It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS-our own predictions for 2015.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thought I would start a thread where people can state opinions and predictions on what the next year will hold. It would be interesting to see what views people have on world affairs, politics and related topics. It would also be very interesting in 12 months time to see who has hit the nail on the head.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry bro. Nice try though.
Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My thoughts?

We're all F$&eD!

Many have said over the years that "THIS YEAR IS THE END"...but I truly believe that this coming year will be either the END or BEGINNING of something that will change everything.

Other than that...I have no predictions. Just a gut feeling which I have come to trust more so than the MSM or idiots.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry bro. Nice try though.
Happy New Year.
that's soo last year
thread delete?

Happy new year my friend.
edit on 5181642 by sg1642 because: sp.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
My thoughts?

We're all F$&eD!

Many have said over the years that "THIS YEAR IS THE END"...but I truly believe that this coming year will be either the END or BEGINNING of something that will change everything.

Other than that...I have no predictions. Just a gut feeling which I have come to trust more so than the MSM or idiots.

Peace

I think that's been a gut instinct rumbling in our guts for quite some time. I hope it's wrong.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I predict my age goes up by one on my birthday. Bow down to my prophet wisdom.

Actually, don't, I'd still be a false idol. Please dont bow and go to hell.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here are three from me.
1)regional conflict that doesn't involve middle east or eastern europe for once. From what I've been told..eyes on Africa. Iraq situation grinds on.

2)major scientific breakthrough. Something that will effect the world economy in years to come. And is actually a very simple idea.

3)the enemy of my enemy is my friend line of thinking will strike a chord with two unlikely candidates (not just in a military sense..more economy than anything else).

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread

2015 Predictions

thanks

top topics

join