It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation FIGHTBACK! Poking Kim Jung Un With Sticks And Other Pointy Things

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's funny. Everyone wants to see the film now....propaganda at it's finest?!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Hefficide

Are we absolutely, without any doubt that this is north korea's hacking. How do we know that hackers have not broken into sony's presumably microsoft's defences and there is far mor at stake than just some daft film. Kim didn't react to the Bond film about north korea so why be bothered by a film most in his own country would never watch? Makes no sense to me.

Surely if north korea could access sony, then they can access a lot more sensitive businesses computer systems? Is the world or certain country's being blackmailed by the hackers demand of "If you don't etc etc" we will bring down a government or an institute the public will notice has been hacked and will panic the public into civil disorder you can't contain and you will all loose your power.

Surely you would go for bankers and defence etc were you Kim?

He has been raised, coddled and taught to believe that he is literally and truly a God.
Son of God when his father was alive, and now a God to be worshiped.

Can you imagine the narcissistic ego he has so deeply ingrained in him?

He is also a US culture fanatic, note his fawning over the one US "celebrity" he managed to become "friends" with.
That ridiculous basketball player.

Actually, I'm really surprised he hasn't tried to attack SNL, who knows maybe he has.

His ego is so deep that a parody of HIM has attacked what he considers the God within him.

The other movie showed N, Korea as a bad guy, old soviet style, and that is somewhat ego stroking to a narcissist like Kim.

He is now a grave danger to the entire world, and I expect that the three letter agencies that are now subtly terrorizing US citizens are now trying to actually carry out the underlying premise of the movie.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
up to this point, what is the proof that it was them aside from your government telling you so?
have they released anykind of hard evidence showing that?
or is the just the american people following orders with tail wagging?

Hi Kim!

Welcome to ATS

Who else but you would care so much about a stupid movie that practically no one would have watched or cared about until your little temper tantrum.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo
You forget that some of us don't live in the US and we get our info from different sources. Funnily enough that info about NK is the same. You can then jump on your computer and use what is called a web browser. This let's you view information from around the world, even other countries. Guess what NK are off their heads.......

The NK leadership and/or those threatening Sony are a.holes and need to be riduculed. I'm with you OP.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This thread is poor taste. Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea is picked on by the United States of America, and blamed why an American company loses control of its own information system. Hackers go everywhere on a net. Across nation borders, in all secret computers. They can be from any state, not just DPRK. Uncle Sam says DPRK is a backward state with no technology at all. So how can Korean teenagers hack into the corridors of power at Sony?

This movie was horrible taste. Why did the authors choose to show how zionists assassinate a world leader? And this as comidy. What can the Americans expect, not from Korea but from hackers world-wide. When America agigate for violence against the state they could not conquer a half century ago, and now surround with a blockade? America deny key resources of coal, oil, even food so that privation in the state has been most severe. Yet Kim and his state has risen above this like a phoenix rising from the ashes of the World War it pitted Asians against each other at the behest of West's Zionist masters.

Was this movie not "over the top" posture, just like what Barack state department say Eun does? Yet zionists want to hide behind the Bill of Rights. They are amazed when someone somewhere in our world attacks their work. They demonstrate their hateful dream, when they make films about killing other countries.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

Yeah I guess some of us who have watched over the past few decades North Korea threatening their neighbors with annihilation and more recently, to destroy them in Nuclear Conflagration are being a bit too insensitive to their plight.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Kim Jong Un deserves merciless mockery, whether he and his cronies actually hacked Sony or not. Right when he came to power he ordered the assassination of a lot of people and even though they were part of the system and probably thereby scum, that's a huge crime. On the other hand, there's an increasing suspicion that he really isn't the villain in power but just a puppet for the real, actual and secret leaders.

He's a scourge to his country with no respect for human rights. He's been specifically chosen by his father to be the new dictator instead of one of his brothers; they were deemed too soft and unfit.

So yeah, he earns all the memes, mockery and jokes anyway

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar
This thread is poor taste. Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea is picked on by the United States of America, and blamed why an American company loses control of its own information system.

Sony is japanese, you are losing credibility fast......

Hackers go everywhere on a net. Across nation borders, in all secret computers. They can be from any state, not just DPRK. Uncle Sam says DPRK is a backward state with no technology at all. So how can Korean teenagers hack into the corridors of power at Sony?

They never said no technology at all, ever more credibility dribbling down the drain ...... As far as hacking is concerned when idiots have a password of "password", firms deserve all the hassle/hacking they get.

This movie was horrible taste. Why did the authors choose to show how zionists assassinate a world leader? And this as comidy. What can the Americans expect, not from Korea but from hackers world-wide.

How do you know ? Nobody has seen it have they?

And when did it become OK for faceless strangers to tell ME what I WANT TO WATCH.. It may be tasteless but that is my choice NOT YOURS OR ANY OTHER TIN POT HITLER WITH A KEYBOARD

When America agigate for violence against the state they could not conquer a half century ago, and now surround with a blockade? America deny key resources of coal, oil, even food so that privation in the state has been most severe. Yet Kim and his state has risen above this like a phoenix rising from the ashes of the World War it pitted Asians against each other at the behest of West's Zionist masters.

