It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd/Disturbing personal experience - Would appreciate your help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: Bagel

Sounds like a tiny Time Slip, where you were jolted back in Time/Space. People visit ancient/medieval sites all the time, and hope for such an experience, so consider yourself lucky for the unasked-for experience.

Besides the weather, do you remember if there were any major electronic structures along the freeway, like aerial towers or cell phone towers?

Thanks for your reply, I am somewhat excited. I've read so many accounts of others, I never did think I would experience something such as this.

There were many high rise buildings in the area I was passing through, and therefore plenty of electric/electronic machinery around (Metro lines, street lights, cell towers, power cables)

From the little I know about time slips, the slip needs to correct itself doesn't it? If I slipped back down the road, surely I must have slipped forward at some other point?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I believe you experienced quantum jumping. Whether or not it is influenced by a universal time slip, or manipulation by our spirit guides/angels is the question.

I've witnessed this "jumping from point A to point B" with my own eyes involving a friend of mine, and I have another friend that has experienced it.

:

This is intriguing. How do you do this?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hurdygurdy
Maybe we live in a simulated reality like a video game, and your avatar got wasted by the car that cut you off just prior to the "reset".

Hehe, his cutting in was dangerous, but not that dangerous.
I don't know if that car is of any significance either, then again maybe it is seeing as it was the last thing going through my mind before the "reset"

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: betty

This is an extremely important experience... for you. Do not write it off, explain it away, or forget it.

Best wishes.

Thanks Betty, I suppose now that it's on ATS I won't ever be able to forget it

If anything, this experience has reignited my curiosity of the unknown.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

You failed to mention anything about where, on your "recovery" you saw the car that had just irritated you by cutting in front of you.

Now, that should have made a terrific impression upon you and I think the lack of that awareness (or mention to us) tends to not support your case in general.

One of the things I noticed after the "incident" (apart from my change in physical position) was the difference in the traffic around me, it seemed less congested than the first time I drove down that stretch. As for the car that cut me off, I wasn't looking out for it since, as Char-Lee mentioned, it didn't seem important at the time. I am still wondering if it is at all important.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks, I will take a look at it.
I've read about lost time from a UFO/abduction perspective.
This authors approach is interesting.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have had a similar experience that landed myself and a passenger several miles and at least an hour off our course.
Apparently this sort thing happens on occasion. Glitch in the simulation?

I wish I had someone else with me, just to re-assure me that I hadn't lost my mind
Has anything similar, or otherwise strange, happened to you since that experience?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

The first of your drive could have been the alternate or you were for a time seeing, after the instant... the alternate. My recent time lapse problem which I posted was entirely different yet they are all explainable if I look at it this way.

I never did appreciate how much of a relief it can be to have others to confirm your incident actually took place,

I'm scratching my head reading your thread! Has anything happened since?

Regarding your post, If as you say I was looking in on the alternate, when did I switch back to my reality?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Thanks for your post, I appreciate your comments.
Regarding the fear of mentioning this to anyone, I really had to have a serious think about who I could even hope to explain this to. I came up with 2-3 names...It would have been futile trying to attempt it with others, and yes fear of ridicule did come into it.

Luckily there is the ATS community, and wise interesting broads such as yourself

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Now... what it really was or meant is a very interesting question... assuming we know enough to even ask relevant questions... which we (mostly) don't.

Thanks for the reply. It occurred to me that maybe I'm supposed to seek out the reason for this happening, but as you and other posters put it, we'd probably be asking all the wrong questions anyways.
Still, I can't let this one go without researching it thoroughly.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I "feel" that if you had continued down the highway, you may have been involved in a fatal accident that this "jump" prevented. It could have had something to do with whatever the police were doing on the other side of the road.
We never know when our angels/guides are stepping in to save us.

That's probably the highest level of protection there is

I'm curious, what do you mean when you say "feel"? Is it a conclusion from what I wrote, or intuition?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lost in space

Thanks for your reply.
Your post echoes some of what I've read in Dolores Cannons' books. Have you read any of her material?

It brings a chill thinking I may be on a different time line.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eccentriclady

I've heard of others who have had experiences such as yours, wherein they have no recollection of travelling a certain distance. I was always hesitant to give the person the benefit of the doubt, now I'm on the other side.
Yours took place quite recently, had it ever happened before then?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Interesting experience. Sounds like a time slip glitch

It seems the car cutting you off was something important. Perhaps you did die and get a restart

Thanks for the reply. There must be some method to the madness though, I am interested in who or what did this.
I can tell you this much though, I've been paying a lot more attention to everything since then.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What you felt was the power of your brain creating a new experience that you have learned from. At the same time several others may have witnessed it as well and taking from you the same essence and trying to learn to be the same as you. Happens a lot because of the number, or should I say percentage, of traffic law breaking individuals crowd the roadways. Your mind actually tried exploring a grey area and has decided to create a new memory.

You may have erased a previous memory containing the same principles or conditions to rewrite or redact it. You will only remember the new decision you made, what ever it may have been, and accepted it as normal. When before your mind originally perceived it as incorrect. And proper recourse or action was not taken.

Did you feel any anger at the driver at any time before or during this event?

I only mean to help you understand it better so you do not make a mistake in the future.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Do you travel down this road often? Were you at all tired or deep in thought?

From a psychological perspective, sometimes the mind pictures what is upcoming, if it's done often enough to become 'reflexive'. Its sort of like a shortcut to speed up process.

