It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Annett is a Fraud - Officially

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
NextNews

This just broke in Canada today.

War Crimes judge and exopolitics "expert" Alfred Lambermont Weber interviewed Alex Hunter the supposed Juror 2012 in Annette's claims, exposed the whole truth in an YT video I need someone to post below ( I am mobile). Search: "Juror 2012: There was no trial of Queen, Pope Ratzinger"...

My apologies to many ATS members who I was very critical about defending the accused in abstentia.

edit on 22-12-2014 by Granite because: name correction

edit on 22-12-2014 by Granite because: sp

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
NextNews

This just broke in Canada today.

War Crimes judge and exopolitics "expert" Alfred Lambermont Weber interviewed Alex Hunter the supposed Juror 2012 in Annette's claims, exposed the whole truth in an YT video I need someone to post below ( I am mobile). Search: "Juror 2012: There was no trial of Queen, Pope Ratzinger"...

My apologies to many ATS members who I was very critical about defending the accused in abstentia.

There ya go ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Correct and thank you!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Does this mean Ratzinger and Queeny haven't been found guilty of eating babies?

Whew! Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm going to be the first to flag you on this because I always suspected this guy, even though so many in alternative media supported him.

The reason mainly is because of the Pope.

The Pope has done many things no other Pope has ever done, and he does something utterly new every week to change the world. This guy is on our side.

Kevin Annett has been pursuing the Pope from the beginning and his "evidence" against him is flimsy at best. Also, several members of the Pope's family were killed in a car crash a couple of months back. This guy is not working with our oppressors, he is fighting them.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

People don't get into powerful positions by being "nice" or "good" guys. Not even Popes.

This Pope, Frank, has a lot of skeleton's from Argentina in his closet .

edit on 22-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

People don't get into powerful positions by being "nice" or "good" guys. Not even Popes.

This Pope, Frank, has a lot of skeleton's from Argentina in his closet .

Go on..
You have this proof?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Vatican Rejects Claims of Pope’s Ties to Argentina’s ‘Dirty War’

Of course they do!

The charges derive from the pope’s days as the provincial, or leader, of Argentina’s Jesuits in the 1970s, a time of conflict in his country when the dictatorship tortured, killed or “disappeared” as many as 30,000 people.

Many of the questions have emerged from articles and books published by journalists in Argentina, drawing from documents and statements by priests and lay workers who clashed with the Rev. Jorge Mario Bergoglio before he became a bishop, cardinal, and then, on Wednesday, pope.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Bigburgh

Vatican Rejects Claims of Pope’s Ties to Argentina’s ‘Dirty War’

Of course they do!

The charges derive from the pope’s days as the provincial, or leader, of Argentina’s Jesuits in the 1970s, a time of conflict in his country when the dictatorship tortured, killed or “disappeared” as many as 30,000 people.

Many of the questions have emerged from articles and books published by journalists in Argentina, drawing from documents and statements by priests and lay workers who clashed with the Rev. Jorge Mario Bergoglio before he became a bishop, cardinal, and then, on Wednesday, pope.

Thanks..

Nah.. let me read that..
Thanks for bringing it up!

Damn! Wish I could say more..
But..
Great comeback!
edit on 23-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think this ATS member says it best in this post on the Pope.

You gotta respect the guy for the good he's done, instead of blaming him on suspicions in a dark, distant past.

The pope denounced the lust for power of ladder-climbing clerics, those who indulge in hypocritical double lives, and lamented a sense of "spiritual Alzheimer's" that leads clerics to forget the joy that is supposed to animate their lives.

He also attacked what he called "existential schizophrenia" and the "terrorism of gossip." He was especially critical of cliques that "enslave their members and become a cancer that threatens the harmony of the body," eventually leading to death by "friendly fire."

"These and other maladies and temptations," Francis said, "are a danger for every Christian and for any administrative organization, community, congregation, parish, ecclesial movement, etc., and can strike at both the individual and the corporate level."

Pope puts his own house in order
edit on 23-12-2014 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

So I do believe this evidence discredits Annetts pursuit of Pope Francis.

Francis has certainly done more good than Annette ever did.
edit on 23-12-2014 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

So I do believe this evidence discredits Annetts pursuit of Pope Francis.

How so? This is evidence of what?

Does this "evidence" discredit the allegation that Annett is in pursuit? Or, does it discredit the allegations that the Pope has a sketchy past?

Because Kevin Annett is accused of being less than effective, does that make all the crimes that these people are being accused of go away?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Prior to ever reading any of Kevin Arnetts stuff I slugged my way through a 10000 page document called The Royal commissions report on Aboriginal affairs .This is a link to the wiki page that says it's 4000 page so it may be a shortened of a white washed of the original en.wikipedia.org... A lot of the stories (testimony from eye witnesses) give credence to Kevins side of the story as far as the Natives go . This might be a better link to the report www.ubcic.bc.ca...
edit on 23-12-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join