It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Scientologist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: satsanga
Closing my own thread.

You need a thick skin for internet discussions, especially when talking about contentious beliefs.

In not knowing this and posting re Scientology here, you reveal the naivety that led you to be hoodwinked by the Scientology hucksters in the first place.

Good luck eventually freeing yourself of this patent bullcrap.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
To the OP.

If Scientologi works as a tool for you then use it. But it is wise to have a critical eye when testing tools so if you find out the tool is not what you where looking for pick up another tool.

Namaste
edit on 31-12-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: satsanga

a reply to: ignorant_ape
Close your eyes and picture a cat, got it? If you ask who is looking at the cat, the person will respond "I am," that "I" is the soul. That's scientology's brief demonstration of the soul. If you'd like axioms i'd be happy to provide them.

The 'I' is the all seeing eye.
Without the 'I' nothing can appear.

The 'I' is the screen on which the appearance appears on.
edit on 31-12-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: satsanga

Scientology has been portrayed by some as a cult, which is mind controlling, catering mainly to the wealthy.

What can you share with me about Scientology that challenges the above statements by others?

edit on 2014-12-31T06:16:17-06:00amWednesdayam31201512America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: add word

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Guys, I know this might sound difficult for you all to do, given most of your educational levels, but lets TRY to have a civil conversation, okay?
Can you attempt it, or will you explode in mommy's basement???

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hard to have a discussion when the OP left the building.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I cant stand close minded idiots who troll these threads, I wish the mods would do something more about it, or make the penalties for trolling harsher. It runs the true searchers off.
Trolling has turned this website into a joke.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No wonder when you guys are all high-fiving about treating someone like crap.

All that cool cynicism's sweet when aimed at scientology. It's just low when aimed at someone who's isolated enough to join them. Kick 'em, kick 'em, kick 'em when they are down.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: steamiron

I have no issues with how someone finds their faith. If Scientology worked for him, and it does not me, who am I to say he's wrong? Who is to say MY WAY is wrong?
Do ANY of us know the 'right way', or are we all wrong?
...or are we all right?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I'm a very recent convert so I wont have all the answers, but i'll do my best. Ask me anything you've been wondering about scientology.

Why is it that the church of scientology has attempted to infiltrate police departments, gain access to FBI files, and has attempted to take the lives of those who have left the "church?"

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
What is the mission of a Scientologist?

Must a donation be made to join?

Are there any prophecies in scientology?

Why wouldn't you believe in Jesus' teachings?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Where is the OP and concrete real answers from the scientology members?

Prove yourselves worthy of what you believe in if you wish to brainwash us all?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Very good question.
I think the mistake in this thread is the OP has jumped in at the deep end without the knowledge required to answer the varied responses and to be honest that is not surprising considering they have only just joined the church.

To the OP you have a long way to go and a lot of cash to donate before you can run a thread like this on ATS, I respect you are excited with your new found conversion/faith.
I will say personally Scientology is not for me and good luck with this thread i shall be following the progress or lack of.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Since members of ATS are seemingly incapable of acting like adults, where this topic and thread is considered, it's now closed.

Pending a review by staff.

Some of the behavior here is downright shameful.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod
edit on 12/31/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join