It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratfor spy chief admits it: the US behind the coup in Ukraine!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

And yet, none of that was the reason for War. The UK only got involved because of a guarantee provided to Belgium. Had the Germans not invaded Belgium, or simply had attacked France directly, the UK would likely have not got involved. In fact, the UK gave Germany a chance to avoid War by issuing an ultimatum, which Germany ignored because the genuinely doubted the UK's desire for War. They judged wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion

What title? What claims?

The title of your thread claims Friedman admits the us was behind the coup when in reality he never stated that.

An interview? Where...? Did I posted an article or anything here? Are you seeing things?

It's a lie. And untruth.

You posted this -

Russia calls the events of the beginning of the year organized by the US coup. And it really was the most blatant coup in history. (!!!)

- You mean the termination of the agreement of February 21, or the entire Maidan?

- All together. "

Again talking about the coup. I read both of your article and did not come across the above information. Its why I asked you where the info came from as its not in the 2 sources you used.

The lie / untruth resides in the Sputnik article and those who are claiming Friedman said something he never did.

You up to speed now?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I do have a clues, I just don't have enough time and willingness to discuss it with you.

Btw about

especially as France had been trying to squish England/Britain for the best part of a millennium

Tell it to this lady en.wikipedia.org...

It is all off topic here.

I don't value Startfors, but I also thinking that your attack to discredit them was misguided.
edit on 20-12-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

No, I was talking about Operation Overlord, the claimed second front in the Stratfor interview which was apparently to stop the Russians taking Europe, which is total bollocks.

Nope, it's not... And this introduction of "Operation Overlord" has got nothing to do with the interview above, neither with containment operation led by the CIA and the developing BND of Germany in the years following WWII to repel the "communist invasion" of Europe.

I'm getting lost now... what was that about?
edit on 20/12/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

What title? What claims?

The title of your thread claims Friedman admits the us was behind the coup when in reality he never stated that.

An interview? Where...? Did I posted an article or anything here? Are you seeing things?

It's a lie. And untruth.

You posted this -

Russia calls the events of the beginning of the year organized by the US coup. And it really was the most blatant coup in history. (!!!)

- You mean the termination of the agreement of February 21, or the entire Maidan?

- All together. "

Again talking about the coup. I read both of your article and did not come across the above information. Its why I asked you where the info came from as its not in the 2 sources you used.

The lie / untruth resides in the Sputnik article and those who are claiming Friedman said something he never did.

You up to speed now?

Like a Lamborghini chasing a scooter, yeees... Up to that *speed* finally.

Granted, fun's fun, but you can't make me edit words that are contained in these two sources. If Google Translate has added the words "coup" and "behind" it's not my fault!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

So that quote in your OP about the US opening a second front in Europe during World War 2 had nothing to do with Overlord? Then, pray tell, what was it about?

EDIT: From your OP:

And during WWII US opened a second front only very late (in June 1944), after it became clear that the Russian prevail over the Germans.

June 1944? Nothing to do with Overlord then? Alrighty!
edit on 20/12/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

If you're going to go to Wiki to find a spurious counter, then I suggest you learn the history of the Hundred Years War

The Hundred Years' War was a series of conflicts waged from 1337 to 1453 between the House of Plantagenet, rulers of the Kingdom of England, against the House of Valois for control of the Kingdom of France. Each side drew many allies into the war.

Through their French possessions, the English kings since the Norman Conquest were vassals of the kings of France. The French kings had endeavored, over the centuries, to reduce the possessions of their over-mighty vassals, to the effect that only Gascony was left to the English. The confiscation or threat of confiscating this duchy had been part of French policy to check the growth of English power, particularly whenever the English were at war with the Kingdom of Scotland, an ally of France.

EDIT: And it isn't "off topic" in that knowing History helps understand the reasons and it seems this Stratfor bloke hasn't got a clue.

As for not having the "time or willingness", I'll just chalk it down to you knowing when you're beaten. My efforts weren't "misguided", I was pointing out if he can't get the basics right, why should we trust his assessment of anything else?
edit on 20/12/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Google does not add those words.

