It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Personal thank you to Night Star and SyxPac

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am sure I will not be the only one....but I want to say a personal heart felt thank you to Night Star and SyxPac for keeping The Shed thread going over the past few months.

I have had quite a difficult year of it, as have other Sheddites....and the creative juices to contribute in the story have been sorely lacking on my part.

I just want to say a huge thank you to you both for brightening up my day when things have been tough.......and it's about time 2014 was done already!!!

Roll on The Shed 'Part Trois' I say!

Jane

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wow Jane I am honored! For a while there we thought you might never post in there again. It was sad. I am so happy you have returned 'home'. There was a time when I though the shed would die altogether as there were so few of us left posting any more. I didn't want to see our magical place just fade into nothingness, to die. I posted every day in the hopes that some of the original posters would return and that new posters would join us. I didn't know what would happen at the time. It has survived and thrived much to my relief.

My deepest thanks to you for making this thread for us. I am surprised and so very happy to see this!!!! And always remember that it all began with a simple Valentine thread that you had started. HUGS!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

WOW Jane!!!!! Thank YOU so Much for This!!!
I am in shock that You did this!!
I really appreciate YOU for making this Thread!!!
You My Good Friend have had a place in My Heart
For Months now!! Thoughts of You are in My mind every day......

Thank You Jane!!!
I appreciate YOU!!!
Syx.
edit on 21-12-2014 by SyxPak because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm sure there will be a few others popping in to show their appreciation for all the hard work that you both have put in over the last few months.....If they don't....they know who they are.....the wrath of Jane be upon them lol!

Jane

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

And I know They DO NOT want that to happen Jane!!! LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Ditto.
2nd line

ahh...hahaha....JUST KIDDING!!!

Yes...I definitely agree! You guys kept the Shed running while some of us were struggling with stuff that took our time and energy. I am ever so grateful that you kept the home-fires burning...so many times I just wanted to be here with you.
I still don't seem to have enough time, and life is stressy...but the few moments that I get in the Shed, just cheer me up immensely. Bless both of your big ole hearts, for not giving up on us.

I love you all dearly, and carry you in my heart along with a very select few individuals. I'm also truly happy to see a few new faces/avatars joining the clan (and the story).

Angel-Jane...you really started something wonderful. I don't want it to ever end.

Much love & gratitude,
jacy
xoxo

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm just here for Night Star's rainbows and hugs and flowers...
it's been a long day.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

AWWWWWW! How sweet! Thank you sooooo much!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

How Nice!! Night Star is a Great Hug and GoodNess Giver!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey If Ya don't mind, I'll take one of those, and pass somemore along!!! Thanx!!!
Syx.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

AWWWWWW! How sweet! Thank you sooooo much!!!

Thank you!!!

I really need it now.
I wish you the Happiest of Holidays!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank you dear Syx! Of course you can have a hug too!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I always need hugs too. Happiest of Holidays to you sweetie!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

One back AtchYa!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You should post a link to it here. I had no idea it existed and am now quite interested.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

I shall leave a link to the Shed two which is where we are right now. There is so much to explain though. Once upon a time Angelchemuel made a valentine thread. Some of us didn't have valentines though. We hung out together and made our own party. LOL Then Jacygirl started a story and we all joined in about finding this magical place and how we were all brought together. So we had many pages of just chit chat and some pages continuing the story and more chit chat and more story. We were closed down because it was a Valentine's thread and we were off topic so...The Shed thread was created. Same went on in there, some story, some chit chat. some story...it grew to so many pages we needed another shed thread. LOL

In the New year we will begin another thread.

If you are interested in our latest adventure look to page 268 last post on that page is where we leave one adventure and begin a new one. 271 14th and 16th post down on that page, and 272 the second and fourth post on that page continues the story. We will be adding to the story and invite anyone who would be interested to jump right in and join along.

We love to write our little stories and we love to chat and share our lives with each other. ATS is family and we welcome anyone in with open arms.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-12-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Just a note to let people know I made edits in the above post to include the pages where there are posts to the new adventure.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just added something on page 279 I think the 8th post down.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Awwwww,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join