It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bahagavad Gita Chapter 2 - Summary of the Gita after Pathos is Found - Rebirth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
GITA 1

In our last thread, we examined the battle to overcome hatred with love. Sullied from the battlefield of life, Arjuna begins his process of transcendental self-realization by the summary of the Gita. Once you listen, I will show you a huge mystery related to Yahweh preparing Joshua with new clothes and a new mind, followed by Zerubbabel preparing the foundation for the temple. Both are related to the Gita.

As the chastiser of the enemy, Yahweh (higher mind of Adam) silenced the accuser he had made (Satan / Conscience). Here, he prepares Joshua / Yeshua as the Priest to wear sinless clothes, with a sinless mind (turban).

Zechariah 3

3 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan[a] standing at his right side to accuse him. 2 The Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?”

Between this time and the first century, approximately 430 years pass. What do we see arise from this time period of 500BC to the first century?

TAO - Dhammapada - Bhagavad Gita - Upanishads

These important works lay the foundation for the temple of God in man. Although I cannot outline this in one thread, I will show you where to look for more on how Zerubbabel puts down the foundation for the coming temple. That temple is then destroyed by Rome. Today, we are putting the stones back together again. I will share more on this in coming threads. Eventually, I will outline all of the books listed above. If you are ready for more truth, the keys are presented that have been hidden from you by the experts in the law.

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

Starting with the Vedas, you can see the transformation of knowledge from the ancients take shape. Ending with the Cross, you have access to the unmanifest and hidden God. Getting past the demigods is overcoming the need for the accuser and adversary. There is a pathway from baptism back to the Supreme Good, but not from the unprepared mind. From the ashes of our day and age, 1000 years will follow as we see mankind enter into the light, free from the accuser and adversary. As the demons sink into the abyss, Christ will rise again in our hearts.

After this, the accuser will be released once again. The Son of God WAS, IS and IS to come. The adversary Was, IS NOT, and is to come. Today, that accuser and adversary will be sent to the abyss. All of this symbolism for our mind free from the law in faith. The Spirit will overcome. To know how, listen to the entire series.

Zerubbabel

"'On that day, says the Lord of Hosts, I will take you Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, my servant, and wear you like a signet ring; for it is you whom I have chosen. This is the word of the Lord of Hosts'" (Hag. 2:23).

What impression does that ring make? None on a hard heart. Who prepares the mind? John 6:65. Who departs the work and fight in life? John 6:66.

"You do not want to leave too, do you?"

edit on 24-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

join