It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops go ballistic on 'misbehaving' preschooler

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Allegedly here AW. Nathanael Greene Primary School, in Stanardsville, Virginia,

greenecounty.va.schoolwebpages.com.../&url_redirect=1

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA
And when you were in school did they allow for spankings by the teachers or administrators? Did punishments hurt and where your parents would look at you and believe that maybe it was not the teacher but the child who was at fault?

The facts are that the schools are dangerous. Teachers, and administrators have their hands bind. Can't discipline the child, cause it is bad for the psychology of the child. So laws are written to remove that authority from the schools, leaving them with no options what so ever. The rules are clear, a teacher can not touch a child, to do such means that the teacher goes to court for violating the law. And like most of society, being what it is, the parents are at work, not able to get to the school right away. So for the protection of the school, then the school officials are left with one thing in mind, and that is to, as the rules and laws would dictate, call the police, which most schools have an officer or 2 present.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

This seems like an extreme story but it's part of a trend that is accelerating. They have clearly lost the consent of the citizens. Using max force, to enforce idiotic laws and the general authoritarian evil they make up as they go along.

Can we all agree that the vast majority of citizens are perfectly willing to consent to reasonable peer to peer law enforcement with constitutional limits? Sure we can. That's not the goal though.

Instead of regaining that trust and consent, They are hardening up defenses. Training and equipping as occupiers. They are illegitimate, the justice system which relies on haters betrayers liars and thieves is illegitimate. Citizens cannot be expected to voluntarily submit to these illegal thugs. They know that. It's not getting better anytime soon.

If there were any relevant numbers of moral LEO's interested in being public servants, they would be seeking to regain the trust of the people they are paid to serve. Obviously this isn't the case. They are going all-in and putting their belligerent, lawless behavior on full display as a form of intimidation. The idea that they will lay down the badge because there feelings are hurt is truly foolish. Go ahead, walk away from the corrupted power if you have the character.

They are ready to show you their true colors. Are you ready? Read up on their armor, weapons and tactics. Even what is available publicly is very informative. You owe it to yourself and people you care about to understand their technical capability. Print things you think are important. The internet should not be taken for granted.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Teach 'em when they're young that there is no resistance....

-NF

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig
Oh that 4 yr old was such a terror!,call the swat team...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yeah I looked. There is a Nathaniel Greene elementary school but I didn't see any primary school in that town by that name. a reply to: DrunkYogi

edit on 12212014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
a reply to: MALBOSIA
And when you were in school did they allow for spankings by the teachers or administrators? Did punishments hurt and where your parents would look at you and believe that maybe it was not the teacher but the child who was at fault?

The facts are that the schools are dangerous. Teachers, and administrators have their hands bind. Can't discipline the child, cause it is bad for the psychology of the child. So laws are written to remove that authority from the schools, leaving them with no options what so ever. The rules are clear, a teacher can not touch a child, to do such means that the teacher goes to court for violating the law. And like most of society, being what it is, the parents are at work, not able to get to the school right away. So for the protection of the school, then the school officials are left with one thing in mind, and that is to, as the rules and laws would dictate, call the police, which most schools have an officer or 2 present.

No, the strap was gone a couple years before I went to school. You don't need to discipline to command respect. Teachers hands are tied only by their lack of conviction. It happens to me too with my own child. If I'm tired and lazy and not strong in my convictions then I get run over. Children can be devils, but I'm MALBOSIA, don't f#$k with me. When I'm strong in my convictions, my voice is solid a my words are direct... I am in charge. I don't need hand gun and cuffs to feel like I can control a 4 year old.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just because the police are called in doesn't mean the police need to shackle the kid. What are these men thinking. Is a four YO really gonna get the scared straight angle?

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Get 'em when they're young. Sounds like another spoiled brat to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Call the fawking parents..WTF is wrong with you..here again a FOUR yr old. You sir are deranged..I want to say so much more but nope.
All the other mental midgets that think this is acceptable ..pipe up.

edit on 21-12-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Surely this is a hoax of some sort
This doesn't make sense.

Unfortunately this is not a hoax. The mother contacted the Rutherford institute and their lawyers have intervened on her behalf.

Here is a link to Rutherford and their page dedicated to this.
Rutherford Institute 4 year-old in handcuffs (Virginia)

Here is their letter to the school.
Rutherford Institute letter

originally posted by: vonclod
Call the parents..

