It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore Fox Affiliate Edits Protest Footage To Sound Like 'Kill A Cop'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Well it was FOX that went to court to prove they didn't have to tell the truth to the public. Also on average you will find that FOX gets caught making edits like this more than the other networks.
Fox lies!!?? Punditfact

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Thats a local fox affiliate not Fox News network. Big difference.

I guess you missed Bill OReilly's radio show, he actually phoned in, (because he was supposed to have the day off) and told all his listeners that if they knew anyone at that protest that they should shun them and never speak to them again in their life.

And that the cop killing chants the protestors were saying are the underlying cause of this. Although he was contradictory in that, and that the mayor should resign... bla bla bla

He's an idiot, so is fox.

Also, on the show they were making it seem like this happens to cops everyday, when its one of the safest jobs in the country. Complete BS as usual.

Also ripped the mayor for an incident where he said two cops were "allegedly beaten by citizens" Bill said, "It wasn't alleged, you could see it clear as day..."

Uh, okay, so what the @%$# how come its fine for when a cop kills or beats someone to say "alleged". Give me a break, the double standard is unreal...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
you can call me deaf or what ever you want, i have listened to both over and over again. they both sound the same to me.
i think what everybody is hearing, and i know that i'm gonna get flamed for this, is that the way she is pronouncing killer.
instead of er at the end it sounds like a, such as killer, killa.

now they did cut the chant after killa cop, so it does sound like that if you just heard the fox video.

that is not so much the net work as it is the local station.
edit on 23-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Uummmm, I hear the same exact thing in both videos. Both are saying, "so kill a cop". The only difference that I hear is the second video has extra lines afterwards about a "cell block". I don't get what the FOX affiliate did wrong here?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FoJAk

i'm glad you said that now i don't feel so bad.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is what I hear" We won't stop, We can't stop, so kill a cop, on our cell blocks!"

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The same FOX News that claimed Iran wanted to wipe out Israel what you expected?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Kali74

The same FOX News that claimed Iran wanted to wipe out Israel what you expected?

you're really reaching to try and stay on topic but I'll bite anyway...

do you really think Iran doesn't want to do that?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

"We won't stop, we can't stop, til killa cops, are in cell blocks".

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
And why do people watch fox news again? LOL

Wow! It always just gets worse. Fox news is for dumb people.

Before anyone throws out the "..they are all the same." or "...just like MSNBC on the left." comments... NO Fox is way worse...it's not even close.

I would like to know how you justify that comment in the context of Al Sharlatan on PMSNBC.. With the help of go old Al, they fan the flames of hate more than any "news" network out there but CNN does come close.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FoJAk
Uummmm, I hear the same exact thing in both videos. Both are saying, "so kill a cop". The only difference that I hear is the second video has extra lines afterwards about a "cell block". I don't get what the FOX affiliate did wrong here?

I am sure if you heard it that way and others did as well, maybe they need to be more clear about what they are saying. It sure sounds like they are calling for more murder but people here are saying they want the cops in cell blocks. In light of recent events maybe they need someone that can speak clearly so as not to have these inflammatory misunderstandings?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You have to be on the low end of the IQ ratings to make that out of the context and especially the context of the fact that fox cut the video of at the part that made it too clear.

I showed these videos to my 60 year old uncle this afternoon without and explanation given by me and he instantly understood what fox did there. Why would they chant to kill a cop in a cell block like you say you understand it? Aren't these people chanting these things BECAUSE cops never go to jail in the first place or did that just thought completely went passed you all this time and you somehow just cant hear AND understand what is actually being said here.

"We won't stop, we can't stop, til killa cops are in cell blocks"

But the fact that you end it with "i don't see what the channel did wrong here" after seeing that they cut of the video mid sentence intentionally not showing all that was being said really says it all.

edit on 23-12-2014 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Wow, heh. So i guess those folks having a fox news blackout aren't missing anything.

You know what the funniest part about that is? Rupert Murdoch owns Dish Network.

Hmmm

DISH Network Corporation Ownership Summary

DISH Major Holders

Murdock 'owns' DISH.

And 'Fox News lies' !!!!!!!
edit on 23-12-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Thats a local fox affiliate not Fox News network. Big difference.

No, there's not a "big difference". They are presenting the NEWS under a brand, they are all responsible for upholding the integrity of that broadcaster and NOT broadcasting obvious and clear racist propaganda.

Where do you stop moving the goal posts and attempting to excuse this? Is it okay for "just one reporter" to do something on their own and leave the brand blameless? How about "just an editor" manufacturing false news in favor of a political ideology?

How far does the network have to go before you place blame where blame is deserved?

This is under FOX News, therefore, regardless of who was directly involved or whether it was an affiliate or not, the corporation is responsible.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FoJAk
This is what I hear" We won't stop, We can't stop, so kill a cop, on our cell blocks!"

Wow, some people will really stretch the limits of reality and common sense to try to defend the indefensible huh?

Admit it, your precious right wing broadcaster has been outed as a propagandist network.

FOX should now face a boycott, by the people and the Whitehouse.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
it's the MSM. lying is their modus operandi. it's what they do.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
But the fact that you end it with "i don't see what the channel did wrong here" after seeing that they cut of the video mid sentence intentionally not showing all that was being said really says it all.

And I bet this same person would be screaming about "Liberal media propaganda" if any other news outlet had been caught out doing the same over the Bundy Ranch fiasco.

One rule for them, another rule for everyone else.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

get a hearing test.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
it's the MSM. lying is their modus operandi. it's what they do.

But now there is proof, and it's of a right wing broadcaster deliberately attempting to foment civil unrest and encourage violence as a result.

It's one thing to suspect it, but when you have clear evidence of a broadcaster attempting to incite violence and racial warfare you have a criminal enterprise on your hands.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes, when a NBC affiliate edited the Zimmerman 911 call they were fired...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join