It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London police: we believe claims of ‘VIP’ child sex abuse and murder

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: nonspecific
Although he gets a bad rep these days it would certainly be one in the bag for Icke as he was claiming this kind of thing was being covered up years ago.

maybe not the ritualistic aspect but certainly the fact it was going on and covered up.

Food for thought.

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

'

At any given time it's safe to speculate that a number of the rich and powerful are doing horrible things. It does not give any credit to David Icke to have figured that out. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, he's claiming virtually government-wide participation in this sort of thing, right? Hardly likely.

No. David Icke has been suggesting for two decades exactly what has come out in the last couple years, namely that elite pedophile rings have been running rampant through political circles with people in key positions to keep a lid on the whole enterprise.

He does firmly claim that British royalty are involved, which has not been proven, but there is data to suggest he's correct even in that allegation as well. Look into it... The connections between that infamous scapegoated sicko (I forget his name) and the British elite up to the royal family itself is well established. Not proof, but it definitely lends credence to his other claims. Icke has been too hastily dismissed by many, because many people misunderstand his "Reptilian" thing, assume it's all BS, and thus dismiss everything else he says. (hint: he is not talking about physical reptilians, but rather transdimensional beings, much like what Jacques Vallee or John Lash talk about)

Seriously - give the guy a second chance, ignore what his detractors say, focus on what he himself says, and most likely, confusion will evapotate.
edit on 12 19 2014 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Believing it is one thing.

Doing something about it is another.

Words are meaningless.

They better get justice for these children.

Edit: A little off topic, but this should go some way to restoring David Icke's credibility around here.
They made him into a pariah for his revelations...

Shame on them.

No shame on on the pedophiles, Charlie. David icke may have said some things that were true but he shares a lot of misinformation willy nilly on social media and isnt a reliable or trustworthy source of information.

Anyway Charlie what all this?
"CharlieSpeirs
Sits In Buckingham Palace Drinking Blood In A Chalice!!!

Mood: Exxcceelleennt!"

Lol I think you need to update youre avatar a bit mate or people might start asking questions about you... Like why creepy picture of Santa

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Believing it is one thing.

Doing something about it is another.

Words are meaningless.

They better get justice for these children.

Edit: A little off topic, but this should go some way to restoring David Icke's credibility around here.
They made him into a pariah for his revelations...

Shame on them.

I certainly agree with your post, but not your edit!!! Most people like myself think Icke is counter-intel, since he mixes in the reptillian nonsense. Much of what Icke talks about is hard earned by real researchers... then he spreads a nice coating of manure over top. Way to make a serious topic seem hair brained!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Ph03n1x

Dirt attracts dirt.
Also, blackmailers attract dirt.

By that I mean, that it is perfectly possible that there is a group of high powered child molesters out there, but I still find it highly unlikely that the incidents have anything to do with any pretence of ritual, no matter how dark in its aspect.

You think you really know what youre talking about here TrueBrit? If so, what are you basing your claims on that ritualistic behavour is highly unlikely at the upper echelons of society? Personal experience?
edit on 19 12 14 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Starling

There is something very suspicious about the taking of Madeleine Mccann and the british government were all over it.

What I would like to know is who was nearby in secret was it a vip that is being protected? Although the parents are a doctor and surgeon, and all the money given to them hasn't resolved this issue I can't help wondering if they have been compromised in some way about this.

I must own that I have always wondered though whether as parents probably tired out with little ones and the pressures of work, if a dose of phenergon or whatever is the guaranteed good night's sleep for the little ones drink is now, whether a dose too much was not the cause and a dreadful accident occurred - I hagte seeing those parents, especially the mother looking so sad. Madeleines' little face on the tv still makes me sad for them as she looked such a little angel.

I wouldn't be surprised if Maddie was pimped out by her parents to the pervs in both the medical and political realm.
I do believe her death could have been a 'mistake' and then concealed by the heavily guilt ridden parents.

If that was the case those who abused her and caused her death were 'one of them', the party of friends that were dining out while neglecting their kids who were abandoned by adults in their hotel room...while the guys of the group took turns in abusing her while the rest of the group got sozzled on wine back at the restaurant.
I also have reason to believe that the kid inherited an alcohol driven condition from her seriously alky mother.
They probably knew, as doctors, that Maddie was 'beyond repair'. So they allowed her to be sacrificed...so to speak.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I hadn't read mother had alcoholic tendencies, but your whole scenario has again shocked and saddened me. Its that little girl's face that sticks as I expect many people around the world must be saddened when they see a picture or the video of her.

