It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Satellites Control From Above (BABC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

It's the near future. Only the powerful have oil. America uses forbidden mind control technology to keep productivity up and crime down, at the price of no longer producing any art or culture, beyond the art of war.

In downtown Shanghai, an area blocks-wide around the headquarters of the People's Liberation Army hacking unit, one million people simultaneous commit suicide after going into a trance.

Two unmanned aircraft are hijacked and used to bomb military and strategic targets in Alaska, which starts a giant forest fire. It's a lot warmer in the future. Alaska is more populated.

Two young Canadian men, Terran and Newman, make the dangerous decision to defend their Yukon homes against an unknown invading force that has crept through Alaska.

The invading force appears to be "mixed Russians, mostly Chechens."
But with no oil, there's no machinery, no trade, it's difficult to supply a militia, or a rebel army for that matter. Everybody is running out of bullets...

Terran and Newman face strange forces in a weird paranoid world, sometimes it's difficult to tell whether or not things are real.
They find corpses as they walk empty, overgrown roads to the Battle at Beaver Creek.

They arrive just in time to find the unnamed Russian force charging in.
Men have to fight with sticks and rocks, it's ugly.

Suddenly, everyone freezes up, going into a trance.
The American MKUS unit has arrived.
Giant Supersoldiers are in charge setting diminutive clones into action separating the "good" guys from the "bad" guys, as best they can.

As the sun goes down, McKintry, towering over everyone else, has a philosophical conversation about war and choice with Terran, who is suspiciously able to communicate while everyone else is frozen.

McKintry concludes the "Canadian" must be an American defector or a spy.

When Terran and Newman wake the next morning, along with the remaining men on the battlefield, they decide to go home, angry that they can't remember what happened.
Although Terran has a pretty good idea...

American satellites continue to control from above...

Such is my new film Battle at Beaver Creek

As you can see, this is an extremely political film, wrapped up in an extrapolation of possibilities based on our present world course. But it's also a sociological study of Canadian attitudes about American/Russian tensions of the past. It's also about how being programmed robs you of your ability to choose. The film features technology that is on the cusp of transforming from science fiction to fact, holographs, google glass, mind control via bio-electric magnetism...

It's not all heady philosophy of course, there's a lot of beautiful Canadian landscape, scary moments, funny moments, plenty of killing and even more conspiracy.

I didn't tell you everything, that would be no fun. In fact, I've carefully written the synopsis above such that you will still find many surprises in the film.

But don't take my word for it, read the review from ATS member karmicecstacy, whom I quote now:

"Battle at Beaver Creek is a movie that speaks to my generation. It may be a science fiction film. but its plot is ripped directly from the headlines of today. In an age where deception is easy and all information has to be gone over with a fine tooth comb. Where technology is slowly turning us into interconnected zombies who feed off of Facebook instead of brains. Battle at Beaver Creek is a rallying cry. A message from the not too distant future. Will we heed it? Or will this prophetic vision come true?

The movie hits all the points that an aware conspiracy theorist will be looking for. From HARP and the militia movement to the MKULTRA like aspects of WEFI. Everything in this movie is already happening. Just go out and read a newspaper and any tech site on the internet. All the technological, science fiction elements are firmly grounded in reality. If you are a fan of realistic science fiction or a conspiracy enthusiast like myself. Hell, even if you just like good movies and do not care about the broader aspects of the film. Do yourself a favour and see this movie.

From the masterful opening scene to the battle the movie is named after, Brian C. Taylor proves he has the keen eye of a director. Especially considering this is his first feature length film. I can not wait to see what Taylor can do with a bigger budget. This movie is fantastic multiplied by amazing. It is fantazing.

The only bad thing I have to say. Is that the movie is obviously low budget. However the movie wears its heart on its sleeve. So while some of the special effects are distracting at times, the multiple strengths of the movie, allow one to easily overlook this tiny flaw. When you have a story this enticing. Special effects come second. Overall I give this movie a B-. It is hands down the best indie science fiction film I have seen."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! Thanks karmicecstacy, that's flippin' awesome. I'm gonna send you a Battle at Beaver Creek poster. And you're right, the film cost 10,000 Canadian loonies. It's low-budget. Nobody got paid, all the money went up on the screen, (well, and food, I have to feed people, or they die...) There are 100 people in this movie!!!

Now we gotta make our money back. So here's the deal, everyone in the world is paying $4 bucks to stream Battle at Beaver Creek and $5 to download and have it forever. But members of ATS can stream and or download at a 75% discount. Why? Because ATS is awesome, you're my target audience and you're going to love this movie. (Hell, even if you hate it, you've never seen anything like it.) Plus, ATS is featured in the movie!

