It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ISIS Are Still Not Being Added To The Terrorist Blacklist. & More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The ISIS Are Still Not Being Added To The Terrorist Blacklist. & More

The thoughts.
Its surprising isn't it? how the westren news MSM sometimes works, first we hear about how big and threating the ISIS suppodely are, they were even targeting this none major Syrian kurd town, but all of a sudden.

The Westren MSM has gone quiet on the ISIS over the last two months it seems apparently they were running out of Fresh fruits of fear, so now we are back talking how some threatening and they were the ones behind Sony's hacking.

Isn't it just Amazing?

Whats More is that The ISIS are not even added to the Blacklist

Well i was just browsing google for information i noticed a few interesting things on the U.S Department of State offical on about the terrorist listed denounced groups and organizations.

Take a look for yourself.
Foreign Terrorist Organizations

The Iranian MEK terrorist have being now officially favored by the American Government the same they had removed the KLA of Kosovo during the wars in Yusgalavia.

Yet as of now the ISIS are not mentioned nor listed as a Group. Are you surprised?
edit on 23-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
someone please take me off this planet ffs.

Actually it doesn't surprise me. Maybe next year ISIS kills Assad and get elected as the new leaders of Syria. Nothing surprises me these days since everything is corrupt. We NEED a system REBOOT.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

It is listed and has been for ten years - 12/17/2004 Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (formerly al-Qa'ida in Iraq)

Link Additional Info

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Thats from the wikipedia page, i wouldn't trust wikipedia that often for sources. They might have Designated the Levant but not the ISIS. The Syrian division.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The bolded is directly from your source.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

It is listed and has been for ten years - 12/17/2004 Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (formerly al-Qa'ida in Iraq)

Link Additional Info

Exactly what i was going to say.

Agent_USA_Supporter, ISIS is regarded as a terrorist organisation in the list you provided:

edit on 23-12-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Hefficide

Thats from the wikipedia page, i wouldn't trust wikipedia that often for sources. They might have Designated the Levant but not the ISIS. The Syrian division.

You're playing with semantics. ISIS is also known as ISIL...now, they are simply referred to as IS. The USA officially refers to IS as ISIL...the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. That is why it appears as such in the USA's list of foreign terrorist organisations.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yep ISIL is ISIS. Levant is another name for the region of Syria.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
so like...does this get moved to the HOAX bin now? y'know, since the entire OP was refuted by the OP's own source?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You must look before you leap.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
ISIS is being helped by the USA (M-16s guns) and the UN (White 4X4 Jeeps) and Israel who attacks the Syrian army when it goes after ISIS forces in Syria.

The WMD lies about Assad didn't work so now they are using ISIS as a wondering fake enermy who they can send anywhere and then clame the right to bomb anything in that area as they pretent to attack ISIS.

Turkey is as happy as punch when ISIS attacks the Kurds and our freinds the Saudi head chopping Royal family has been feeding ISIS monry for years.

I feel another false flag attack, another US-Liberty comeing on don't you !

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
ISIS is being helped by the USA (M-16s guns) and the UN (White 4X4 Jeeps) and Israel who attacks the Syrian army when it goes after ISIS forces in Syria.

The WMD lies about Assad didn't work so now they are using ISIS as a wondering fake enermy who they can send anywhere and then clame the right to bomb anything in that area as they pretent to attack ISIS.

Turkey is as happy as punch when ISIS attacks the Kurds and our freinds the Saudi head chopping Royal family has been feeding ISIS monry for years.

I feel another false flag attack, another US-Liberty comeing on don't you !

Do you have some proof backing up those guns and jeep claims?

What's not a lie is the fact that Assad is a mass murder and i don't understand why people on ATS is defending him as if he still had honor left.

Some people think everything is a false flag.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My belief is because the POTUS is Muslim. Is the reason these thugs are not listed as being terrorists, in America.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

Do you have some proof backing up those guns and jeep claims?

Last i knew was that M-16s are used by US forces and the white 4X4 jeeps do look like the ones that the UN drives around in but no i don't have a bill of sale to show you.

What's not a lie is the fact that Assad is a mass murder and i don't understand why people on ATS is defending him as if he still had honor left.

Wot like he killed more than 200,000 like have been killed since we went in to sort him out or the one million that got killed in Iraq based on 9/11 WMD lies or did he kill any more than our Saudi Royal freinds do each year. Please give us some links to these mass killings that date back to before we paid terrorist to attack him.

Obama can only dream about the suport Assad gets from his people and if he was hated by everyone like Fox News/CNN say then he would had been dead years ago.

Some people think everything is a false flag.

After 9/11 you are dead right on that one.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

By your logic everyone in NK just loves Kim because if they didn't he would've been dead long ago.

Those weapons were stolen from the Iraqi army.

new topics

top topics

join