It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'M SO SICK OF THIS CRAP...Whaaa Whaa Wha!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Meh nm
edit on rdTue, 23 Dec 2014 02:36:48 -0600America/Chicago1220144880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: darkwarrior
Sorry if I am misreading your post, however it reads like you are suggesting that the only racism in the US comes from those who point out racism?
I don't read the OP as suggesting they are special because of the colour of their skin. The examples given were of different treatments by different police officers. Almost like police officers are real people and some are better at their jobs (and being decent human beings)than others.
As for your reference to African American and minority I think trying to twist the accepted meaning to make a point is a pretty cheap trick and adds nothing to your argument.

edit on 23-12-2014 by ScepticScot because: big thumb

edit on 23-12-2014 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 23-12-2014 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yes BiG B..we're in So Cal. So Cal's not the problem...most of the LEO's around here from my experience are very good. They have changed their approach over the past 20 plus years...really changed their tune. Kind of had no choice. The people started fighting back against injustices. That's the point on both sides...injustices, right? You can't shoot a cop and a cop shouldn't just shoot with no threat or just because. Right? Los Angeles County ain't playing that crap anymore. The citizens won't just take it up the arse anymore...that's a well known fact. Relationships IMO, are much better around here since Chief Bratton left. BTW, Bratton wasn't that bad, not that bad at all...but Chief Beck is a hell of a lot better, way better (he's a Scott). Far more civilized under Beck IMO. By the way...Bratton is in NYPD right now declaring war on his own civilians...if that ain't stanky!!!! That crap would never stand in Los Angeles! Buck up against us...the people! You got a million +++ problems...I guarantee you that. Beck knows....that's why he recently sent over 5 LAPD's to jail.

Try the largest Sheriffs department in the nation, LASD! We just got rid of Sheriff Lee Baca...that guy was the worst! There's one Sheriff territories in L.A. So many unincorporated areas. Not fuvking cool. They stormed my house over weapons charges in 2010...they lost BIG TIME..BIG TIME! Got my guns back and damages. Especially, considering they shot my 2 dogs with pellet guns. OVER FREAKING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Buttt...there are always a couple locals who just simply suck. They suck at their job, they suck as people...they probably even suck "yuck"....well, they just suck period. For the most part, we've been treated quite fairly in the San Gabriel Valley. My local PPD hate the Riffs! They come around here every year parade time and try to command the Rose Parade. PPD ain't having it...they got this every year! I actually love my LEO's. Just stop fuvking up!

Lee Baca's out...Long good bye to Bratton! Thank you for giving us Charlie Beck. I'm not involved with LAPD on my homestead...but that the Universe for BECK! I love that guy and his Scottish mustache!

HOWEVER.......the reason I brought up my father being LEO, is because he was LEO in the 1960's after returning home from Pre-Vietnam so to speak. He was one of the guys that was sent over there and called an "adviser" later to become one of the first Green Beret's officially. Personally, being from a multi-racial family, I thought offered me some insight. Not totally being black or white is very interesting. LOL...most people think I'm hispanic anyway. Whatever...lol

Point being, is that my father suffered injustices as a civilian officer...a black man. Yes, that was over 40 years ago. What my point is, is that even though I'm female...my father always told me how important it was to respect "officer friendly". Do any of you even remember that guy?

What happened to officer friendly? Where have they gone?

I want that guy back...I miss him.

We actually liked the guy that was trying to help everyone...but he's disappeared?

Why?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Wow!!!! I had to respond because it seems so real.

Thank you...and I really mean that...I get it.

Even though my neighbor owns the fastest Indian on the planet!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkwarrior
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

If you go out thinking the color of your skin makes you special then you are basically making a concerted effort to get offended...and you have a racist perspective.

If you see the world as white people, black people, brown people, red people, yellow people (race classifications from the 1920's) then you have a racist perspective. We all coexist here together and not "against" each other.

A person who goes to the ER all the time is called a hypochondriac for the same reason that a person who posts stuff like this on the internet is called a racist. Most were raised that way. Its fine.

I like the Tyler Perry hate crime the best. Guy thought he got pulled over for no reason and wanted hate crime charges filed because his grandma trained him to see situations like that. Ironically because the cop didn't make a reference or racial slur during the unconstitutional stop, nothing happened. The reason why I like it is because Tyler is a racist who makes movies about black people with the same stereotypical relatives/roles in every movie. How can you run around the media saying a white cop committed some sort of hate crime for looking at you wrong and make all that money on racist casting/stereotypes/storylines.

madamenoire.com...

