It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 foreign fighters executed by ISIS for trying to quit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You make your bed, you lie in it. I have no sympathy whatsoever for these people. They knew the risks when teaming up with IS scum.

ISIS ‘military police’ executed 100 foreign fighters who attempted to quit and flee from the insurgents’ de-facto capital of Raqqa in northern Syria as frustration among militants has been growing, a UK newspaper reported citing a witness activist.

“Local fighters are frustrated — they feel they’re doing most of the work and the dying . . . foreign fighters who thought they were on an adventure are now exhausted,” an activist, opposed to both the Syrian regime and Islamic State (formerly known as ISIS/ISIL), told The Financial Times newspaper, which claims the source is reliable.

The activist said he had "verified 100 executions of foreign ISIS fighters trying to flee the northern Syrian city of Raqqa.” The media reported that the insurgents created a “military police to crack down” on those unwilling to serve the so-called Islamic State.

rt.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

well, I dont care. They can quit and then die or stay and die when ever...as long as they die.

Animals.

They joined a terrorist organization that rapes and kills entire villages. WTH did they expect?

edit on 12 20 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

They expected to fight for a valuable cause, just as Al Qaeda was fighting in the name of Allah, just as any church preacher worships their deity and acts in the name of god. These people realized their mistake, however, but it was too late to fix it.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Special, one time only severance package.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Saves cost of monitoring .. and or jailing them when they return to their own countries ..

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Or its some CIA plant mouthing what he thinks will curry favours.....or just plain propaganda.....pics or it didn't happen.....(ive always wanted to say that)(now forget I said it)

edit on 20-12-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Probably couldn't grow decent beards and got embarrassed

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good. Let them kill each other off.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Let this be a lesson to all those jihadist wannabes living in our Western nations;

This is the state you are wanting to help support and create. One where your false God Allah does not reign, one where there is no peace and one where nobody is safe, even 'Good' Muslims who are prepared to fight for the cause .

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Not saying that this isn't true but really, how did they come about this "information"?

Sounds like propaganda to prevent more foreigners from joining.

Not for ISIS at all, just pointing out something that seems kinda obvious. Meanwhile, ISIS is diversifying their asset classes and growing everyday. Maybe they should focus on that instead of violent animals who go over there with the hopes they can murder civilians and rape young women.

Make em' broke and they'll go away.
edit on 20-12-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If it was a lack of beard issue, death was the only way of dealing with them!!lol!a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, that's not going to help with recruitment.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
You make your bed, you lie in it. I have no sympathy whatsoever for these people.

You took the words right out of my mouth. You can't just go war for the fun of it, and when you realize that "nah, dying isn't for me" and come crawling back.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm with the rest of you.

You go and join a group of ruthless killers
who see life as my way or (rather than the highway) death

So if you join a group whose motto is do what we say or die

When you try to leave you have to expect to die.

The Islamic State is far more ruthless and cold hearted than the worst US gang you can imagine.

The Islamic State makes US gangs look like nuns
and the US gangs routinely klll those who try to leave.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Honeymoon is over already?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

100 less extremist scum to worry about as far as i'm concerned. If they didn't execute them, they should have been executed when they came home to where ever it was they were fleeing too.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
As much as I hate whats going on in the world and how the people work you can't forget that some of these fighters may have been lead on with token promises of good lives of they were to join ISIS especially when you have the militant groups targeting young adults and children that are easily gullible. Either way though it's sick what happens, this isn't being human this is barbaric
edit on 20-12-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
As much as I hate whats going on in the world and how the people work you can't forget that some of these fighters may have been lead on with token promises of good lives of they were to join ISIS especially when you have the militant groups targeting young adults and children that are easily gullible. Either way though it's sick what happens, this isn't being human this is barbaric

No need to romanticize it, they are fighting for money,

The United States recruits from the same pools, using the same tactics of promising better lives and opportunity. The difference being the United States doesn't generally execute defectors anymore.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ISIS's days are numbered.

Their 'Islamic State' will implode.

Of course ISIS would deny or try to hide what they do to 'deserters', it could dissuade potential recruits. But consider this, from ISIS's point of view fighters who decide that they've had enough and want to leave would be seen as 'apostates', and we all know how Islamic extremists view apostasy don't we, add to that that we already know that there are many foreign fighters in ISIS's ranks who are disillusioned with life in the Islamic state. To me this story is essentially the truth, however the numbers of executed may not be accurate.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What should I say.... hmmmmm....

I say GOOD!

Good Riddance you Pieces of xxxt who thought it would be fun to go abroad and join your vicious "brothers" in a rampage of rape, murder, and absolute horror.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join