It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: FBI blames North Korea for Sony hack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

ooooo, or maybe hacking state TV and showing Team America World Police on continuous loop!!

I like this one!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

that one is my favorite too, so here's hoping!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So japan culturally degrades the u.s. with such trash that sony puts out. Then N.K. gets caught up in japans trickery and hires Iran to hack sony using code written in N.K.. I guess this is what happens when God shows mercy and steers away from origional plans to wipe Japan off the map. chicken and cow indeed.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I sense you have a small problem with the Japanese.

One: Japan didn't "degrade" the US with anything. If at all, it's the other way around. The Westernization of Japan was entirely the fault of the US, it just turns out the Japanese are better at being "western" than the U.S. predicted.

Two: Japan's "trickery"? Are you serious? This was a freaking stoner comedy written by AMERICANS that would probably end up flopping anyway.

Three: Wipe Japan off the map? Hmm, seems one leader in the recent past wanted to "wipe israel off the map". I wonder how well that went.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

you do realize that just about all the top people at Sony Pictures (the movie studio) are Americans, right?

and if anybody is going to hack anything in the US, it is far more likely to be NK than Iran....

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: daaskapital
a reply to: Bilk22

On the contrary, i read in the week the hacks happened that Sony was considering North Korea as a suspect. I think it would be a logical deduction considering the then imminent release of The Interview

Sony may have considered that but the FBI has stated for quite some time, there was no connection. Check for yourself. I'll not waste time searching and posting links, but there's plenty that confirm that.

Fair enough.

Perhaps it is reasonable to conclude that the FBI discovered evidence linking North Korea to the hacks as they proceeded further into their investigations...that's what investigations are for, of course.

Hopefully Obama elaborates more during his press conference.
Knowing that he is going to speak on this, you know there's a hidden agenda. They want to really lock down the internet and this will be used as the excuse to do so. At the very least this will further Obama's desire the "net neutrality" issue, which is probably the reason this happened in the first place. Now not even Hollywood will object.
edit on 83908Fridayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I don't know why we don't just hack the crap out of NK and bring down their infrastructure. That punk wouldn't know what to do.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
OF course they do, they aren't going to tell us they did it. It was us. Duh! And to be honest, we would be pissed if another country made a movie like this about our president. IT's crazy. Screw Rogan.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: daaskapital

I'm not sure I buy any of this. They have said for quite some time there was no real connection to NK. Now they're changing their tune. I find it all quite conveniently distracting from all the other BS happening they don't want anyone to notice. Kind of reminds me of the Benghazi video charade.

Not to mention that North Korea hasn't claimed responsibility.
If indeed someone in the admin was consulted about the idea the movie was going to off KJI, then you know this was used as a FF to further some agenda. They figured who would really care about some low rate movie and it would outrage and scare some people enough to accept what ever is planned. This is a BS attack.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

We "degrade" ourselves. America is no longer about quality.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Actually no i have no problems at all with them. The post was put together from things that are floating around the media. Number one thing i have found is that when something happens the first reports from news outlets are usually true and it takes a while before they get word on what they should report. Case in point the first reports over all the recent hacking was reported to be from IRAN. That does not make it true or proven. It is just a hint.

Just like your statment that you sense something about me does not make it true but i agree that even though false the signs do point to that. So in reality all we really know is what we are fed but one thing is for sure whoever it is sure does have some serious dirt on sony and perhaps more.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

you do realize that just about all the top people at Sony Pictures (the movie studio) are Americans, right?

and if anybody is going to hack anything in the US, it is far more likely to be NK than Iran....

Too my knowledge nk is great at writing code but not too great at the rest of the whole bit. You gotta admit they do have solid reasons to be united on certain fronts. Here at ats and other sites there was a list of countries that were reported the ones that would have too fall in order for nwo to come about and sure enough the list was followed and countries fell and look who is left now.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
unfortunately this situation will, in the minds of many, be seen as American weakness. confirming the origin of the attack probably won't change that perception.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This is when Sony should hire some hackers, and set a trap, for these North Korean hackers. Give the North Koreans some Viruses.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

What about Jonny English? did we blow up or threaten France over a plot to get rid of the queen. Granted it was a British film but still.

This is another way of being able to hack something then blame it on someone else in the pretext of a Machiavellian control, that is your right to use the internet.

Here is a thought, create such a noise about the film, pull it, then people want to see it (what is it all about), you have now created a demand and you then release the film and you get more people than you would have through the turnstiles.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Update: The involvement of North Korea has been confirmed by The Taiwanese Animators.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
North Korea absolutely committed this attack

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

soon everyone will have sanctions lol...do they even do anything haha

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
weird that the nation that developed Stuxnet and other similars, are complaining when a foreign nation does the same to them.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join