It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm 'a bit eccentric'. How weird are you? Quiz

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Fun quiz that means nothing.
For those interested ...
Take Quiz Here

My results -

You are 37% weird. That makes you a “Bit Eccentric!” Well done. You’re not so strange that you put off the “normies” but you’re also not so ordinary as to bore all the “weirdos.” This is like having your cake and eating it, too! Score!

Yes .. I'm eccentric. If anyone crawled inside my head they'd probably think they were in a carnival fun house.

edit on 12/30/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You are 74% weird. That makes you “Undoubtedly Odd!”

Yay.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
well, i might need help it seems, but nothing a slight wine addiction can't fix

You are 80% weird. That makes you a “Total Weirdo!”
So, you’re odd. Who cares? Wear it like a badge of honor! You're one in a million, and although that may create some awkwardness from time to time, people like you make the world more interesting. Some of our favorite people are weirdos!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Ha, I tried to convince it that I am not weird by answering with the "safest" answer on purpose, but I guess it can't be fooled cause it said this,

You are 6% weird. That makes you “So Normal That It’s Kinda Weird.”

Lol!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Of course it says that I am a "Total Weirdo!"
But I dispute that, some of the questions didn't fit so I had to choose the closest match.
I'm not the strange one, it's everyone else not me.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

like me lol.

TextSo you’ve got your own style. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, even if it does sometimes attract some unwanted attention. Who wants to be normal anyway? You only get one life, why waste it on being predictably ordinary? *Yawn* Idiosyncratic folk are way more fun!

10 questions arn't enough tho. Needs to be more specific. Like i didn't even have an option to express my need to collect lint. Except the obession question. However i think my obsession takes priority and deserves bonus points.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My wife tells me I'm weird all the time. People seem to think it's strange that, when a song is played, I can tell you who it is, the name of the song, what year it came out and the album it was on, just from the first 1 or 2 notes. Same thing with lines from books or stories I've read. I don't do it on purpose, it's just there and pops up all by itself. I remember all kinds of things like that. My head is way too full of junk.

You are 98% weird. That makes you a “Total Weirdo!”

So, you’re odd. Who cares? Wear it like a badge of honor! You're one in a million, and although that may create some awkwardness from time to time, people like you make the world more interesting. Some of our favorite people are weirdos!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

It figures, I always score well in your tests Flyers, I think it's a compliment LOL

Cody

ETA: Description
edit on 30/12/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Obviously it is intended as a non academic study but I guess my perceived ''weirdness'' (not keen on that word) is that I THINK more than the average human and probably know more. I contemplate philosophy instead of worshipping a Kardashian /whoever.

The word ''weird'' has pagan connotations from 'wyrd' that I associate it to and also that it misuses 'unconventional' and some of the questions the answer might be socially inept or deluded instead of 'unconventional'.

That said it reckons on me being ''conventional''. I am well read, intelligent and I question things and I guess that makes those of such inclinations ''different'' to the average. Different does not equate to ''unconventional'' or ''weird''.

www.brainfall.com...

You are 20% weird. That makes you “Completely Conventional.”

Well, you’ve got a couple traits that some may find unusual, but that’s true of nearly everyone. In fact, if you didn’t possess any peculiarities, then *that* would be weird. What we’re trying to say here is: You are NOT weird. Hooray!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
What you see is what you get.

You are 16% weird. That makes you “Completely Conventional.” Well, you’ve got a couple traits that some may find unusual, but that’s true of nearly everyone. In fact, if you didn’t possess any peculiarities, then *that* would be weird. What we’re trying to say here is: You are NOT weird. Hooray!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No surprise I scored Total Weirdo.

My theme song:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Hmmm......

88% weird or "Total Weirdo". Not sure whether to be proud or sad!

ETA:

Thank God Cody, thought i was the only one!

edit on 30-12-2014 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well, I guess if your going to do something, do it right!

97% Total Weirdo.

Can't argue with this one.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You are 98% weird. That makes you a “Total Weirdo!”

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ok, here's mine . . . though I'm not sure I completely agree with it.

You are 22% weird. That makes you “Completely Conventional.”
Well, you’ve got a couple traits that some may find unusual, but that’s true of nearly everyone. In fact, if you didn’t possess any peculiarities, then *that* would be weird. What we’re trying to say here is: You are NOT weird. Hooray!

I'll have to take it when I get home from work. LOL
edit on 30-12-2014 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

My result is...

"You are 59% weird. That makes you a “Bit Eccentric!”

"Well done. You’re not so strange that you put off the “normies” but you’re also not so ordinary as to bore all the “weirdos.” This is like having your cake and eating it, too! Score! "

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
77% wierd. According to the test I am "undoubtedly odd". No news there. I'm considered passingly strange in most circles. I consider 77% of life a load of crap. But I'm happy.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm only 47% weird. I tend to keep a balance it would seem.

Well done. You’re not so strange that you put off the “normies” but you’re also not so ordinary as to bore all the “weirdos.” This is like having your cake and eating it, too! Score!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm undoubtedly odd LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join