I can't help wondering why the british police have got themselves involved so late in the day. I would have thought that when a child goes missing all the police forces would have cooperated in order to find the little one. But then again weren't some of the lists that have circulated via the back door had police named on them? This is the one kind of crime, taking little ones and abusing them, that most people would cooperate fully with the police in order to help.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

The sooner that people accept that the elite of the world are engaged in some seriously disturbing stuff, the sooner we can begin to facilitate justice and a taking out the trash of sorts!

They have hidden behind the whole, "there is no way that could be happening" blinder for far too long. How much more proof do you need!

When I found out that Jimmy Savile was knighted, any doubt I possibly could have had was gone. The "royal family" of perverts does not allow anyone near them, without knowing absolutely every aspect of their lives, I believe there are a lot of the people who would love to see them hanging from the nearest sturdy object. So to think that they would knight one of the most nefarious posthumous pedo's is very telling indeed, probably a thank you for procuring children for them.

As for Murica, simply read Cathy O'Briens book Transformation of America to understand the level of depravity going on here amongst politicians/entertainment/corporate/intelligence agencies. Fun fact about that, during the 2016 Hilldog VS Jebby boy, we will have two of the dirtiest families in this country attempting to be "leaders of the free world"

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSaturday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I remember what was called the "Satanic Panic" of Satanic Ritual Abuse in the 80s and early 90s and how it was all dismissed as hysteria due to the supposed lack of evidence (see the McMartin case and how a mountain of evidence was covered up).

With Saville and all of the other revelations now coming out with connections leading right up to and including the British Establishment/Aristocracy, these cases should be looked at again.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Son of Will

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: nonspecific
Although he gets a bad rep these days it would certainly be one in the bag for Icke as he was claiming this kind of thing was being covered up years ago.

maybe not the ritualistic aspect but certainly the fact it was going on and covered up.

Food for thought.

'

At any given time it's safe to speculate that a number of the rich and powerful are doing horrible things. It does not give any credit to David Icke to have figured that out. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, he's claiming virtually government-wide participation in this sort of thing, right? Hardly likely.

No. David Icke has been suggesting for two decades exactly what has come out in the last couple years, namely that elite pedophile rings have been running rampant through political circles with people in key positions to keep a lid on the whole enterprise.

He does firmly claim that British royalty are involved, which has not been proven, but there is data to suggest he's correct even in that allegation as well. Look into it... The connections between that infamous scapegoated sicko (I forget his name) and the British elite up to the royal family itself is well established. Not proof, but it definitely lends credence to his other claims. Icke has been too hastily dismissed by many, because many people misunderstand his "Reptilian" thing, assume it's all BS, and thus dismiss everything else he says. (hint: he is not talking about physical reptilians, but rather transdimensional beings, much like what Jacques Vallee or John Lash talk about)

Seriously - give the guy a second chance, ignore what his detractors say, focus on what he himself says, and most likely, confusion will evapotate.
z

I don't recall Vallee making any claims about interdimensional reptilians and Queen Elizabeth being a reptoid. Icke's claims about just about everything are around the bend. Lack of proof means lack of credibility.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: doggoneit666

I remember what was called the "Satanic Panic" of Satanic Ritual Abuse in the 80s and early 90s and how it was all dismissed as hysteria due to the supposed lack of evidence (see the McMartin case and how a mountain of evidence was covered up).

With Saville and all of the other revelations now coming out with connections leading right up to and including the British Establishment/Aristocracy, these cases should be looked at again.

What mountain of evidence was covered up regarding the McMartin case? Be specific, please. What hard evidence, ever, has there been proving organized Satanic ritual abuse? I'm not talking about a couple of teenagers calling themselves Satanists and doing something horrible. I'm talking about organized, actual Satan-worshipping adults who meet on a regular basis to worship Satan and have engaged in ritual abuse of non-consenting victims.

Also, regarding the British establishment/aristocracy, just because someone knows someone or even socializes or does business in the same circles does not mean they're part of the same sexual crimes against children.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starling
a reply to: [post=18783912]Pitou[/post
]

This is what I believe was behind the murder of the young child Maddie McCann in Portugal.

British government psychopath perverts involved.

Need I say any more?

Yes. You need to cite the evidence.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starling

There is something very suspicious about the taking of Madeleine Mccann and the british government were all over it.

What I would like to know is who was nearby in secret was it a vip that is being protected? Although the parents are a doctor and surgeon, and all the money given to them hasn't resolved this issue I can't help wondering if they have been compromised in some way about this.

I must own that I have always wondered though whether as parents probably tired out with little ones and the pressures of work, if a dose of phenergon or whatever is the guaranteed good night's sleep for the little ones drink is now, whether a dose too much was not the cause and a dreadful accident occurred - I hagte seeing those parents, especially the mother looking so sad. Madeleines' little face on the tv still makes me sad for them as she looked such a little angel.

