It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists in the Music Industry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I just made this quick video about Satanists in the Music industry. Many here will probably disagree that this is the case, but if you research into it more deeply, I am sure you will find that there are a lot of questions left to be answered!

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I watched your video. It was fine, but I don't really see anything new here.

What is your goal in creating this? Are you trying to get subscribers?

edit on 2014/12/28 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I watched your video. It was fine, but I don't really see anything new here.

What is your goal in creating this? Are you trying to get subscribers?

No harm in covering a topic that's already been covered. Especially when a lot of people are still unaware. I just made the video to make the video lol. Of course, if I get subscribers that would be a bonus.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Not bad

It's a quick vid that could serve as a gateway into further research for people who are new to this topic.

Good job Tech.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Not bad

It's a quick vid that could serve as a gateway into further research for people who are new to this topic.

Good job Tech.

Thanks! Glad you like it!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Are there any other artists besides the typical Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye and Jay-z? Everyone always references them. In everything I've ever read or watched. Those are 4 artists out of hundreds of mainstream artists.

This video is worth watching as well. Though it doesn't really get interesting until about 1:50
Video

edit on 28-12-2014 by alishainwonderland because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

There are tons of expose videos on YouTube. People tend to touch briefly on the main few because they are so influential and such big puppets of these shenanigans.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Eminem has always loved making satanic references, especially in his newer stuff.

Honestly though, I'm not convinced he's actually worships the devil. He's just an absolute legend and has made a career out of getting under peoples skin, by saying the most offensive things that he can think of, lol.

Really though, so what if they are satanist anyway? It's no dumber or smarter than being a christian as far as I'm concerned. I really don't understand why people would be so offended if these people decide to worship some mythical entities. Each to there own though.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It depends on whether or not you believe them to be real, or mythical entities.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
One under the spell of deep satanic influence has no free will over their actions, as they are consumed by the lower nature in such an effect that they are an abomination to behold. Speaking in vulgar, incoherent and violent tongues and slashing and tearing at everything even when restrained, or worse, attacking and mutilating everything within their sight and reach if unrestrained. Lower Demonic Possession is not a pretty sight, and I wouldn't recommend being around someone under that influence if it can be avoided.

It's an extremely distressing experience for all parties involved.

These performers don't look like they're consumed with proficient venom and bile....they're just actors.

The real deal is far worse.

That being said, I'll leave everyone to their musings.

Interesting video, not knocking it, just not agreeing with it's premise entirely.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I believe the implication is that these celebs are puppets of more shadowy figures that 'run the world.'

you may not believe in satan (I have trouble with it) but im sure you are aware that people do.

IF Satanists ran the world I don't think that is a place I would want to live in regardless of whether there is a satan or not.

Those people literally worship evil. that cant make for great world governance!

Of course what we see here in this video could just be a marketing ploy...Heavy metal bands have been pretending to worship the devil for years IMO. I never bought that they really worshipped satan, just trying to look tough. I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: sweord

IF Satanists ran the world I don't think that is a place I would want to live in regardless of whether there is a satan or not.

What do you mean "IF". They already do and your soul was sold the day you were born. Your parents signed the contact, its called your birth certificate.

They use Hollywood and the music industry to control the herd. And if your kids don't relate to some loser drug addict who constantly raps about how his white trash blonde girlfriend cheats on him. Well that's all right, because they've got a thousand other pawns out there who will get into your kids head, till they become innocent victims and become puppets hanging from strings on these peoples tennis shoes! lol.

evil, RISE!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Satanic and occultism references in the music industry as been around for a long time now. I think it began with Alister Crowley and the Beatles.

You see, some people REALLY believe in entities which bring forth, luck, power, money, fame...you name it. They believe in symbolism and they believe that showing it off will somehow grant them more power or more power to the entity that they believe in, team with, draw, share power.

YOU might not believe it, but some do. References to "chosen ones", satanism, an occultism driven music industry is common subject for lyrics in about any type of music.

Oh and the triangles...damn, do they love triangles.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
No there isn't. This is how the aliens want you to think.

edit on 28-12-2014 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

HAHAAAA! Venom are HILARIOUS!

Look, I love brutal metal, but I have to say, if there is going to be a thread on Satanism in music, then it is ridiculous to start with pop music. Blatancy is the watchword in extreme metal circles. Personally, I happen to be Christian, and none the less prefer the most brutal riffs and beats, so I end up listening to an awful lot of that sort of carnage laden stuff.

My attitude to it is, that being able to enjoy something because you find it beautiful, robs it of any power the author may have intended it to have, and therefore I have no problem with whatever imagery or theme a tune has, as long as it sounds good to me. With that said, all the artists referrenced by the OP in the video they created, are utter hogwash, and whatever their motivations, they are trivial, pointless, and serve only the ear of the utterly tedious listener.

I have no time for them, not because of the intention they might have in authoring their music, but because they are utterly incapable of making captivating, all pervading, crushing and brutal music.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well done OP just fallen for it all and you are helping them sell more records.
I bet they look at vids like this and fall asleep laughing in their big pile of $$$.
Oh and OP how is your arm after the Tat lol
edit on 28-12-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Not the best death metal (not the worst either) but I am sure the OP would agree with its lyrical content. As do I. An old favorite of mine from when I was first able to make out what people were saying with this style of singing.

And here is just something else:

As a fan of mythology (in this case Egyptian) I find Nile particularly enjoyable.

Now excuse me as I go headbang my skull into the concrete outside.

edit on 12-28-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Sven my pal loves these.

Quite catchy flip you hail satan lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Thank you for those two examples of exactly what I am talking about!

You have provided a video from Behemoth, a band I have seen live and heartily enjoyed. His overcoming a serious illness to return to the stage and make big noise for all the fans was nothing short of legendary, and I hope his health continues to be good from here on.

With regard to The Black Satans, I had not heard of them before today, but they seem to be a fun loving bunch, and anyone who can run about in speedos in a metal video has to have a sense of humour about them of fairly epic proportions also. The riffs were not bad, but I get the feeling that they have a rather more comedic attitude to making music, for which there will always be a place!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join