It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: Important Notice On Creating Threads - STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I searched the thread and couldn't find if this was already posted, or even if I posted before in this thread, so please feel free to move it or something if I did.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I miss the ATS of old.. where have all the quality members gone?

Of course there are some here... just seem to be a wash with nonsense topics and simple-minded discussions with zero depth at all.

One of the reasons I haven't frequented this site for a long time....

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

When i click on the search function icon nothing loads on the page , the box does not appear

Using Firefox and windows vista with no blockers ??

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: visitors

You have to have made 20 posts before you can start a thread with the exception of the Introduction forum. Start there and introduce yourself and the 20 posts will happen quickly.

Here's a link to the forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome to ATS,

STM
edit on 14-3-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Cool. Mine said I only had to make 4 last login, but whatev. I'll do some replies and see what it counts up.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

...The easiest way to see if your thread might be a repeat of what's been recently posted is to click the new button in the main menu. It delivers a chronologically sorted list of new threads.

But if you must put that type of "PSA" message in your opening post -- please put it at end of your post. Mrs. Overlord will thank you.

personally I do not use the 'chronologically sorted list of new threads' as a factor...

I might be the rogue element... but I search under Theme or Topic when searching for previously discussed things & if I would be just be an echo thread of something already completely discussed/dissected or analized
;-( see:
Urban Dictionary: Analize
www.urbandictionary.com...
analize. What anal people do when they analyze something. Analysis with an anal slant. The anal person's thought process.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I must admit that I've done this in the past so I will take note and if I do it again, I will put the message at the end of the thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

is this post in the right area? if not, ask the Mrs to move it to the right one.

jokes! i dont post more of a lurker, but i would of save around 32minutes and 55 secounds of my life by not reading those lines stipulated by yourself

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join