It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 240 Million Undocumented Whites

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: AgentShillington

well i lied, but this the last one.

see how your baiting mind works, you couldn't surprise me by not replying, had to take another shot at calling me a racist. just like i called it.

i'm done with you.

Wow. How insightful you are... with your prediction of me continuing the discussion... on a discussion board...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The monkeys were here first.
I grant amnesty to all higher primates on this planet.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
The monkeys were here first.
I grant amnesty to all higher primates on this planet.

This just won the entire thread

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Love it. Really makes me laugh, when it is usually those white ancestors of those original white illegal aliens that complain the most about illegal aliens today.

Get over yourselves. LOL

America was founded by illegal immigration....it's not really a problem. You're just afraid. Don't be afraid. Fear never leads to anything good.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

America was founded by conquest... there is a difference. And in retrospect the settlers, whom you fondly refer to as illegal immigrants, literally built the country. Today they hurt the economy by working for reduced wages, which undermines the value of all workers. The main issue really being that without a secured border, we do not know who is coming into the country. They could be gangs of thugs coming to start a new chapter of their drug cartel in Texas, or it could be good honest people. But without going through the ropes of the immigration system it is impossible to tell. And once people who are actually going through the legal process to do this see how easy it is to just cross illegally, work for non taxed cash(below standard wages), and collect state money until someone in Washington deems you too entrenched to kick out, why go the legal way? Murderers, rapists, any and all violent felons all the way to Jay walkers are being let go instead of deported. I'm not against immigration or anyone coming to America to build a better, honest living. That's the American way... But harming the whole country for personal gain is selfish, irresponsible, and wrong.
edit on CST51PM0918 by TWA0918 because: Damn autocorrect

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Did native Americans have national borders? And laws pertaining to immigrants and immigration?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Did native Americans have national borders? And laws pertaining to immigrants and immigration?

No but we came over committed Genocide, took everything they own and all of their land and made them live on isolated prison camps, where we still keep them today. That's way worse than crossing a border illegally.

Now, let's talk about crossing a border illegally. If you or I was living in poverty...I mean way below the poverty line, no running water...dangerous cartels, the cops are all crooked. We would cross the border illegally too for a better life here. No doubt that I would. Don't hate those trying to make a better life for themselves.

Now, the government. We really could close those borders if we wanted to, with more border patrol funding, more agents, technology and that fence/wall thing we half did and half didn't do. But apparently our government doesn't want to do that? Republicans or Democrats. Then those already here illegally, we should prosecute those that hire "undocumented" workers and lastly...either kick them out or keep em here with a clear path to citizenship...but apparently President Obama is the only person in government that wants to do anything about em?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

"We" didn't do anything.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

"We" didn't do anything.

Our ancestors did..our forefathers did...collectively as a society "We" did...

Not to feel guilty about it or anything but it's just truth. Life is better when we accept historical truths...or as close as we can get with the information that we have.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

"We" didn't do anything.

Oh you.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Maybe yours did, mine didn't do anything.

Native Americans were warring before any "white people" got here. The Iroquois wiped out entire tribes in pursuit of fur. Rape, pillage, plunder, and kidnapping were all fairly common among tribes. I don't see them exchanging apology letters 300 years later.

I have no problem acknowledging Native Americans got kicked off their land and hunted down and killed off. It happened. But we" didn't take part in it.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

"We" didn't do anything.

Oh you.

en.wikipedia.org...

Eh....cool!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

There are ways of going to a different country other than illegally if your current situation is undesirable...

