with a man carrying a newspaper under his Arm sitting next to you on a park bench and if he places is hand on your knee its the wrong person

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Intentional diversions and patented mis-direction to keep the fearful busy elsewhere....that's all Black Lodge stuff.

Black Lodge isn't High Order.

You have to admit, it does weed out the uninitiated though.

Free Will and Belief Systems are a powerful tool....and weapon if need be.

Funny thing is people seek out initiations but little do they know, as your sig suggests.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tomcat415
unless you are very very wealthy they will not contact u or use the Web to recruited you in fact they will not even have a website an IP Address is like putting a number on your front door if anything you will be meet in a park with a man carrying a newspaper under his Arm sitting next to you on a park bench and if he places is hand on your knee its the wrong person

Ah see, now you are definitely confusing the OP website with itanimulli.com.

Fly pelican fly!
edit on 2-1-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Therein lies the double-edged sword....does one ultimately find more pleasure and peace in the Light of Truth or the Veil of Darkness?

Sadly, some people enjoy turning their back to the people at the campfire, and prefer their shadow puppet plays where they are the sole lords and masters of their imaginary realms. There is much profiteering off the selling of illusions and lies to lure those with nefarious and destructive tendencies away from those who are still wading through the grey areas in search of that Divine Light.

I've walked through many shades of grey in my personal journey, and no matter how much I try to caution others against those dark roads, some will never learn until they experience them for themselves. I dearly wish this were not the case, but those paths are terribly enticing for some. I am only grateful I was able to eventually wind myself out of the darker parts of that labyrinth of lies. There are dangers there that the fool-hearty would fail to comprehend, and mental and emotional scars that lead some to Wisdom, but others to Madness. No one makes it out alive, but eventually we are all called to account for our actions.

I wish I could explain in further detail, but in the end, we must follow our hearts and press forward alone.

I will not deny that the Black Lodge is abhorrent, but it serves a function. Maybe one day we can drop the facade and live in a world where the need for such measures are no longer needed and all can travel freely. Until the Light Within and the Divine Light (of self and others) is known and respected by all, there will probably always be a need for shadows to cleanse the imperfections from within. I dare not tempt Fate further in that regard.

Sorry to be so cryptic.
I hope that made sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused as to the context in which this is being presented. This seems to very obviously be someone trying to sell their book and using illuminati stuff as a marketing ploy, yet the way people are talking they actually think there is something "legitimate" behind this or what? Does anyone think the person/people sending out these invites are actually involved with ANY secret/powerful organization, let alone the group conspiracy theorists name as THE illuminati?

I thought this thread was just to laugh at the seller using clever marketing techniques but it seems like some actually think "THE" illuminati are going to publish books and send email invites?

So very confused right now

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Secret societies are not what they used to be.

Seriously, though... nothing more than someone having fun while also getting some extra cash.

...or maybe that's what THEY want us to think!!!

(post by th3dudeabides removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Therein lies the double-edged sword....does one ultimately find more pleasure and peace in the Light of Truth or the Veil of Darkness?

Sadly, some people enjoy turning their back to the people at the campfire, and prefer their shadow puppet plays where they are the sole lords and masters of their imaginary realms. There is much profiteering off the selling of illusions and lies to lure those with nefarious and destructive tendencies away from those who are still wading through the grey areas in search of that Divine Light.

I've walked through many shades of grey in my personal journey, and no matter how much I try to caution others against those dark roads, some will never learn until they experience them for themselves. I dearly wish this were not the case, but those paths are terribly enticing for some. I am only grateful I was able to eventually wind myself out of the darker parts of that labyrinth of lies. There are dangers there that the fool-hearty would fail to comprehend, and mental and emotional scars that lead some to Wisdom, but others to Madness. No one makes it out alive, but eventually we are all called to account for our actions.

I wish I could explain in further detail, but in the end, we must follow our hearts and press forward alone.

I will not deny that the Black Lodge is abhorrent, but it serves a function. Maybe one day we can drop the facade and live in a world where the need for such measures are no longer needed and all can travel freely. Until the Light Within and the Divine Light (of self and others) is known and respected by all, there will probably always be a need for shadows to cleanse the imperfections from within. I dare not tempt Fate further in that regard.

Sorry to be so cryptic.
I hope that made sense.

