It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists in the Music Industry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

They claim to write some of them. They tend to be the crap ones with senseless lyrics. It's often in these senseless drug promoting lyrics that there are messages of destruction. By this I mean lyrics that when looked beyond the superficial face, paint a nasty picture.

Basically just a picture of 'Rape people, Be raped, # everyone, I'ma make money' In other words, Do what thou wilt. Satans favorite motto for ensnaring man.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Its very much not just a fad, when hundreds of musicians across many decades utilise the same symbolism, similar lyrics, espouse similar lifestyles and follow the same path. That's not a fad, thats a pattern.

Then there's the money issue. In this age of downloading media, how do these celebrities even get rich? I mean at first? Later of course their image is merchandised (especially among disney stars), but when starting out, how do they get rich? Only the big names with illuminati symbolism and lyrics are that wealthy. The bands who dont are pretty dang broke and struggle just to get another album out. It's a huge disparity, and the money must be backed by powerful people.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It is funny how we all seem to think that there is some kind of real Satanism in music, and then we see Ozzy just shuffle around now looking like a grandfather happy go lucky type guy...hehe

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ozzy would dump a bucket of excrement on his head if they paid him 20 million. Believe me, the true Satan is chuckling at him, he serves his purpose very well, in exchange for money and glitzy gadgets he's used as a puppet like most celebrities.

Plus I knew a Satanist who was a committed animal rights activist, the guy would get upset if you ran over a squirrel, I don't think many "Satanists" would willingly bite an animal's head off unless they were trying to shock parents and sell tickets.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
you guys keep ignoring what i've added to the discussion. none of the above has any personal experience within the music industry. is that because you have more posts than I do ? you know, that does not make any point you've made valid. you are only speaking from an outsider view.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I'll bite...

I'll be critical. The video was stupid, offered nothing remotely new in information or fresh ideas, offered nothing in the form of in depth research or linkage, was edited poorly and stinks like the thousand or so that came before it. Clickbait ahoy. That aside, here's a few facts from the other side that doesn't believe the Earth is 6000 years old.

1. Baphomet isn't the Devil. It wasn't tied to the Devil until the Church of Satan appropriated it for their gain.

2. ALL the best rock -n- roll is evil to puritan douchebag sheeple who blushed when Elvis swung his hips for a start. Sex! Before that, the old guard bluesmen had to sneak sex in with euphemisms like "Dust My Broom" and "Big Ten Inch Record." Fact- Sex and drugs and symbolism have always been in music. Yes...all the way back to Bach, Clementi and Mozart.

3. Black metal is a joke with every band one upping everyone else in the Satan Rules Schtick. 99.9% of it is an act. The Devil, like sex and drugs, sells. Bad news is better than good. Every Major music label knows this. This brings me to...

4. The "musicians" in your video are just pawns in the game of a dying industry needing your money.

5. Your clickbait video did nothing but promote the very "musicians" you accuse. The dying pop music industry thanks you. Jay Z thanks you. Every crap pop musician linked to their video's thanks you. More money for them. You've been hooked like the fish before you.

6. Everybody knows that the most evil music comes from the ninth level of Hell in the form of Boards Of Canada

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If this thread were about Jews or Christians or Muslims in the music industry, and how that's a terrible thing, how would it be perceived one wonders. What was Satan's crime? He wanted humanity to have knowledge and true freedom. Do what thou wilt, baby! Just playing Devil's advocate, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join