It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 Predictions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
great thread!

1. Dozens of coporations will get hacked and give Obama reason to increase the choke hold on internet freedom unde the auspice of national security.

2. Ebola will hit critical mass in AMerica and the fit will hit the shan due to the coverup.

3. A major false flag event will occur in America that starts the meltdown of America as we know it.

it goes without saying Obama will continue with his eo and memo's to further screw up America.

A close fourth is some kind of race/civil war will continue and proliferate.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
April 15th 2015 ,Russia official invades Ukraine, Nuclear War Starts September 28th 2015
Russia is shown Paying ISIS and equipping them to Invade Europe , a Russian Missile fired from ISIS Camp shoots down Fighter jet from ISIS coalition country Early in the New Year, cyber attack hits Wall street and London stock Market
finger points to China not Russia , sudden rush of meteors Asteroid's seen in a short space of time before the main Asteroid hits at the end of the Year to End all wars ,also the Sun Wraps her arms round the Earth at the End of 2015 to seal the Earths Fate this will not end all Life nor is it the End of the World the Earth will still turn but with Less people
Disaster after Disaster will hit Earth from Within as well as from The Cold Depths of space from Volcanos to Asteroids
Europe will become a Wasteland USA Russia China will be Gone Russia will deceive China at the End but to Late to see her Ways
2017 will see new friends come from the Heavens the Gods of our DNA will come to help what is left of our World
the DNA will be upgraded and we more up but not all want this to happen
we in turn will travel the Stars and see the Heavens we will be able to move from our own bodies at will and return after the year 2017 but sadness must come in the Year of 2015
terror on cruise ships ,Plague's and viruses anew will come not seen before, the fall of Nations will began Indonesia will come terror that spreads to Asia and Oceania the fall of Government's will began by June the people of the World will know that there is no turning back

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I have a habit of doing that at the beginning of every year - for about the first two weeks.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415

oh ok.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415

Good stuff! I like the asteroids.

Here's some of mine:

Cosby commits suicide by June.

More minimum wage strikes. Corps ponder more robots, experiments show robots are slow, prone to mess up orders and turn off customers.

Hacker leaks expose or suggest several prominent entertainment and political figures are tied to child abuse and an extensive history of bribery. Possibly some celebrity suicides will be tied into guilt or dishonor in regards to the abuse.

A few states that border Colorado begin to legalize marijuana for recreational purposes by the end of the year.

More protests against police brutality.

High crime areas around the nation see the police patrolling in riot gear, armed with tear gas launchers and rubber bullet guns despite no reports of civil disobedience. Citizens will complain about their blatant disregard for their welfare and rights.

Researchers announce a giant leap in augmented reality though it won't be on the market.

A few fast food restaurants in America add minor changes to their menus to reflect the growing Mexican community. Even though the changes don't affect popular items since customers have the option of adding them, minor boycotts are fueled by the extreme right wing. A social media campaign called #Eatingandlovingit is a big supporter of the recent menu options.

___I just made this stuff up, seems like plausible events that could happen in 2015

edit on 19-12-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The designated "People like you" will rise up.................and then sit back down.

Jehovahs witnesses will prepare for Armageddon ......again.

And this guy will eventually become main stream........

edit on 19-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Cosby goes to jail as victim count reaches 100
Michelle separates from Barrack over mystery woman
Hoffa remains are found
One Political Candidate is gunned down, another is wounded
Yellowstone Caldera creates panic as it raises 2 inches
Trump has a stroke
The Queen dies, Charles takes the Throne
Broncos win the Superbowl
OJ Simpson dies and fingers Kato Katlin in wifes murder
US and China very close to conflict
Turkey invades Syria
Two F-5 Tornadoes in Midwest. Springfield Missouri destroyed
Terrorists take a cruise ship
Hillary Clinton forgets the White House and Dumps Bill

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

I need a drink after all that!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I don't know exactly what the event is...but intuitively I strongly feel that in August of 2015...some major event is going to happen on this planet.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skaffa

Yay Luxembourg, make sure they take Harper to some detention cell and give him a good spanking.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

My birthday is in August

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I predict that none of the the predictions in this thread will happen..I then predict the people that made those fail predictions will say that aliens changed the timeline or something.

ATS SPECIFIC
I predict that the same 3 people will continue to post the same threads on police brutality and stereotype every LEO that way but then cry about how wrong it is to stereotype people.

A different but same 3 people will see aliens in every rock from every Mars photo.

A different but same 3 people will see every single event that happens anywhere in the world as a false flag run by the CIA. "Wth, a cup just fell off the desk of someone in some middle east country? FALSE FLAG to take away our guns!"

I predict that people will find more things to blame Obama for and the posts will be something like "OMG, water is wet??!?!?! WTF that damn Barry in the White House. " or...WTH!!?!? No month has 40 days, totally Obamas fault"

Finally people here will post the same things that have been going on for decades that the IllumiNSAMAsons are controlling everyone. That the world is on the brink of disaster. That if you are happy and successful in life then you are part of the Matrix..

edit on 20-12-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I predict 3 stars for you.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: caladonea

My birthday is in August

That has got to be it!...lol.

Happy Birthday...way too early!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I predict that Obama will close Gitmo. By releasing small amounts of prisoners every month, they will dwindle away and 6,000 people will be looking for a new job. I also predict the employment will continue to decline and the economy to suffer in spite of a strong stock market. The rich will get richer and the poor will increase in number. Same old, same old. Same crap, different year.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

On the 20th of March 2015 we will have an apocalypse. Please remember that 'apocalypse' means 'lifting of the veil' (ἀποκάλυψις - ἀπό and καλύπτω = 'un-covering'). The world will never be the same after that.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I predict that the US economy will continue to improve and rebound from the 2008-2009 depression crash.

I predict that a greater influx of Japanese and Oceanic immigrants will happen as the result of Fukushima.

I predict that more of the same sort of UFO sightings will continue with no official "hello" to humanity televised.

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
What do you predict will happen in the new year 2015? We have about 10 days to lay our predictions down. You can list up to 3 based on ATS forums. (one of mine may or may not be serious)

Here are mine.

1) Aliens and UFO - We will see or hear definitive evidence of extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional life/consciousness.
2) Science and Tech - Piracy will be stamped out with new tech.
3) Ancient Civs - Khufus actual tomb will be detected under the great pyramid

The scribe is waiting to etch yours down.

edit on 20-12-2014 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Great thread! These have been said one way or another but..:

- Increased cyber attacks will result in new legislation furthering the tightening chokehold on the internet "for the sake of security"

- Probably another false flag or two to scare the population into giving up their guns, massive gun confiscation, then another event to enact martial law

- A Great Migration, only this time OUT Of California due to lack of potable water

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Anggg

You know the third one has legs.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I can't believe I forgot to predict another Anti Gay pastor will be arrested for grabbing a mans genitals.

Yeah .

oh and his name is Gaylard WIlliams.
www.rawstory.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join