It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aging Spell Cast Yearly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here is your next installment in crazy!

Secret black magic tones that pre maturely age us are being cast via song usually sung in a annual fashion to keep you inching closer to death while giving you warm fuzzy feelings inside.
Once the peeps at disney realized this they had to buy the rights to this aging spell that was being cast on unsuspecting people in order to harvest the souls of those that have fallen to this black magic spell of the highest order.

It is none other than the Happy Birthday Song.
I will not post it here cause i do not want to hurt you.
Enjoy your premature aging folks.
edit on 19-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

there are anti aging spells that keep you young to counteract such an evil disney plot though. One such spell is called "whatever." It's kept me young for Years!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You may be on to something. I avoid birthday celebration.
It's all the same day.
I've been around long enough that I am starting to get odd glances from others my own age because I am not aging at the same rate as they are. I ran across a group of buddies I went to school with last night. They are all grey haired, balding, and fat. I was told that I still look the same as I did over 20 years ago.
And I hate that fracking song. Most annoying tune ever.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i think your info is incorrect from what i just searched and found is that a company named Warner/Chappell Music is the copyright holder. now Disney did have to pay $5,000 per day ($2 million per year) in royalties for the song.

another thing the only reference i found that says it's a spell is a google link to your thread, can you provide soucres for this being a spell. common thought on the song is it came from changing the words of a song two school teaching sisters wrote called good morning to all even though it doesn't sound the same.

here's a wiki cause it's fast.

The origins of "Happy Birthday to You" date back to at least the mid-19th century, when two sisters, Patty and Mildred J. Hill, introduced the song "Good Morning to All" to Patty's kindergarten class in Kentucky.[6] Years later, in 1893, they published the tune in their songbook Song Stories for the Kindergarten. Kembrew McLeod stated that the Hill sisters likely copied the tune and lyrical idea from other popular and similar nineteenth-century songs that predated theirs, including Horace Waters' "Happy Greetings to All", "Good Night to You All" also from 1858, "A Happy New Year to All" from 1875, and "A Happy Greeting to All", published 1885. However, Brauneis disputes this, noting that these earlier songs had quite different melodies.[1], pp. 12–14
History Of The Song

edit on 19-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Here is your next installment in crazy!

Secret black magic tones that pre maturely age us are being cast via song usually sung in a annual fashion to keep you inching closer to death while giving you warm fuzzy feelings inside.
Once the peeps at disney realized this they had to buy the rights to this aging spell that was being cast on unsuspecting people in order to harvest the souls of those that have fallen to this black magic spell of the highest order.

It is none other than the Happy Birthday Song.
I will not post it here cause i do not want to hurt you.
Enjoy your premature aging folks.

I'm looking forward to you proving this claim.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

No proof this is strictly a faith based trial and error thread. I do not think humans possess the correct technology that could prove something like this. However there is always perception like the other member points too. And biggest of all a conspiracy of this level would leave no tracks of it's existance.

Thanks everyone for your participation.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

For you i can prove it. It could take a few years but be sure to get as many people as possible to sing the song to you everyday. The more you hear it the faster you will get your proof.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

For you i can prove it. It could take a few years but be sure to get as many people as possible to sing the song to you everyday. The more you hear it the faster you will get your proof.

You have a remarkably consistent record. I don't recall you ever proving any of your claims.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think this is posted ironically. In that DeadEye heard this somewhere and just had to share it with us because of it's absurdity.

Just my thinking.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I think this is posted ironically. In that DeadEye heard this somewhere and just had to share it with us because of it's absurdity.

Just my thinking.

We can only hope but I wouldn't bet on it.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

A claim, including a claim on top of a claim is not testable evidence proving a fact.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
of coarse i have no definitive proof that what i am about to say is true but it is very propable that by now the majority of everything has been said and thought and it is extremely rare a person can be the first these days. While i did not make the thread as a repete of something i heard i actually did likely just rehash something.

Proof is very subjective to perspective and time and there will never be much more than a handful of things that will ever be consistently held up by everyone as being proven.

Honestly i believe that true knowing will only come through questioning everything around us and nothing is out of bounds for my imagination.

When you look at a subject and start to find supporting details then it should be looked into further even if it is overlooked and widely accepted as fact at the moment.

Could the yearly ritual of wishing every year to be older actually play a role in aging beyond what is accepted now. YES

Perhaps my point here is to show value in being more specific in things we desire with such emotion.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I always had a sneaking dislike of Disney

Even though I am an animal lover and Vegan I would love to see ...

Micky caught in a mouse trap
Donald roasted and served on a platter

Let us hope they never thaw out Walt ... or if they do he comes out as a sludgy mess

If only they had stopped singing "Happy Birthday" to me when I was 21 perhaps I would not have grown so old and bitter

edit on 19-12-2014 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

That reminds me of a funny Family Guy quote (back when FG was funny, though some may argue it was never funny)

Walt is thawed out, he sits up in his cryo-chamber.

"Are the jews gone yet?"

"N...No sir."

"Put me back in."

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Never saw that episode of Family Guy ...
But used to love the show until I got rid of my TV

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

of coarse i have no definitive proof that what i am about to say is true but it is very propable that by now the majority of everything has been said and thought and it is extremely rare a person can be the first these days. While i did not make the thread as a repete of something i heard i actually did likely just rehash something.

Proof is very subjective to perspective and time and there will never be much more than a handful of things that will ever be consistently held up by everyone as being proven.

Honestly i believe that true knowing will only come through questioning everything around us and nothing is out of bounds for my imagination.

When you look at a subject and start to find supporting details then it should be looked into further even if it is overlooked and widely accepted as fact at the moment.

Could the yearly ritual of wishing every year to be older actually play a role in aging beyond what is accepted now. YES

Perhaps my point here is to show value in being more specific in things we desire with such emotion.

A lot of words to say you don't have an iota of testable evidence to prove your claim.
This is a serious question: why do you believe this sort of stuff to begin with? Did you get this idea from some other source than yourself? If so, what's your source?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

again your answer is in the first paragraph

you are being comical here or you aare just willfully ignorrant

it is disrespectful if you are not just trying to be comical.

READ WHAT YOU QUOTE

it is day 1 of our aging expierment did you sing the birthday song to yourself yet or get someone to sing to you?

edit on 20-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
post deleted by subfab

edit on 20-12-2014 by subfab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is completely rediclous. There are many cultures and religions that dont use this song and they all exeprience aging. Even before the song existed, people looked older as they got older.

Yes I do actually beilive spells can be formed in song, but this isnt even touching on the theory behind that.

Please back away from the bong!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF
yes you have points you made. Another one i made is that it just works in tandem with the whole celebration event of blindly wishing to be older every year. I do not believe that if the song did not exist that we would all be young. My points i make often require wide thought. Perhaps avoiding the celebration in the current fashion can help or being more specific in the celebrations like other cultures are could help too. Until we fully understand completly the effects that those particular sounds have on us it should not be written off as kush dribble.

<<   2 >>

join