Not to necessarily discount other ideas.
One time I was writing a thesis, I checked the time in the corner of the monitor, and I was behind schedule and needed to go to bed. So I rushed a few paragraphs and checked the time again, and it was 10 minutes earlier. The time I saw had significance for me, so I might have easily imagined it, particularly being tired, or my mind might have subconsciously wanted me to sleep and showed me what I needed to see... or perhaps something crazier happened.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bagel

I "feel" that if you had continued down the highway, you may have been involved in a fatal accident that this "jump" prevented. It could have had something to do with whatever the police were doing on the other side of the road.
We never know when our angels/guides are stepping in to save us.

That's probably the highest level of protection there is

I'm curious, what do you mean when you say "feel"? Is it a conclusion from what I wrote, or intuition?

Probably a little of both, but mostly intuition.
You mentioning the police on the other side of the road gives me a strong feeling that if you had continued, there could have been a piece of something from that incident that could have traveled across to hit you, be it a piece of metal from the car, or a bullet, whatever.
I've been told/read that we have exit points all throughout our life that we can choose to either enter into and leave this world, or we can choose to go on and stay here longer. I'm "feeling" you chose to stay, so the angels stepped in and re-arranged that event for you so you didn't get hurt.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bagel

originally posted by: Char-Lee

The first of your drive could have been the alternate or you were for a time seeing, after the instant... the alternate. My recent time lapse problem which I posted was entirely different yet they are all explainable if I look at it this way.

I never did appreciate how much of a relief it can be to have others to confirm your incident actually took place,

I'm scratching my head reading your thread! Has anything happened since?

Regarding your post, If as you say I was looking in on the alternate, when did I switch back to my reality?

We did since have a friends husband tell us that he and some of the other guards at the prison experienced a time oddity at the same time as ours, I don't have any details and it seems none of them want to talk about it.
The dimensional idea or time disruption from particles of unknown type is something I have contemplated because of some other odd things that have happened involving items missing and then returning weeks later to where they should have been long after replacing the missing item.
I was hoping for something that could explain all of the out of the ordinary at once actually.

Now thinking of your situation and ours, if were had actually broke the barrier and lived a section of time in a slightly altered reality, I feel it would be impossible to find any point where we returned to our own.

For us we also have a mystery man, who told my husband he must change the clocks that night...was he just wrong, mistaken? A normal average man, or did he know we would be experiencing something unusual. My husband changed his truck clock a 2005 Dodge Dakota, that morning to match all the house clocks and yet he arrived at work with the rest of the workers and opened the restaurant with no one mentioning any time problem for the next week until the real time change....when it continued to open on time. How were all of the rest of the workers on our new "wrong" time?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hurdygurdy
Maybe we live in a simulated reality like a video game, and your avatar got wasted by the car that cut you off just prior to the "reset".

I actually think this cannot be ruled out. Science has not ruled out simulated reality why should we at this point and even the best program may have glitches, maybe it is reaching its expiration date and wearing out.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I believe you experienced quantum jumping. Whether or not it is influenced by a universal time slip, or manipulation by our spirit guides/angels is the question.

I've witnessed this "jumping from point A to point B" with my own eyes involving a friend of mine, and I have another friend that has experienced it.

:

This is intriguing. How do you do this?

Are you asking how this occurs, or how did I witness it?

Quantum physics is still being studied by the scientists; if they can't answer it, nether can I; I just know it happens.

If you're asking how did I witness it, here is my story:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was a very narrow two-lane bridge on the road going from town to the house I grew up in. One day my sister, cousin, and I were going to town in my sister's car, and my girlfriend and her husband were following behind us in their V.W. Beetle. As we approached this narrow bridge we saw a semi tractor-trailer in front of us stopped at the beginning of the bridge. He was waiting on another semi to cross coming from the other direction. There wasn't enough room for both to pass at the same time.
As the approaching semi reached the end of the bridge my girlfriend came up behind me, and passed us in the other lane as we sat waiting for the semi to exit the bridge. I was yelling at them (although they couldn't hear me), "STOP! STOP! AHHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!" There was absolutely no way her car could have made it through the space of the stopped semi, and the one coming off the bridge.
I watched wide-eyed in fear of seeing my friend killed before my eyes! All of a sudden she was on the other side of the narrow space between the two big trucks, safe without even a scratch to the car! 'This was IMPOSSIBLE, but I saw it with my own eyes!', I thought to myself. Everyone in our car was in awe of what just happened.

When we all reached the other side of the bridge my friend had pulled off at a wide place off the road. I pulled up behind her and asked her what happened. She said her brakes went out. All she could do was go around us, or hit us in the rear of our car, so she went around.
When she saw the situation ahead she said she knew she was about to be hit head-on by the semi, so she let go of the steering wheel, put her hands over her face, and waited for the crash. When it didn't happen she looked up and they were in the middle of the bridge unharmed! She took a hold of the steering wheel again at that point.
Her husband couldn't stand up for awhile because his legs were too shaky to hold him. They were both shaken up, to say the least, but after awhile, we all got back on the road.

Her brakes didn't give any more trouble after that. Hummm... ( I always wondered about the timing on the brakes going out, and it not happening again afterwards. Must have been some personal lesson in there somewhere!)
After years of not understanding how that happened, I now know they quantum jumped to the other side. I didn't know anything about quantum jumping then.

This incident not only involves quantum jumping, but also when angels step in to help us. I believe when she let go of the steering wheel an angel took over guiding the car to safety. Otherwise, the car could have gone off the side of the bridge and plunged into the river! There is no other explanation I can come up with.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join