It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Kate Middleton Never Looks Bad in Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

“The Duchess of Cambridge is smart because she manages to avoid eye contact with the cameras at all times, making it impossible for any magazine to ever run a picture of her on the cover that looks anything other than incidental,” according to writer Rosie Swash."

Why Kate Middleton Never Looks Bad in Photos

Yahoo never fails in what it considers newsworthy, but here is an article that just might make you smile, or cringe, or just spew your orange juice.

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, poses again for another round of photo ops. However, the author proposes that Kate is so photogenic because she doesn't look at the camera, and that makes for good picture taking. Genetics seem to play very little in her photogenically non-airbrushed portraits.

Why is this relevant news? Everything about Kate Middleton is buzzworthy. With all the bad stuff we hear every day, I thought maybe a little lighthearted humor might bring a chuckle to the casual reader.

I like Kate Middleton, she seems very friendly, given the diplomatic pressures she faces, so perhaps we could ask, what is it about Kate Middleton that makes her so likeable to the rest of the world? She isn't Diana, but she's definitely got a modern sense of pop culture, and for being pregnant again, she pulls that off as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am sure there is some touch up too.

Not sure how breaking this is though.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
I am sure there is some touch up too.

Not sure how breaking this is though.

I just saw it on Yahoo, so it is tongue in cheek.

Breaking: because it is just now on Yahoo news.
Alternative: because it is not real news, just alternative news
News: because it's Kate Middleton

That's why I put it here.
edit on 12/29/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Actually looking into the camera and the photographer may not be her cup of tea. Smart lass
a reply to: WarminIndy

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Actually looking into the camera and the photographer may not be her cup of tea. Smart lass

True, that just may be what makes her charming.

Starred you.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Could Kate ever have a photo taken where she did not look hot .

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Could Kate ever have a photo taken where she did not look hot .

If I were gay, that might be agreeable.

I will just say she is very pretty.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

HAHA! Gotcha Kate!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Still, that was a lot of wrapping.

Aww, that was still very nice of her though. Was that this year? She was probably thinking of throwing up, because if it was just recently, she is pregnant.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Yes, that was just a week or so ago, while they were here in the States. She was having a friendly conversation when that "nun" like woman came by and scolded her...."Keep wrapping!".

I bet that lady was embarrassed for snapping at the Princes. later when it went viral! LOL

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I don't doubt it...lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Meh...who's looking at her eyes anyway...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
i can't get passed her cheekbones
Is she storing nuts for the winter or something?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

...there's also the inescapable point that she's a very attractive woman. Beautiful people are photogenic so it'd be ho-hum, predictable that they make good photos.

Yeah, I agree it was a pointless article. Not pointless enough to stop you and the rest of us from gossiping about it

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
One mildly ranting point;
She ceased to be a "Middleton" on the day she got married. Why are people still using that name?
Pehaps it won't be long before she's Princess of Wales, and they can move on to "Princess Kate" instead.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

...there's also the inescapable point that she's a very attractive woman. Beautiful people are photogenic so it'd be ho-hum, predictable that they make good photos.

Yeah, I agree it was a pointless article. Not pointless enough to stop you and the rest of us from gossiping about it

I thought it might bring a smile to people.

Sometimes we need light humor to balance the emotional weight of the heavier issues.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
She ceased to be a "Middleton" on the day she got married. Why are people still using that name?
Pehaps it won't be long before she's Princess of Wales, and they can move on to "Princess Kate" instead.

Is William's last name Windsor or the Greek one?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Damn right! A little bitching and banter is always a good thing.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Before they took the name Windsor their name wasn't Greek it was German. Their real surname is Mountbatten but the changed their name to Windsor because of anti German sentiment during WW1. Williams mothers last name was Spencer a English name so where are you getting Greek from?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Before they took the name Windsor their name wasn't Greek it was German. Their real surname is Mountbatten but the changed their name to Windsor because of anti German sentiment during WW1. Williams mothers last name was Spencer a English name so where are you getting Greek from?

Prince Philip. He is part Greek, right?

See, that is confusing, at least we know our Presidents' surnames...lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join