It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Daniel Finally Being Unsealed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Found this over on Before Its News. Worth a read. The article contains research notes and the like regarding this discovery. Its regarding the book of Daniel. The research shows a completely different translation of Daniel 9:24-27. If the info is accurate, then the book is no longer a mythology book like many claim.

______beforeitsnews/religion/2014/12/the-book-of-daniel-finally-being-unsealed-2483408.html

What we now have is an accurate description of the events regarding the destruction of Jerusalem and the Jewish people between 70 AD and 132 AD by the Romans. The restored text gives the years 70 and 132, months of battle (7) the destruction of the city, people and temple and deportation. Even a description of the roman standard, the winged aquila.

As the book has been around from at least 200 BCE, this means that the events were recorded almost three hundred years before they happened.

That puts a whole new spin on things.

edit on Thu Dec 25 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: **ALL MEMBERS*** Before Its News as a source

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Interesting. I'm going to read some more on this. Thank you. At first I thought it was just another spin on the book of Daniel but this is a whole new world.

edit on 12 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Another interpretation that has the Jews center stage. Imagine that.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Got something besides before it's news?
They just throw spaghetti at the wall and hope something sticks and it rarely does
edit on thThu, 25 Dec 2014 12:18:37 -0600America/Chicago1220143780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Got something besides before it's news?
They just throw spaghetti at the wall and hope something sticks and it rarely does

What do you want, a CNBC article or an ATS thread? Lol. Or maybe an in depth BBC documentary about it with David Attinburough doing the voice over.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Just something besides BIN, it is not a credible source, hence why it won't even link right.

Most threads that use it get tossed.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: winterkill

Appreciate it
Would link in OP, cause there is no source to click on there. BIN will never link right on ATS
edit on thThu, 25 Dec 2014 12:51:34 -0600America/Chicago1220143480 by Sremmos80 because: go home sremmos, you're drunk! typos galore !! swear no egg nog yet

link   
DP
edit on thThu, 25 Dec 2014 12:47:45 -0600America/Chicago1220144580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   

I would believe both BBC or CNN before I put any stock in anything that "Before its News" puts out there. Can't wait for the next story on the Bat Boy or the UFO Mothership floating above Washington DC that is of course invisible

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If its really what it says, are we interested in truth, or not? Our personal likes or dislikes should never impede our acceptance of what is true.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

I would believe both BBC or CNN before I put any stock in anything that "Before its News" puts out there. Can't wait for the next story on the Bat Boy or the UFO Mothership floating above Washington DC that is of course invisible

I think you're forgeting that anyone can post on there, much like on ATS? You just have to be careful who you listen to, not disregard the whole site completely? Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I remember BIT from 3-4 years ago.

Anyway this is interesting news nonetheless, will be looking a lot more into this. Sorry to be nitpicky, I just woke up and I'm starving.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
For those who can't link to the verses:
v24 Seventy! Seventy (C.E.) therefore to break up your (nation), shall come upon your people and to come upon your revered city (Jerusalem). For all shall begin to revolt. And toward the (people) shall arise continuous atrocities.

And it shall proceed to cover the burden. And toward the (people) it shall bring absolution for the accrued violations. And for a seal that shall come in the future and therefore it shall bring, and is for, the anointing of the inner sanctuary of the Tabernacle.

v25 And continue to know and proceed to inform; a come forth is decreed, derived of the elders and family lines of Jerusalem unto the high priest. Therefore this shall come first, seventy (CE), seven (months of warfare) and seventy (thousand men).

Sixty and (two) years, to proceed to return (*) (*) and to withdraw being to position. And amid distress, the times shall pass.

*exact Hebrew to English concept still being processed

v 26 And after the seventy (CE) happens, sixty and (two) years (132 CE). The high priest will be restrained and he shall prepare for his and the city and the place of reverence, (temple mount), so to collapse for a great length of time.

A people shall be led, they shall go into and shall be reaching (Jerusalem), amid to spill out and unto to reach war, therefore to specifically locate those to die.

v27 And the sovereign (Hadrian), ongoing toward many shall invade to unify. And the invaders arrows shall slaughter complete family lineages. And that which goes before (the romans) as a standard; wings (the Roman Aquila). Detestable is that name of those (being slaughtered) and unto (them) an end. And therefore it is ordered to perpetuate your (people), this be upon those names.

Here is a link to their research notes: thechronicleproject.org...
showing how the new system works

The material when restored, contained the prediction of the first great Jewish – Roman war, beginning with the revolt of the Jews and ending with the fall of Jerusalem, its people and the temple at the hands of the Roman army. It predicts the year 70 CE, the seven months of warfare and the seventy thousand man Roman army.

en.wikipedia.org...

The restored verses go on to predict the second revolt of the Jews, sixty two years later in 132 CE, known as the Bar Kokhba revolt.

en.wikipedia.org...

They foretell of the complete destruction of the city, people and temple mount for ages to come, plus the deportation of the remaining Jewish people.

Hope all the links work

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: winterkill
a reply to: Sremmos80

ireport.cnn.com...

Now I'll have a look but you should be aware of before it's news.
ATS won't welcome it. And I for one support that.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I guess you don't know the rules round here bout Befoteitsnews.com?

The site has been banned from ATS because the majority of threads on there are pure crap, lies, & hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

most amusing considering that I hear continuously from people who won't use ATS because they say its a government front and not trustable LOL

Its like different sects of the same religion fighting

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Big difference between the two is that ATS won't knowingly host hoaxes unlike BIN, who host any all hoaxes as long as it keeps traffic flowing to their site. Face it, BIN is complete trash and please don't compare it to ATS. What an insult that is.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I didn't, I'm just repeating comments. You'll notice I'm posting here, cause I trust it.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: winterkill
a reply to: Sremmos80

ireport.cnn.com...

Now I'll have a look but you should be aware of before it's news.
ATS won't welcome it. And I for one support that.

The thechronicleproject.org is a good site. They have been around for a while and this information stems from their translation software. BIN is just retarded and picked up on it which of course would give the automatic appearance of less credibility.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Big difference between the two is that ATS won't knowingly host hoaxes unlike BIN, who host any all hoaxes as long as it keeps traffic flowing to their site. Face it, BIN is complete trash and please don't compare it to ATS. What an insult that is.

Man, It was better than that 3-4 years ago. I've been so busy over the past few years even ATS has changed dramatically.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join