Sometimes its best to start in reverse so let me begin where you had ended, I prefer crypticness, strangely it seems most forward. Sometimes things are best left unsaid as its a gauge to understanding. As you, I have played roles of many as I strut myself across this stage. What is valuable is knowing the foolish player is myself and what I see is what I put out. Is the world flawed because I am or am I beseeched by world events? The latter seems probable to an untrained or uninitiated eye, depending how you look at it. In the end it is me, is it not? What have I learned and experienced...or lack thereof?

There appears to be more than one path to conclusion. One is much easier than the other, at least on the surface, the other.....if even done grudgingly, always seems to pay the best dividends.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
I'm a bit confused as to the context in which this is being presented. This seems to very obviously be someone trying to sell their book and using illuminati stuff as a marketing ploy, yet the way people are talking they actually think there is something "legitimate" behind this or what? Does anyone think the person/people sending out these invites are actually involved with ANY secret/powerful organization, let alone the group conspiracy theorists name as THE illuminati?

I thought this thread was just to laugh at the seller using clever marketing techniques but it seems like some actually think "THE" illuminati are going to publish books and send email invites?

So very confused right now

Maybe it's doublespeak...
or perhaps simply cynicism. Assuming the Op reads between the lines it is quite possible the end result is sheepishness.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Looks like times are tough in Beverly Hills!!!

who.is...

Domain name: illuminati.am
Registar: abcdomain (ABCDomain LLC)

Registrant:
Obsidian Maskreet
8549 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, 90211
US

Administrative contact:
Helen Milano
ILLUMINATIAM
8549 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, 90211
US
Email Masking [email protected]

Technical contact:
Helen Milano
ILLUMINATIAM
8549 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, 90211
US
Email Masking [email protected]

DNS servers:
ns17.domaincontrol.com
ns18.domaincontrol.com

Last modified: 2014-11-29
Expires: 2015-08-07
edit on 2-1-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: Format problem

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

that isn't even the official illuminati order--the IO nor is that from their website.

the real mccoy

best start learning how to encrypt now--you'll need it for the application phase. lol

just pay your $50 fee and join MENSA already. it would probably be more useful. lol you could learn to play chess or something--yeah >_> haha

point being, unless you have a MENSA recognized IQ score (given during early childhood) and are in the 99th to 100% of intelligence like me and a couple other people I know (and neither I nor they are Illuminate as far as I know) then why would they care about you at all? They haven't tried recruiting me, or anyone else for that matter. It's a join if you're interested kinda thing. A brotherhood of sorts, I guess.

What makes you think that they give 2 whiffs about you? Explain, please. Because just saying that they want you is all well and dandy but it sounds pretty delusional and unsubstantiated. If you elaborated maybe I could better understand where you're coming from.

edit on 3-1-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

Interesting to say the least, but I smell utter commercial steaming piles of BS.

Good nose there hound dog.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
fake.

it's fake.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The illuminati myth is becoming part of popular culture and as such people are trying to make a quick buck of the gullible who invest in the myth. Even my 14 year old cousin goes on about the illuminati now. I can't be bothered to ruin the illusion for him now. He seems to be having fun with all his other 14 year old pals pointing out Illuminatti symbols in heir facebook posts.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

point being, unless you have a MENSA recognized IQ score (given during early childhood)

Yeah, that's not how that works. You can be any age to join, you just take an approved test under supervision. But you knew that, you're in the 99th + percentile. The misinformed, too lazy to Google, 99th percentile. If you're able to join Mensa, it's more of a joke than I thought.

and are in the 99th to 100% of intelligence like me and a couple other people I know (and neither I nor they are Illuminate as far as I know) then why would they care about you at all?

edit on 0320150120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Here's your Illuminati Master (or Mistress):

Helen Milano Beverly Hills Twitter Page

She is the author of the book and also cited as the registered name of the website.

She is advertising her book on the Twitter page.

Sounds like it is a sales gimmick to get people to buy the book and other beads and trinkets for savages.

To conclude, no the Illuminati does not want you as a member. Helen Milano wants you to buy her book and some nasty, cheap, garbage necklace.

edit on 3-1-2015 by lonesomerimbaud because: extra bit.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
money making scam.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to: Domo1

y so salty?

haha you totally missed the point.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

If the Illuminati ever asked me to join, well, I'm all ears. Lol. I wouldn't have to worry about medical school debt another day of my life hahahaha.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Facebook for OL THAD likes SATAN on his face book...www.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join