You have to understand that we are all people. Neither one of your stories have anything that could be remotely interpreted as racial profiling. So quit borrowing other people's perspectives and develop your own. The media did a lot of fake stuff in Ferguson. And now people think there really is a serious race issue in the US? Listen to the words you and the media use...

An African American is someone who is born on the continent of Africa and immigrated to the US. All of our ancestors were born there...its called the out of Africa theory. So yes...white people are African Americans too.

And the term minority refers to someone who is below the age of majority. So yes...minorities do get harassed by LEO's sometimes. Especially in areas with high crime rates.

I had no clue what you were talking about until the last paragraph when I saw "Moral of the story is....this crazy # really does happen to minorities." Then I knew you were a trained racist when I read "even being obviously mixed gets us nowhere sometimes....how do you think it may feel sometimes for someone with black skin?"

The last statement implies that you EXPECT to get somewhere (you stated that you get nowhere sometimes) and your entire post basically means that if you don't get to "somewhere" then it must be because you're "mixed".

First of all...let me just say you are part of the problem. I never said that my light skinned was a problem for me, I said, "how do you think it feels to be a darker skin color after my personal story?"...that's real weather you like it or not....I could careless (I have happened to have lived 5 years in my mothers native of Russia) and else where around the globe...so you can stop at anytime. Anyway...where do you reside? Does it even mater at this point? Because you've already taken every single word that I stated "factually" out of context.

Anyway...back to what I did "factually" say....what my factual statements were...I never said that my skin color "mixed or not" should or would shield me or others that look like me. What are you.....some kind of? Come on...you can certainly do better than that. I'm not easily shaken Sir...you just need to come harder. I've been everywhere...and none other than the US and Good Ol' Russia...so come a tad bit harder for me...lol.

Anyway...what I did say was what my father's experiences were...what my husbands experiences were. What my PERSONAL experiences were! If you have an issue with that, then IMPO, you have an issue with personal truth.

Did you miss my post in it's entirety and just skipped to your own point? That's ok...I guess.

However, what is understanding if all one does is understands oneself?

I say nothing and I state you Sir/Madame are lost entirely.

Peace,
TPE

But wait!!!!!! There's more!!!!!! You want it?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Ok...what is that?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Im saying that the "victim" in a lot of these situations is just overly consumed with an indoctrinated racial bias (like the OP). Look at what the media did by hyping up racial profiling. Now if you ask/tell anybody anything who is a different race than you...you just "racially profiled" them. Otherwise you would never have said anything right? Its not taking off as fast as the media wants it to, but there are some stupids out there. Same thing happened with Trayvon. Over 200 white people were attacked and/or killed because CNN said Zimmerman was white. Now cops are getting killed.

And I did not say that "the only" racism in the US is from self proclaimed victims. There really isn't racism in the US. Basically there's 320 million people in the US. Considering all the places Ive been, I think actual racism and racist events are 1%. But when something happens that the media can talk about over and over its on all the time. It makes .00000001% of the population seem like a trend. And its trending on the twittersphere and everyone is twitterpated.

The accepted meaning of those words was created to inject a race component into topics without "really" talking about race. But the media has got you so dooped you forgot what those words really mean. African American is a reference to nationality. Nationality, Ethnicity and race are 3 different things. Why not just say black? We don't have some sly CIA-double-speak word for white people? What are white people anyways? My buddy says white people are Euro-trash but that sounds rude. If you were born in America then you are American. Hows that?

Theres people walking streets with signs right now that say "black lives matter". Or is the media just continually showing the same imagry to make people feel that there is some racial uprising? And repeating these police stories to make us think cops are bad all over the US? If the media said that the sky is actually green every day...and your friends all talked about how green the sky is then it wouldn't take long for you to actually believe it. Humanity is gullible.

Theres probably going to be worse events directed at cops. Maybe something that will be used to justify a police state. Or is my belief that the police state stuff is possible just an exercise of my innate gullibility?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Glitch after glitch! It took time to post this stupid response!

Then why post

Because I was trying to stay afloat..
You struck a cored..
You made very interesting points.
I wanted to bring your thread along.
And failed..

Forgive me..

But the ATS seems odd.

( it took 30 mins to start my own thread ) after rebooting thrice.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Whoa!
What happened to So Cal?

I left in 85.
I complained about the air.,
What you describe is off the chart!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

...Im not trying to come harder? And Im not arguing.

Im just stating that all of your stories did not contain any factual evidence that you were being treated a certain way for the color of your skin.

Therefore, the statement that stuff does happens to minorities is a reflection of your own bias/racist perspective.

