It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google earth Santa tracker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well the big guy is on his way, check out his site to see where he is and long till he gets to you!

link

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
4 minutes until he lands in Pyongyang. Will he make it alive?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Thanks for posting! I have a 6 year old son who loves watching this on Christmas Eve. I have a feeling I may only have another year or so before he knows he's not real. So, I'm going to make the best of the Christmas' I have left.

We'll do the cookies and milk of course. We also started a tradition with my oldest son where we would put carrots in the yard for the reindeer. Then pick them up after he went to bed. So, we'll do that again too.

The really fun thing my husband has done in the past is open an upstairs window and shake a string of bells soon after bedtime. Some years they have heard it, other times they were already asleep. But, there were a few years when they would come down the next morning and say they heard Santa's bells.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
You've got to be kidding me!

I have always hoped that this myth of santa would disappear.

Apparently not....

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Schattenwanderer
You've got to be kidding me!

I have always hoped that this myth of santa would disappear.

Apparently not....

before you know it, it will and we will be left with an empty shell of # that's based on buying, buying and more buying. We're pretty much already there to be honest

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

I just think that this entire santa myth is a problem. How is it a good thing to willingly lie to your children?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schattenwanderer
a reply to: n00bUK

I just think that this entire santa myth is a problem. How is it a good thing to willingly lie to your children?

Bahh Humbug to you too lol.

The Santa myth is as harmless as the tooth fairy one. It's just a little fun to create some magic and wonder for kids. I remember well the fun of trying in vain to catch Santa out when he was delivering our presents when I was little and always waking up to find a pillow slip full of presents at the end of the bed.

When I found out the truth I wasn't angry or scarred for life, I just thought 'what a fun game'

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I'm sure people can have fun without lying to their children. Lets agree to disagree.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey there happy face there was a whole post on the ethics of santa clause, It's christmas eve and some of us have children so why not take your argument elswhere and leave those that are happy alone for just one night?

I promise to entertain you miserable views and will discuss this for as long as you like just as soon as christmas eve is over.

No joke, leave it alone please on this thread.

edit. Some of us do not get to spend christmas eve with loved ones you may be a seperated parent or grandparent or just a distant relative that can not be there tonight.

merry christmas and if you have the commons to do so read this and make your appologies.

Santa is just coming up to Stockholm dickweed.

Peace to all.

a reply to: Schattenwanderer

edit on 1220141235pAmerica/Chicago2014-12-24T17:16:35-06:0016f16 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join