I am releasing the film, right here in this very forum, because I am a proud member of ATS and have featured the website prominently in the film. I also do so with the blessing of management, who have been very cooperative in this endeavour, which has taken several years. Thank you ATS!

10 % of the gross profits of Battle at Beaver Creek will be donated to ATS.
This means that by paying to watch the movie, you will be helping to keep ATS going.

Below you will find the trailer, and then a link for to watch the film.
After the discount it will be $1 to stream or $1.25 to download, by entering the secret ATS code.
The ATS code is only available to ATS members and they must be signed in to discover it.
You don't need to be signed in to watch the movie, just to view the code that gives you the 75% discount.
You don't have to join any website and the site hosting it, REELHOUSE, is beautiful.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Okay Brian, what's the code?
I can't tell you, every non-ATS member in the world could see it too.
But to find the code just answer this: What can't you see when you're not signed in?
Then you will realize where the code is easily discovered.
*Please don't publish the answer to this below, nor the code. It's for ATS members only.

Sounds good! What else you got?
Well, everything can be found at battleatbeavercreek.com there's "the making of Battle at Beaver Creek" which is a whole story unto itself. There's merch, conversation, the soundtrack to download for free, hell, even a facebook page! There's also the opportunity for you to make money by sharing the film, but you'll have to go to our website, or distrify.com for that.

Of course, we can also talk about the film right here. I come to ATS, literally everyday, I'd be happy to read any comments or answer any questions here in this thread. Fire away!

Thanks again to the staff, mods and membership of this awesome community. I love being part of ATS and it was my honour to make ATS part of Battle at Beaver Creek.

I hope you'll all check out the film, enjoy it and share it with everyone you can.
Don't forget, 10% of proceeds go to ATS, so you're helping the site by watching.

Best thoughts,

Brian Taylor.
battleatbeavercreek.com
enqueuefilm.com

Here is the trailer:

To watch the film click here
or go to www.reelhouse.org/eqf/battle-at-beaver-creek

Or you can always go to battleatbeavercreek.com
edit on 21-12-2014 by briantaylor because: fixing link

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
That's one cool looking movie,
Now off to find the code.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

edit on 22-12-2014 by intrepid because: Removed at member's request.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Looks like the kind of film I'd enjoy watching. I think I know what the code is...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: majestic3

Thanks! If you can't find the code u2u me.
But you'll find it, if signed in.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thanks for being the first ATS member to purchase the film.
I hope you at least found "the empty" scenes to be beautiful.

edit on 22-12-2014 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Matt Brown is Terran in Battle at Beaver Creek.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am happy to show you this previously unreleased promotional film. It was specifically made for the membership of ATS.
This film features footage that is not in Battle at Beaver Creek.

edit on 28-12-2014 by briantaylor because: fixing link

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We have released "the Making of Battle at Beaver Creek."
Witness the amazing story of how over 100 volunteers came together over three years to make their first movie.
Lots of behind the scenes footage.
And of course shots of ATS.

edit on 14-1-2015 by briantaylor because: fixing my link

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Although you can only use the ATS discount (see OP) for streaming and downloading the film, I'm very happy to announce that Battle at Beaver Creek is now available on DVD at Amazon

Just a reminder, 10% of all sales, stream, rentals or otherwise will go directly to ATS.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Back with a fresh update!
Here now is the opening scene of Battle at Beaver Creek, check it out!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Battle at Beaver Creek is now available for streaming for only one American dollar.
See it soon, before the price of oil goes up!
Click here

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A pic from the Ad campaign titled 2015 Nefarious Anti-Campaign.
I thought I'd try to use actual real life mind control practitioners to sell the major points of my film.
There will be more in the future.

Any suggestions as to who should be on my list?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
That's one cool looking movie.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
On December 21, 2015 the one year anniversary of the release of Battle at Beaver Creek, you will be able to stream and download the film for FREE.
This offer will only be available for 24 hours, midnite to midnite pacific time.
To take advantage of it one must go to the hosting site www.reelhouse.org...
and sign up, but it's free and you'll have access to a lot of movies.

Then, on the 21st, you'll get the code to allow you to watch the film.

But, whatever you do...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The code for 100% free downloads and streaming of Battle at Beaver Creek is

THEZETASISREAL

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who downloaded or otherwise watched the film for free.
That offer has now ended but you can still watch the film at the same link for 75% off the sticker price by using the old permanent code ATSSENTME
And don't forget a portion of every dollar made by Battle at Beaver Creek goes to ATS!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just bumping this thread to add this, now permanently Free link to Battle at Beaver Creek
Thanks again to ATS and all its membership who was involved in its production or just watched and commented.
Hope everyone enjoys seeing ATS in the film as much as I enjoy visiting ATS everyday.

top topics

join