Hmmm, you sound North Korean or rabidly anti US......The rambling is now starting to make sense

Was this movie not "over the top" posture, just like what Barack state department say Eun does? Yet zionists want to hide behind the Bill of Rights. They are amazed when someone somewhere in our world attacks their work. They demonstrate their hateful dream, when they make films about killing other countries.

Freedom of expression is right free peoples hold dear. We would defend the rights of people whose politics we object to vehemently to say what they like as long as they are not inciting violence. Comic piss taking never incites violence except in the narrow minds of people who consider themselves perfect and beyond criticism....enough said !

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Ummm...WOW...this surely elevates the conversation......not to mention the human condition...

First...we have major DDOS attacks on this site...

Then........we have the site owners call out for contributions and many of us in fact do contribute...

Finally....we have this thread about...."poking the hive"...that might just be the hive responsible for the hack attacks in the first place......or not...

1+2+3=.........What the hell were you thinking...?

My "spidey sense" just might be tingling over an internal conspiracy of......connect the dots...

Frankly...I really don't wish to go down that particular rabbit hole...

NOT...liking this one bit......not at all...

IF...I've just been played.........................THAT...would really yank my chain a tad too harshly...

Before you jump all over my back...you might pause to consider the fact that this...IS...a conspiracy site...

Bad form Heff...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wow, lighten up people. Hollywood is running scared. We do not have to be part of the herd that fears threats. We can laugh. So what if it bothers North Korea, they should be bothered, they are bullies, even if they did not hack Sony, they threaten us with annihilation frequently. They starve and oppress their own people. They do not educate, they indoctrinate.

For those claiming poor taste, pppffftt, if we hurt his feelings do you think he would cry? I am shocked you are defending such a man.

(post by liteonit6969 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I feel so dirty now

I'm so quilt ridden I can barely post this one with a clear conscious ....

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Would he get bent out of shape if someone, everyone, even gay dudes, would like to spend "time" with his sister? Me? Oh hell yeah:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: YouSir

I feel so dirty now

I'm so quilt ridden I can barely post this one with a clear conscious ....

Ummm...yeah...that's about the level of discourse I expected to receive...

As long as your ridding yourself of "quilt's"...I'm sure there's a homeless family near you that could use a few...

My "conscience" is fairly clear on this subject as well...I'm conscious of that fact.....I just didn't need to lather it up in order to feel that way...

Have a nice "quilt" ridden day...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ATS has three sides...

The Good.
The Bad.

& this... The Ugly.

Btw, just to drift a little, did anybody know that in the last couple of days away from this speculation or the DPRK...
Hamas was taken off the terror list, rockets were fired into Israel, and tonight Gaza was hit with an Airstrike...

I say drift a little, because while you're all caught up in this debacle of what the Right hand is supposedly doing...
The Left hand has been very, very busy!!!

Kim, keep up the good work...
Sony have been scum for over 2 decades...

Just don't screw over their employees by releasing their Social Security numbers or Medical Records...
Not all of them would have agreed with what Sony try to propagandise my beautiful Western Hemisphere with.

Thank you for reading.
edit on 19-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
One man's "bad taste" is another man's "chance for catharsis".

If a certain segment of the population cannot instantly see the rampant absurdity or the current events involving NK, Sony and now Hollywoods capitulations - I can offer them no further help. Clicking on my name will bring up several threads discussing different aspects of these issues from different angles - including one that explains where all this is theoretically headed.

Every indication is that we are currently engaged in the worlds first international cyberwar. At least the first one that has any scale to it. And most are totally unaware of the potential for destruction inherent in such an event.

Others simply do not understand how DDoS works. Was ATS attacked? Yes, absolutely. At a level far beyond the scope of any previous attack. But it's more complex than that. An analogy would be that an entire city was EMP'd and it just so happens that ATS resided in that city. The attack was focused on nodes above ATS - not at ATS itself.

As for poor taste? I personally don't give a damn what a petty dictator thinks about what I have to say, nor anyone who respects him. If he wants respect, then he should feed his people instead of spending the vast majority of his nations GDP on the military and those who run it.

Even having done my research, I am sure that the "you're a Mason Zionist brainwashed pig" crowd will come along to chirp the same song they always do. Throw every red herring they can into the mix to try and subvert the reality of the discussion. Oh, and for the record - not a Mason, nor Jewish or Zionist nor brainwashed - though I might be a bit piggish at times. Just to set the record straight.

Bottom line... I needed to vent and chose to do it with humor - the least aggressive method of venting negativ emotion. I opened the door for others to vent, through humor as well - in case they, too, were frustrated with current events as well. So as far as tastelessness goes - I erred on the side of caution in the OP. In this post I will not and will simply say that NK is a pimple on the ass of the Earth and it needs popping.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Btw, just to drift a little, did anybody know that in the last couple of days away from this speculation or the DPRK...
Hamas was taken off the terror list, rockets were fired into Israel, and tonight Gaza was hit with an Airstrike...

Is that true?

I wouldn't know, to busy watching family guy and thinking about all the nasty things I''d like to do to Kim Jung Un's pretty little sister.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

While i do not agree with North Korea or its policies, i do think that this thread is immature in nature.

So was it 'immature' when GW got mocked ?

Or the decades of skits by Saturday Nite live ?

World leaders ARE NOT above reproach.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's all good....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join