It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush surges to double-digit lead among 2016 GOP presidential contenders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jeb was Governor of Florida.

What was negative or positive with that timeframe?

Well he presided over the infamous "Florida recount" of 2000 giving the Whitehouse to his brother...So he has some experiencing with jiggering the vote, if that counts for anything

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

When will enough people learn that it's game-over for the "2" party system. The system is screwed and needs a Ctrl-Alt-Del.

That would be nice except for one thing...

It's not a 2 party system! America is now a corporate oligarchy; a one party system telling both parties to jump and how high.

The corruption is so entrenched and widespread that voting for a 3rd party might feel good but is an exercise in futility.

It's a brave new world....

The evidence is all around us, hiding in plain site, we need look no further than the companies that record obscene profits, pay no taxes and still get government subsidies, paid for by the American taxpayer.

reclaimdemocracy.org...
edit on 30-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Where do you get your information from because it doesn't come from history. Reagan waged war on the Unions. Go tell the air traffic controllers union that Reagan fired how Reagan was a Union leader.

I am surprised you don't remember those things or at the very least that you seem to be unaware of them. Yes Regan was part of the SOG Screen Actors Guild in fact he had been a leader in it. SOG was a Union. The fact that he was a part of that Union would have made him even less of an electable candidate for the Tea Party. What is it they say about Hollywood?

The star wars kid was against it? Under him military spending went out of control not to mention it was him and Darth Cheney his Sec of Defense that started arming the police. Reagan opposed weaponization lol yeah right.

I agree military spending soared under him but context is everything never the less I am surprised again how you have no recollection of his efforts for nuclear disarmament. In fact he wrote and spoke about nuclear weapons, and about Cold War policy, long before he ran even for the governorship of California. Reagan was a Nuclear Abolitionist I suggest you look up the efforts he made to draw down nuclear weapons in the world.

As for the star wars program I thought everyone knew that was mostly fiction used as a psyop to force Russias hand to the bargaining table to have those talks on Nuclear disarmament.

Really Buster I am surprised normally you have a good grip on the subjects you speak about but you missed the mark this time.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh yeah and when he gives the country away and outsources what's left of the jobs like his brother did then you can all say See what Obama did. If you elect Bush you deserve him.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I just gotta say NEO, I never thought you and I would agree on anything political, but truth is universal.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Looks like that he is the chosen next President of the United States!

- It's WAY too early to say who will be the party nominee.
- Will he be the next POTUS? I doubt it. My guess is Hillary.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The fact that he was a part of that Union would have made him even less of an electable candidate for the Tea Party. What is it they say about Hollywood?

With the war he waged on Unions the TP would welcome him with open arms.

Reagan was a Nuclear Abolitionist I suggest you look up the efforts he made to draw down nuclear weapons in the world.

Yes he was abolitionist that increased the number of nuclear weapons America had and brought us closer to nuclear war than any other President. He even ran on the policy America needs new and improved nuclear weapons.

As for the star wars program I thought everyone knew that was mostly fiction used as a psyop to force Russias hand to the bargaining table to have those talks on Nuclear disarmament.

Yeah a psyop that America spent 30 billion dollars on.
edit on 30-12-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: olaru12
Looks like that he is the chosen next President of the United States!

- It's WAY too early to say who will be the party nominee.
- Will he be the next POTUS? I doubt it. My guess is Hillary.

Care to make a wager? I have plenty of cookies from hitting the alert button that I'll put up!!

I wish that they would change to oatmeal/raisin from the chocolate chip though.
edit on 30-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Your hatred runs deep your journey to the darkside is nearly complete.
edit on 30-12-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Your hatred runs deep your journey to the darkside is nearly complete.

Is that the best you can do? Looks like you just can't handle the truth about the ol gipper.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

No you're right, admittedly I am not giving my best to arguing. Reagans history is pretty well documented and I kind of fail to see a point in arguing established facts.

Maybe if I get real bored tonight I will indulge you.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Some of us were working adults raising children in the 80's. I know my husband's career as a Union Laborer started the downhill spiral during the Reagan years. And our taxes went up, a lot out our weekly paychecks. He also raised the Soc Sec deduction and promised that would fix it. All I have heard since that time from Republicans is how Soc Sec is breaking the government.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: neo96
[I haven't seen any one yet that i would support.

It doesn't matter who you support. It only matters who the billionaire oligarchs support.

Pick your feudal lord wisely.

With that comment I really thought the thread would die. sigh.

Sad, but true

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I forget is he the giant douche or the turd sandwich choice?

The lines are so blurred these days.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
George H. W. Bush was the person who stated that a New World Order must be formed. George H.W. Bush was New World Order. George W. Bush was New World Order. Bill Clinton was New World Order. Barack Obama is New World Order. Hillary Clinton is New World Order. Jeb Bush is New World Order. Are the Republicans and Democrats really going to let Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton win a primary?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

It's looks that way. It was fun while it lasted. Bush/Clinton what's the #in difference?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Despite your vote, it will be a Bush, Clinton or some other microwaved dinner and all others will be faded out. As for Obama, he is an anomaly placed there just so that we would all be mesmerized by a historical event such as a black president, be distracted and the NWO could keep marching on....it worked like a charm. Now get ready for a female president. Which will be Hillary? Why? A few reasons. Another ground breaking historical event for (at least women) to be mesmerized by and remove focus from what the Natl. Bankers are doing. The men? Well this anti-feminist movement will keep us busy. So, just look out for Hillary C. to be president...and DON'T PLAY THEIR GAMES. Men, I am talking to you, women will accept the terms and vote for her because they will want a woman in the White house for selfish reasons. Themselves. But when Hillary becomes President...just know that the International Bakers are really busy sealing the fate of our country. They are soooooo close they can taste it. A distraction like a woman President is the coup de grace for this country. The last bullet for America. Not because its a woman, but because of the timing and because well,.....its Hillary.
edit on 31-12-2014 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

...or maybe Obama is there to play the race card. He was controlled opposition. Race relations went down the toilet. Now everyone is infighting and can't possibly make a dent in the real problem. All this while everyone forgets about the royalty of Bush and Clinton. Then comes Jed and Hitlery. BANG, they make you think the voters are that stupid. One wins. # this stupid bull#. I've read comic books with better stories.

Just nuke the son of a bitch already and put us all out of our misery.

Nah, everything is all fine and good. Maybe they will have pity on us and stop squeezing our balls so much and work on getting the United States back on track to greatness. How many times have we heard that?

We are a Fascist Oligarchy. You're a slave with no usefulness anymore. You are less than that. You're entertainment. Do you think the money wants to waste resources on 7 billion people? People better start buckin.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
George Herbert Walker Bush - Mena Arkansas, guns for drugs, the NWO.

"If they knew what we were up to, they'd chase us down the street and lynch us."

George Walker Bush - Deregulation of the financial services industry, banksters.

Jeb Bush - What? Elimination of the Department of Justice?

Vote Bush in 2016!! Let's get America back to its roots in the stone age!!
edit on 1-1-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This dynastic b.s. in the white house scares me. Bush and Clinton are the two names getting thrown around too much. We have endured already 2 Bushes and a Clinton

The last thing I want to see is another Bush in the white house.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join