It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Antonio Martin Have Pointed A CAMERA At The Officer Who Shot Him?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I would like to admit my error in creating this thread. I had not gotten enough information on this issue and my own prejudice against LEO led me to not look into it enough for more info and am glad other posters have brought clarity to the issue.

My thanks to you Hounddoghowlie for this video

And to Shamrock I apologize for painting LEO's with such a broadstroke! Your response makes sense with the additional video hounddog supplied!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSunday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

please are you really gonna try and play that.
you don't see the light on the ground moving around from the start next to the drivers side front tire, then move around as the guy in the white pants steps into the beam,and it stays there for a few seconds and then at the moves across the hood of the car and back down at the guy in whites feet then at the 14 to 16 sec mark shines on martins mid section, and then back down to the ground. then the next time there is a good shot of the light is at the 32 sec mark where it is at the right of the guy in white feet, then moves across the ground to way behind martin in the parking lot. and again at the 40 sec mark it is shining on martins chest on his right side, as he is facing camera 29 as he turns.you also notice that it stays on him the whole time he is turned around until his arm and hand are fully extended.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Might be more revealing here ....

<< 1   >>

join