The claim Friedman made the claim is also untrue and again google doesn't add those words.

Based on your subsequent responses im guessing you are now desperately trying to avoid the fact the article is lying and in return this thread is based on a lie.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Yes, and this also part of the reasons you have problems with Scotland. Ok now Scotland is in no way pro France.

Listen it was dynastic war, when English King thought he have more rights on French crown than domestic Capeting branch.

Vassals of French crown since Normanic conquest of Anglia ? First time I hear about this.
May be Ivan the terrible was right

According to a contemporary translation discovered by Mr Pryor, the tsar questioned Elizabeth's authority. "Wee had thought that you had beene ruler over your lande, and had sought honor to your self and proffitt to your Countrie, and therefore we did pretend those weightie affairs between you and us.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I was pointing out if he can't get the basics right

By large he was right with the facts.American troops on the soil of continental Europe - just 1944, fact.
It is you who are twisting this discussion into English second front. And willing to discuss all modern wars and history since 15-th century, as if this adds or diminishes something from Startfor report about current US-Russia relations.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

So that quote in your OP about the US opening a second front in Europe during World War 2 had nothing to do with Overlord? Then, pray tell, what was it about?

EDIT: From your OP:

And during WWII US opened a second front only very late (in June 1944), after it became clear that the Russian prevail over the Germans.

June 1944? Nothing to do with Overlord then? Alrighty!

Oh that! Of course Overlord was in June 1944. Though I don't see where is the big mistake here. You're arguing that it's the British who opened a second front, not the Americans... That's a perspective, not an absolute fact. I know for sure that the British were the power base in the northern front against Germany, but it's only when the Americans and others mobilized to open this second front, that Overlord happened. Never, in any way, this could have been done with the remaining British fleet. So in a way, yes, the Americans DID open the second front.
edit on 20/12/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
well for a intelligence and a company that claims to be experts in security, they are not very impressive.
i mean a bunch of guy fakes claimed to have hacked them and release credit card data and emails in 2011, and in 2012 gave them to wikileaks.

here's the wiki.

The hackers also claimed to have retrieved more than 200 gigabytes of data,[19] and stated that Stratfor was "clueless...when it comes to database security". The credit card data was in plain text,[20] and many of the passwords were simply the name of the company.[19] The failure to encrypt the card data was called "an embarrassing mistake for a company specializing in security" by Zoe Fox of CNN.[20] The list of the leaked accounts has been made available online for users to check if they are affected.[21] Stratfor advised employees and clients not to state support for their company publicly, fearing additional attacks against those who did so.[19] The group initially posted two sets of stolen credit card data, one containing 3,956 items and the other 13,191 items.[16] Next, they posted a set of more than 30,000 items.[22][23]
2011 hacking incident

i'm not impressed with statfor, if they can't get that right, something which they claim is part of their forte, what make people think they can gather intel better than say the msm's, which is probably where they get most of their rumors from.

edit on 20-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

And yet, none of that was the reason for War. The UK only got involved because of a guarantee provided to Belgium. Had the Germans not invaded Belgium, or simply had attacked France directly, the UK would likely have not got involved. In fact, the UK gave Germany a chance to avoid War by issuing an ultimatum, which Germany ignored because the genuinely doubted the UK's desire for War. They judged wrong.

Okaaaaayy.... so we're now back to the old neonazi sewer propaganda that Germany didn't wanted to invade anyone, and probably didn't, eh? Allies gave Germany many ultimatums and warnings to stop invading countries around. That was part of Hitler's plan for the World. I think I'm done with you now.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

What i find unbelievable about this, is that this is only being said now and not much sooner considering how blatantly obvious this US orchestrated coup has been (with help from the EU of course).

The question i want answered now is simple...how and in what area should the sanctions be applied to the US for breaking international law and for being directly responsible for the deaths and maiming of thousands of people in Ukraine?

And let's face it, if the US is not sanctioned and ostracised over this, it's a punishment that is long, long overdue for all the other misery and death the US has wrought around the world in recent years...honestly, and it's no consolation for the misery and heartbreak the Ukrainians are suffering, but this latest criminal enterprise - based on revenge for Russia not playing ball over Syria and Iran or not, is just another chapter in the USA's long running litany of aggression and murder around the world, or put another way, more of the same old, same old.

