It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Football Fans: 'Go Back to the Reservation'; Hundreds Protest R-Word at FedEx Field

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Thanks for letting the forum know you don't care..

I know I always take time out of my life for things I don't care about to let people know I don't care..

Well I am done with this subject and others for a few days or weeks...I just let people know some stories and then let them reply.

What your opinions are, really don't matter to me...just put them up for discussion..

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
a reply to: Metallicus

Thanks for letting the forum know you don't care..

I know I always take time out of my life for things I don't care about to let people know I don't care..

Well I am done with this subject and others for a few days or weeks...I just let people know some stories and then let them reply.

What your opinions are, really don't matter to me...just put them up for discussion..

Great!

Another example of political correct madness!

We have to listen to you, but our responses mean nothing more than "we don't care"! Perfectly fitting for the 2 party system that has divided us to resort to these kind of discussions?

BRAVO!!!!! /sarcasm

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am a CDIB Cherokee. I live in Chickasaw Nation bordering Choctaw Nation. I have many native friends. We all agree that this is the stupidest thing. Who cares? Some of us are Redskin fans. What has us upset is the pansies that cant handle the name of the team. What whiners. Political correctness is a joke. Political correctness is killing this country. I say good, I am of a nation within a nation and at this point would rather only be Cherokee and drop my US citizenship. Had enough so I am headed back to the reservation.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just change the mascot to a potato and wallah...

then you still have that grey area of ticket scalpers.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The R word? You mean the Redskins? America in 20 years will have a Letter word for every letter in the Alphabet. lol We have become politically correct to the point of nausea.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The redskin brand has a value of 1.7 billion dollars.
Changing that name will cause that value to drop to around 1 billion.
They have more incentive to keep the name than to change the name.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join