I wouldn't be surprised if Maddie was pimped out by her parents to the pervs in both the medical and political realm.
I do believe her death could have been a 'mistake' and then concealed by the heavily guilt ridden parents.

If that was the case those who abused her and caused her death were 'one of them', the party of friends that were dining out while neglecting their kids who were abandoned by adults in their hotel room...while the guys of the group took turns in abusing her while the rest of the group got sozzled on wine back at the restaurant.
I also have reason to believe that the kid inherited an alcohol driven condition from her seriously alky mother.
They probably knew, as doctors, that Maddie was 'beyond repair'. So they allowed her to be sacrificed...so to speak.

Do you realize that you're accusing specific individuals of horrific crimes? Are you aware that libel laws apply to the internet? If you have evidence, report it to the police.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 20 12 14 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Like most of the threads of a contraversial nature you post in your replies here are completely unreasonable and unrealistic. Not every member post is going to come with peer reviewed studies or irrefutable evidence to support their every claim. 1 that's a ridiculous expectation for any society to have of its members with something to say. 2 not every member with something to say has time to link quotes and references or sources in their post, and 3 you need to drop these pretensious expectations and respect the highly speculative nature of some of these very complex topics being discussed. Just because an opinion you read doesn't immediately agree with you're sensibilities or conditioned perspective, it's not automatically baseless or wrong.
edit on 20 12 14 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

You may not realise it but this kind of attitude is the kind of attitude that leads victims to not come forward in the first place.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Please don't fall in the trap of attributing every tragic child disappearance to the government. That is the height of silliness. The McCann tragedy is nothing to do with the government.

I expect in every nation there is / has been a cadre of establishment figures who have used their positions to enact unspeakable crimes based on control and their authority. In the case of the UK we just need to let this unfold, noting that all political parties are supportive of the process and as today's politicians were not in office in the 1970's they have nothing to gain by attempting to cover-up.

Regards

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: doggoneit666

No, satanic ritual abuse (in the UK) was thrown out because it was not happening. There was no cover up. The court found no evidence that was not made up in the minds of people who wanted it to be true.

Regards

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

I did not at any point say, that ritualistic behaviour is unlikely in "high" society. What I said was that it is unlikely that the ritualistic practices of the upper echelons are connected to the molestation of young people by this unidentified group. Those are not the same thing in the least.

It is possible that the people who have been molesting children unopposed for all this time, are indeed members of a powerful cult, but it is unlikely that the cult, if any can be shown to exist, is solely composed of persons who are involved with the molestation as alleged by the person who is known to the media currently as "Nick".

There are some very powerful people in secret societies, like the Freemasons for instance. Let us say for example, that three members of that organisation from one lodge, are found to also be part of a criminal enterprise. That does not mean that everyone who is a member at that lodge, or indeed everyone who is a member of the wider organisation is guilty of the same offences.

There is a difference between members of a cult or society being guilty of a thing, and the entire organisation being guilty of it, and I think it is important to be aware of nuance like this. Every single organisation on the planet, has SOME members who have darkness in their hearts, even those organisations which appear to have the best interests of others at heart, and no matter how high in the strata of society that organisation might go, this holds true none the less. The fact that a percentage of people in any demographic are capable of appalling acts, is not an indictment of the organisation , but of the individuals responsible for any criminal acts committed, and perhaps of the human condition itself.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ph03n1x

It's very hard to believe such allegations for many people anyway I think, and the part of such allegations that's more 'out there' such a satanic ritualism and weird parties may cloud the whole subject making it eventually more difficult for victims and survivors to come forward.

Whether the ritualism thing is true or not.

If actually 3 kids were murdered that's such a difficult thing for many already to swallow and fully realise... Things like that don't happen outside the supposed fictional realm of conspiracy websites. Add ritualism into the mix and you get what I mean.

I suspect that if this part of the article is true, more kids will have been murdered than mentioned here. I hope they get to the bottom of this but especially as long as perpetrators and others involved live I fear for the worst.

In several countries people've tried to get a real and honest investigation going about the suspected wrongdoings of certain powerful individuals but many members of agencies or courts would feel uncomfortable to work on a trial against their very own boss.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Exactly. They need to do something further than saying some words. These ARE very important words however, and we shouldn't forget them and hold them up to them so that hopefully it may one day lead to prosecution. And as stated in OP; it really shouldn't become something that just blows over in the hope the public forgets, I at least hope not.
edit on 20-12-2014 by Pitou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join