It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

former Area 51 worker with some tall tales he claims and tells.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
while this story is not verfied at the time being. Its still interesting I thought. He says there is a another location at Area 51 both in and under a mountain. Now is not in good health he claims because of exposure of some type. This is his story click read report. under picture of map for full story. Some of these claims we have heard before.
edit on 21am31am5091 by data5091 because: typo

edit on 21am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The link just directs to the website mate

nvm Just realised that it's the first news report aha.
edit on 21-12-2014 by Sparta because: nvm

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparta

Repo rt Link.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
admin edit: Do not copy entire articles with no link or attribution.
edit on 12-21-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I may be wrong, but I thought it was fairly well known that there was another location near/in Area 51 that was even more secretive? I thought I remembered reading that somewhere, perhaps even on here.

Either way, I don't see this guy saying anything substantive really. It's all claims we've heard before in various forms. An interesting read but I didn't see anything earth shaking

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I heard a story similar to that in central Illinois several decades ago. A gal's brother, having been employed in some obscure job by the US government had gotten sick from the work he was doing and had come home to die. He died within months, never revealing any details of his work or his medical problem. The only thing that he did say was to tell his sis that we (the US) need never worry about our ability to warn off our enemies because our capabilities were invincible. I assume they still are.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

The link to it is/was the link you cut and pasted from! CMOn. ..you knew that?! What did your address bar say?

No direct link.. .duh...its where you got it from
edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
I think you are right. I recall seeing at least one episode of "UFO Hunters" where they talked about some kind of a huge below ground facility of some type in or near Area 51. They also did a show on some type of base/location in Utah as well, though I cannot recall the name of this installation.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

we (the US) need never worry about our ability to warn off our enemies because our capabilities were invincible. I assume they still are.

Yep. Like 9/11 proved - the yanks are invincible allright

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparta

if you look to the lower left of the map on the screen, you should see the words "read report", then click on that. That should take you to the story/report.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Id just once like to see some credible un assailable proofs........the rest is window dressing and disinformation far as im concerned....

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I believe he's talking about the S4 site south of the main complex at Groom Lake. It's the same place Lazar talked about...and almost all the leaks ever since.

Sadly the report doesn't contain details that can be compared to other leaks...such as how many levels there are. It is interesting that the leak says at deeper levels suits and breathing equipment is needed. Many leaks say the lower levels are alien habitats and that going to those levels is strictly off limits. One of the big leakers, a guard, says that. He put out a map that is really interesting actually.

The radiation exposure stuff is pretty common for many workers at the regular Area 51 base I hear. They initiated a lawsuit to claim compensation and the entire lawsuit was dismissed due to national security reasons, one of the only times I've ever heard that happening in fact. I heard that the workers were getting treatment free from the military, which it sounds like this source is getting. The radiation problems come from early nuke testing and clean up...nothing exotic or so I've heard.

The comment on transferring materials from aliens mining the moon to the space station and then Earth is interesting and rarely heard. My understanding is that many benefits of manufacturing in a super clean, zero gravity environment...especially with glass which actually makes it one of the best building materials on the moon. The leaker mentions stronger and more flexible steel specifically. It sounds like he's talking about Graphene, a wonder material discovered in 2004 and awarded a Nobel Prize. Not really a steel additive but a steel replacement material. I understand that production limitations include quality, something that may be improved by using material from the moon but I have no clue if so to be honest...just speculation.

The only lunar material man would be interested in having now, and being able to transport back via capsules from the space station, would be Helium-3 I think. It is critical in Fusion reactions and hard to get on Earth. I believe the Large Hadron Collider is producing a wee bit, but not enough. It is interesting to speculate that Aliens are assisting in this process. I'd suggest that a dark US military unit is doing this, but the leaker mentions aliens. I never think of aliens as assisting governments by providing materials...but who knows what kind of deals our government could dream up.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

former Area 51 worker with some tall tales he claims and tells.

Some of the underground rooms are over 1,000 feet. tall with areas in the rooms bigger than a football field with no ground to ceiling support and other rooms that are so deep underground you need special clothing and protection as well as breathing equipment to stay down for more then 1 hour.

www.ufosnw.com...

Very funny.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

top topics

join