Your leaders, and ours it seems, are not just liars and selfish cheats...they are deliberate murderers and should be brought to justice and punished for their crimes against Humanity.

My opinion probably won't be the same as yours, it may be correct or not, but it is just as valid.

The bottom line for me, political office is NOT a get out of jail free pass. It does NOT guarantee immunity from major crime (as many 'untouchable' leaders and political hierarchy figures have discovered to their cost), and does NOT get excused if they happen to be waving a national flag while orchestrating the murder of innocents.

If they're guilty, and according to high level intelligence analysts, they certainly are guilty - they ought to be tried punished just as you, I or your neighbour ought to be punished for such disgusting crimes.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackTiger
I can't take seriously any thread on this site to do with Russia and the USA simultaneously.

At the very least, both sides have such ardent supporters as to spin lies as effectively as Democrats vs Republicans.

At the very worst, both sides have paid propogandists at work.

"It's bull#, and it's bad for ya" -George Carlin

If a nuclear war erupts soon, won't be John McCain and Victoria Nuland also flying to one of those deep underground bases in the same way, without thinking of inviting you?

Yea we never know what these political subspecies are going to do. We should be afraid of this "well we got nukes now don't forget" bad asses. Yea we know Russia got nukes. Johnny better learn at school how to hide under his desk and kiss his ass goodbye sort of bullsh*t all over again.

Russ has never been happy or felt safe from....ah lets see....Czechoslovakia? since it and some others were lost as "buffer zones". Russian big bad asses thats all western Europa was good for were "buffer areas". Hay and lets shoot down a few airplanes now and again. I mean they is bad asses and got nukes like some knuckle dragging cave men. Screw their buffer zone. They idea is some old wore out crap of a land grab from the good old days.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Sputnik news

Russian media at it's finest.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

but his interpretation of some facts.

Do you see the key words here...his interpretation, which means the way he saw things not what actually happened.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

The question i want answered now is simple...how and in what area should the sanctions be applied to the US for breaking international law and for being directly responsible for the deaths and maiming of thousands of people in Ukraine?

And you have proof the US did this...and this thread and the lie it is representing doesn't count.

Now other than the BS that has been debunked concerning the US and their involvement care to provide actual facts that back your claims?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackTiger
I can't take seriously any thread on this site to do with Russia and the USA simultaneously.

At the very least, both sides have such ardent supporters as to spin lies as effectively as Democrats vs Republicans.

At the very worst, both sides have paid propogandists at work.

"It's bull#, and it's bad for ya" -George Carlin

THOUGH, you have to also be honest on what happened 100 years ago in Europe... that this, too, was an instance of global capitalist industrial gangs playing poker with the lives of millions upon millions of people. Only for one of the main bastards, Wilhelm II, to flee like a coward after the genocide he had just caused.

Sounds like Lenin again? Sounds like his sort of drivel. Like Hungary was a real threat when civilians fought off tanks with cocktails and Russia dared the world to do anything about it. Setting up their little straw men all over the place, sucking the life out of western Europa for decades.

Go home, have some vodka and relax. Thank God for snow and cold weather otherwise they would be speaking French or German right now.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

but his interpretation of some facts.

Do you see the key words here...his interpretation, which means the way he saw things not what actually happened.

EVERYTHING is open to interpretation.

Consensus only happens after enough people interpret facts in a certain way for a tipping point to happen, creating widely accepted fact and even then, there will be huge numbers of people who will continue to interpret facts differently from others.

It's how we Humans operate and always have done.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You want proof of US guilt of crimes against Humanity?

Seriously?!

Looking at the US's recent history would be a good start, or please yourself and don't read, think or consider anything at all in your country's recent history that might knock your rose tinted spectacles off your face.

I'm not ignoring my own county's guilt in the last couple of decades and the glut of importing not freedom nor democracy but sudden, violent and bloody death for many innocents around the world.

Not to worry though, if we don't think about it at all, perhaps they'll stop murdering people..eh?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join