It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore Fox Affiliate Edits Protest Footage To Sound Like 'Kill A Cop'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: xuenchen

It's in the OP

But that video was uploaded by somebody named "Mike Baker".

Unless he is affiliated with C-Span?

Maybe Fox got roped in by somebody and didn't check the source.

Hmmm.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Wow, heh. So i guess those folks having a fox news blackout aren't missing anything.

You know what the funniest part about that is? Rupert Murdoch owns Dish Network.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

...ya?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

www.breitbart.com...

Enh, not so much. Selective editing is a misrepresentation. Split the hair however you want, editing something to change it is a misrepresentation of it. Nbc has been caught doing it more than once.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Wow, heh. So i guess those folks having a fox news blackout aren't missing anything.

You know what the funniest part about that is? Rupert Murdoch owns Dish Network.

Hmmm

DISH Network Corporation Ownership Summary

DISH Major Holders

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Fair enough example there.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

...ya?

Maybe "Mike Baker" works for the Fox station.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Baltimore Fox is calling this an "honest misunderstanding." How a video can be edited and manipualted to change the meaning would be considered an honest mistake is complete and utter BS. That was no error...

We here at Fox45 work hard every day to earn your trust and bring you fair and comprehensive news from around the country. Although last night's report reflected an honest misunderstanding of what the protesters were saying, we apologize for the error.

Baltimore Fox apology for their "error"

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
Baltimore Fox is calling this an "honest misunderstanding." How a video can be edited and manipualted to change the meaning would be considered an honest mistake is complete and utter BS. That was no error...

We here at Fox45 work hard every day to earn your trust and bring you fair and comprehensive news from around the country. Although last night's report reflected an honest misunderstanding of what the protesters were saying, we apologize for the error.

Baltimore Fox apology for their "error"

We here at Fox45 work hard every day to earn your trust and bring you fair and comprehensive news from around the country.

The understatement of the year

Blistering Irony

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
And why do people watch fox news again? LOL

Wow! It always just gets worse. Fox news is for dumb people.

Before anyone throws out the "..they are all the same." or "...just like MSNBC on the left." comments... NO Fox is way worse...it's not even close.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I guess the sale fell through...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Interesting take on this. We ALL know there's manipulation in the news but look at the intentions. That one in your link was about the channel trying to say Biden was endorsing gun control. This one can only be interpreted as attempting to stoke already poor race relations. For whatever reason that is REALLY wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

And it's non-stop, even before Trayvon Martin was killed. FOX and several affiliates constantly paint minorities badly and then promptly tell everyone else to never talk about race issues, that to do so is what's racist and that "what's adding fuel to brewing race war".

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It s the fear game to keep americains scared of there own shadows whille the governmen steals everything.

I remember a long time ago on vacation in south carolina that killer bees where taking over the usa.

Its slowly coming into canadian media.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Believe me I see exactly what Fox was going for here. But at the time of the clip I linked, gun control was big in MSM. It's not a terribly recent clip, I will readily agree to that. But in the context of time and place, my clip was around the time when Biden was supposed to be pushing for gun control. Crediting it as him talking about child victims of gun violence only had one intention.

But I wholeheartedly agree: either way, either situation, it's wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
That's Fox for you.
They made a survey and found out that people who watch no news are more informed than people who watch Fox news all the time.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
That's Fox for you.
They made a survey and found out that people who watch no news are more informed than people who watch Fox news all the time.

That's pretty bold. Have you got a link to that?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

That's Fox for you.

Here's a link of links.

www.bing.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

That's Fox for you.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

That's Fox for you.

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join