And you say isolated prison camps... Reservations are sovereign territory and we control nothing that happens there. They are free to come and go as they please, and in many cases live relatively happy lives. We took the land from them by force. The same way they came to settle there. American tribes fought constant wars over territory and resources with each other. The difference is we let the losers keep some of the spoils. I have Native American blood running through my veins, and I know that many things that happened back in the beginning of our nation was questionably immoral. On both sides of the border. But to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way. With the technology and infrastructure the natives had they were going to get invaded and replaced by SOME group at some point. Genocide is a word normally reserved for mass murder. But a mass pandemic of smallpox is not murder. In this same logic the bubonic plague was genocide upon the Europeans by way of Asia or the middle east. Not sure exactly where that came from. But regardless the U.S. government did not round up anyone and systematically exterminate them. In fact the only ethnic group to have ever been put in any form of detention camps is the Japanese. Oddly enough they don't bring that up every time they someone is crying or comparing about injustice. And this was much more recent than the conquest of North America or slavery.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Maybe yours did, mine didn't do anything.

Native Americans were warring before any "white people" got here. The Iroquois wiped out entire tribes in pursuit of fur. Rape, pillage, plunder, and kidnapping were all fairly common among tribes. I don't see them exchanging apology letters 300 years later.

I have no problem acknowledging Native Americans got kicked off their land and hunted down and killed off. It happened. But we" didn't take part in it.

No...WE as a nation did it. I think you and I will just have to disagree on that because i know..that WE did it.

Secondly...you're saying that because some Native American tribes committed atrocities that it makes it okay for white people do do that same? Not okay. That's like saying it's okay to torture our detainees because terrorists do it. You're deflecting and trying to cloud the issue.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWA0918

There are ways of going to a different country other than illegally if your current situation is undesirable...

And you say isolated prison camps... Reservations are sovereign territory and we control nothing that happens there. They are free to come and go as they please, and in many cases live relatively happy lives. We took the land from them by force. The same way they came to settle there. American tribes fought constant wars over territory and resources with each other. The difference is we let the losers keep some of the spoils. I have Native American blood running through my veins, and I know that many things that happened back in the beginning of our nation was questionably immoral. On both sides of the border. But to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way. With the technology and infrastructure the natives had they were going to get invaded and replaced by SOME group at some point. Genocide is a word normally reserved for mass murder. But a mass pandemic of smallpox is not murder. In this same logic the bubonic plague was genocide upon the Europeans by way of Asia or the middle east. Not sure exactly where that came from. But regardless the U.S. government did not round up anyone and systematically exterminate them. In fact the only ethnic group to have ever been put in any form of detention camps is the Japanese. Oddly enough they don't bring that up every time they someone is crying or comparing about injustice. And this was much more recent than the conquest of North America or slavery.

Yeah, I mean your only half right. I say prison camps, but they were forced onto, what was and is, many times Barren isolated lands...look up pine ridge and you'll see what we've created. Again, saying that they were going to get invaded anyway and that they were warring anyway, doesn't make what our ancestors did any more right. It just doesn't. So again, back to the OP, I love it. Totally right.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i can just imagine that this satire is just a reflection of a reality next to ours where the native indians just dropped the hammer down on the americans in retalliation for two clowns killing un of nk.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You do realize the OP is satire right? And actually is against the ideas outlined in the quoted article? YOU are what the OP is taking about. Double standards and hypocrisy. The natives did something then so be it... white folk do it and everybody needs to pay!!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Is that what I said? Because I don't remember saying that. But good job twisting it around and even managing to bring torture into things!

Yes, America did things. America has done a lot of things. America had slavery. Should I feel bad about that too?

I think the difference here is that I recognize America has done some pretty terrible things, and some pretty great things. Along with pretty much every society that has ever existed. But I don't feel personally responsible or personally sorry for things America has done. Nor do I feel the need to wail and gnash my teeth because America has done things.

Just like I don't take credit for genocide committed by America, I don't take credit for us winning the space race either.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

"We" didn't do anything.

Oh you.

en.wikipedia.org...

Eh....cool!

Compulsory sterilization that we as a nation committed against Native women in this country as late as the 70s is 'cool'?

Hmm...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Apparently this material was meant as a satire. I should have checked better before posting here. Even though it wasn't my intention, I do apologize for "stirring the race waters".

Mod please can you close the thread?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join