It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locating the Abyss of Quantum Mechanics - Unfathomable Depth of the Deceiver in the Waters Below

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
it was not my goal to get sand witched into your op. sorry.
my point is valid imo
the goal of many is too locate or create the bottom of the abyss
meaning to bring about an end to this world
it is the battle of flesh vs spirit
the flesh does not realize the pit we are in and the spirit wants out

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

All symbols in the Bible are like words with levels of meaning.

That is sounding a lot like "The Law of Roots and Branches"

Just an observation.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

Just to be sure, you have a issue to which aspect of my answer? The fact that it is short, or the fact that I disagree with your views?

Verbal Judo
This Man Wrote the Book

Speak for the other person in the manner in which they should be speaking for themselves. I was merely showing you a good example of how to remove bias and condescension from your words.

On the topic of the thread, the OP needs to be quoted, then simply speak about the words using verses as backing for your platform. If you disagree with my use of scripture, then quote me and show how I may be wrong. To simply disagree, you are not answering why. I don't often agree with you because you break the rules of Hillel. The scribes had a method for encoding symbolism.

I read long posts. Feel free to expound. We all learn by doing this. Often, my responses will seem to avoid the questions. I do this if the lower axiom contradictions are resolved by the higher. Truth is orthogonal.

edit on 21-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

All symbols in the Bible are like words with levels of meaning.

That is sounding a lot like "The Law of Roots and Branches"

Just an observation.

Hebrew is founded on roots and branches. So are all phonic languages.

Ancient Hebrew Lexicon with Introduction

Phoenician is the Father (Aleph Bet) language. Greek is the Mother. One is the root and the other the branch. As above, so below. A tree is a mirror in both the soil of the Earth and the Air. Water and Fire play a part. Spirit animates.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

On the topic of the thread, the OP needs to be quoted, then simply speak about the words using verses as backing for your platform. If you disagree with my use of scripture, then quote me and show how I may be wrong. To simply disagree, you are not providing the answer to why.

I have done that in almost all the threads!! And so have so many other users that also disagree with you! Also, I have done that in the post you had an issue with.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

Great. Try it in this thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Firstly, the Abyss, in the biblical sense, is spiritual, so, in a spiritual realm, and therefore can not be found by mere humans such as us. You are searching for something that can not be found by us. It is like searching for the Throne of Judgement, or the Throne of Reword. When still living, those aspects of the spiritual realms is not open to us.

Here, a demon named Legion is sent to the waters and drowned. The fear was being sent to the abyss.

It was not "a demon", the verse you quoted actually says "many demons". Make sure you do not make this big of an error, ignoring what the verse is saying.

And the waters was not the abyss, the pigs was a way to escape. For if the pigs die, they are free to escape from Yeshua.

Your first response. No sources mentioned. Simply opinion, which I then demolished with one quote from Luke 8.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Just to be sure, you have a issue to which aspect of my answer? The fact that it is short, or the fact that I disagree with your views?

Second response. No verses or quotes. The OP is at the top. Pick a sentence or paragraph, then use scripture to answer. Your own words can be used. Opinion of me is empty at best unless you can gain higher ground. Again, verbal judo shows you how.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

We first find the Deep mentioned as the Ruach Elohim (Spirit) hovers over the face / surface of the deep.

The verse you are revering to is Gen 1:2, which is as follow:

Gen 1:2 And the earth came to be formless and empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Elohim was moving on the face of the waters.

Explanation: The word "darkness" holds the meaning to be without night, because the sun and moon was not created until day forth day, Gen 1:14.

We next find this word in Genesis 7 as the great deep burst open, noting that the waters of the deep burst forth.

The verse you are revering to is Gen 7:11, which is as follow:

Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of the heavens were opened.

Explanation: This is something physical, and both scientific, not spiritual. Underneath the crust of the earth, there is still a great deal of water, which can be backed up by these verse:

Exo 20:4 “You do not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of that which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth beneath, or which is in the waters under the earth,

Also look into the Hydroplate Theory, and also the great fault lines of the earth.

Here, a demon named Legion is sent to the waters and drowned. The fear was being sent to the abyss.

Explanation: As said earlier, there was many demons, not just one. The use of the words "him" and "he", speaking of the demons, holds the meaning of plural. Is is like an army is one army, but many soldiers.

Romans 10

5 Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.”[a] 6 But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down) 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’”[c] (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).

Here, water is again referenced indirectly. [c] above is a reference to Deuteronomy 30:13 - Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.

Explanation: The word in Romans 10, "abussos - Deep" is not even close to the word in Deuteronomy 30, "yawm - sees", therefor you can not connect the two.

Revelation 9

9 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

In this reference, we have the foundation laid for the locust emerging on the scene to torture humanity.

Explanation: Again I should state that this entire vision the writer was writing about, happened in the spiritual realm, and can not be explained by mere worldly understanding.

Rev 1:10 "I came to be in the Spirit on the Day of יהוה"

Again this points to the fact that the Abyss you are looking for, can not be found, because it exists in the spiritual realm.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Expansion --->

Gen 1:2 And the earth came to be formless and empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Elohim was moving on the face of the waters.

Explanation: The word "deep", also holds the meaning of a great mass of water. Again, it is only physical.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Expansion --->

Explanation: The word "deep", also holds the meaning of a great mass of water. Again, it is only physical.

Parallel reality, as described by the Dirac Relativistic Wave Equation, is three. On either side of the Son, you have a Father and Mother. Neutron and Proton are the Strong Force. They each follow invariant symmetry. The Electron is symmetry breaking as the weak force. Father is Aleph (Strong) Bet (House). Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water). Together, they are the Neutron and Proton. Relativity must mirror. In between, there is the center that is translational symmetry, or the Son being raised to invariance.

The truth of how this relates to consciousness is found in my latest thread: Gita 13 and the Lord/Son/Satan Relationship

Heaven:Earth
as
Spirit:Body
as
Mind:Soul
as
Truth:Error

On either side of the Son hanging on the cross, you have two thieves. One repents. One does not.

edit on 22-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Not one word of that reply has answered any objection, and is related to the objection, the thread heading, or the OP. Are you rambling off with unrelated answers because you can not explain your view any further because of the valid, scriptural objections?

You are also obliged to keep the thread on topic, the topic you chose, not to give unrelated statements. It is happening more and more!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join