Very simple concept here. At this point Im not sure if you know your A$$ from a hole in the ground. You just watch too much CNN.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I mean...I get you. But it still makes no sense! Still doesn't make it right! I can swing my 12 inch ponytail all day...it's still wrong what you said IMO...lol!

There was no reason for that type of rhetoric....."do you have insurance for this thing"...by an Aisan to a Mixed guy an American..or period, from anyone? Yeah...I capitalized those words...so what? I'm not supposed to have insurance on my $90,000 + vehicle? What the hell is wrong with you guys?????????????? Whatever....and since it's my freaking car.

Really? We can't be darker skinned than maybe most and have $h!T without some white guy censoring what we're doing and where we're freaking going? Wait til' it happens to you!!!!!!!

That's fuxkinging LAME!!!!!!! It's all good though...guess what? My money and freedom is just as green as yours!

Ya' Feel me now! Maybe greener tomorrow...ya never know the depths of my pockets!

Pretty Deep and color blind!

This is useless.....some of you are just stuck! I'll tell ya like I told dem cops..."what ever's clever...ticket me or bounce son!!!!!!"

I'm done tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it moving!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

He is trying to escape the matrix. It's all the talk of cultural division. Its seperating his Mainframe. The Gods of cultural identity are smiting his I.P adress. It's north Korea. ISIS. NUCLEAR WEAPONS. I think im going to take a breather.

Oh no. Agent smith i knew this day woul- Bleerrrggg
Arrgaaghh unngahh... rnrnglrrlrlrlr

OK...I'll entertain...Haaaaaa...haaaa.....haaaa....haaaaaaa

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

LMAO.....that's good....a really good round! I think what the issue is....is that you have some ill informed info and that's OK for you I guess at this moment. Totally okay right? Until, someone rolls up on your @$$ and gives you a hard time.

Oh...what, you thought I wouldn't say it?

LMAO....GTFOH

No star from me!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't be understanding...this is part of the problem.

ETA
Let's just say you have your blinders on!
edit on 12/23/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: ETA

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Really? We can't be darker skinned than maybe most and have $h!T without some white guy censoring what we're doing and where we're freaking going? Wait til' it happens to you!!!!!!!

I told you so...

But people love their opinions and it takes a good bit of effort to unlearn ideas like that. So just do the socially responsible thing and don't teach this crap to your kids. That way my kids wont have to see them complain on the TV when they grow up.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

LMAO...I'll tell ya what~ my kids all four of them 3 already graduated from college. One with PhD one with a Masters and one just smart. The final one my son will certainly outwit your kid any day of the week. Yes he's HS (that's Honors Society) in case you didn't know FOREVER!!!!!!!!

GTFOH!!!! ARe you kidding me?

I'm done. look me up on ATS in 2 years and see where my 3 STEM daughters are and my one Rhoads Scholar son will be.

You're funny at best.That's a lot coming from me my friend;

However, getting back to my rant...it's not cool when a darker skinned person has more than you is it? It's not cool when we have obviously worked harder than you to get more lame @$$ material stuff is it? It's not okay when my ancestors accomplished more in ten years than yours did in 200 is it?

It's all true...Love ya my friend. Thank you for helping prove my point.

I appreciate your ignorance

ETA
I kind of feel like I owe ATS a certain kind of apology. That's all you're gonna get from me in response to this trash! Sorry if I offended any including my response. This individual kind of asked for it and I'll be back with more if they keep it up

edit on 12/23/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: ETA

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It's still off the charts Big

Air quality is much better than when you left...but we still got some work to put in.

Love Ya Burgh

By the way Burgh,
I wasn't describing Los Angeles in it's entirety. LA is pretty cool for now. I was describing what I learned from my Dad in the 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's. he finally left the LEO scene in 2007 with honors.

edit on 12/23/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

However, getting back to my rant...it's not cool when a darker skinned person has more than you is it? It's not cool when we have obviously worked harder than you to get more lame @$$ material stuff is it? It's not okay when my ancestors accomplished more in ten years than yours did in 200 is it?

You made your life about conquoring white people? I merely asked for you to not teach your kids racism. It doesnt matter who your ancestors are or what school your kids went to. Theres plenty of rapists, thiefs, and murderers who have higher levels of education than your kids.

You are a racist. Quit moving the goal post.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
My mom was british and german. My dad was scottish and french. so i have scandinavian, african, middle eastern and caucasian ancestory, yet my skin is sooooooooooooo white, i practially look like an albino. does that mean i'm a "mixed race"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join