The boy's mother was called and she was on her way to pick him up. For some reason they decided to call in the Sheriff as well after calling the mother.

One of the scary things about this case are the comments in the article linked by the OP. About 30% of the people commenting thought this was a good idea. A good portion of them wanted the parents arrested too. Just to be clear what happened was a 4 year old boy threw something on the floor and wouldn't listen. He was taken out of class and the boy's mother was called. She said she was on her way only to find out he had been taken to the county jail in handcuffs. His legs were still cuffed when she arrived.

This type of violence will continue to happen if people can't have the compassion and empathy necessary to try to understand the situation.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't think anyone involved in this has much mental capacity above the 4 yr old.
For some reason in my tiny world of tiny thinking Im doubting a 4 yr old is really going to understand the concept of scared straight program, and to be clear ITS A 4 YR OLD..they on occasion do not listen.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Agreed.

The school should of never called the police and the officer should of never did what he did.

Fail all around the table on this one.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

You're joking surely.

A 4 year old toddler...not a disgruntled and rebellious teenager is what were talking about here...essentially a baby.

Yes a baby but everything sdcigarpig is true no matter the age.

If you want to have the child sit alone to calm down and he won't what do you do? If the child threatens to hurt other kids what do you do? You can't use your strength to force anything and if you golden tongue fails what do you do?

If you call drug addicted messed up Parents who feel no responsibility and don't show up while the other kids are not terrified and all crying what do you do?

There is no forcing the child to sit in a closet or take him forcibly from the room, he will fight and you may bruise him and the school be sued you are responsible for ALL or the kids not just one, how do you protect the other kids?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Surely this is a hoax of some sort. I can't imagine LE even responding to such a call, and grown men placing a toddler in handcuffs. They are parents too.

Preschoolers are typically put in "time-out' for a few minutes until they can figure out how to compose themselves, or the adults are bright enough to create a distraction from what is upsetting the child. This doesn't make sense.

I am sorry dear but you are not thinking of children who are far more troubled than being able to handle it in this way. I had a relative whose child was dangerous at this age, he did have to be forcibly removed and hospitalized at a very young age. Not every child is a sweet innocent no matter how young a lot depends on where and what they have had to deal with. Some have even been exposed to major drugs.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: compressedFusion

Just to be clear what happened was a 4 year old boy threw something on the floor and wouldn't listen.

You know I don't think you can clearly picture the situation, the teachers are used to dealing with irate kids, clearly they don't call the cops every day!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: MysterX

You're joking surely.

A 4 year old toddler...not a disgruntled and rebellious teenager is what were talking about here...essentially a baby.

Yes a baby but everything sdcigarpig is true no matter the age.

If you want to have the child sit alone to calm down and he won't what do you do? If the child threatens to hurt other kids what do you do? You can't use your strength to force anything and if you golden tongue fails what do you do?

If you call drug addicted messed up Parents who feel no responsibility and don't show up while the other kids are not terrified and all crying what do you do?

There is no forcing the child to sit in a closet or take him forcibly from the room, he will fight and you may bruise him and the school be sued you are responsible for ALL or the kids not just one, how do you protect the other kids?

No DA in the country is going to prosecute a teacher for taking an unruly 4 year old child out of a classroom by the hand.

If I'm wrong, I'd love to see an instance of conviction.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

When I read the thread title, I really thought I was going to learn about a preschooler getting beat down hard by the police, or tased, or something along those lines. Now that I found out what happened, though I don't approve, I feel like the kid got off easy. Police contact can easily result in some bodily harm.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

how in gods green earth are they going to scare him straight when he doesn't have the understanding a child would need to know what jail is? A child that age has no concept of a prison... this is bizarre and so far over the top to have allowed this to take place. what adult in their right mind allowed this to happen?
Where were the parents?
I had a kindergarten student who was out of control this kind of consequences would have never crossed my mind.
indoctrination at it's finest

“That it was a sheriff’s deputy and not a public school official who handcuffed and shackled this 4-year-old does not detract from the fact that this mother entrusted her son to the care of school officials, trusting them to care for him as she would, with compassion, understanding and patience,” said Whitehead, author of “A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State.”
Read more at mobile.wnd.com...

Never entrust anyone with your children...another good reason to keep your children at home where they belong... not at effing preschool!
read
edit on 21-12-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

I don't know what to say............Really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join