It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reply Button Often Missing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You probably unlock it after a donation.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

DTOM answered your question. There are restricted forums here that need staff approval to enter. Collaborative Fiction. Research forum. Debate forum. Then there are semi restricted forums like PC where there are requirements to post. In this forum it's 500 posts. Is that clearer?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

DTOM said "I don't see why you cannot post to that". Its a stretch to say that answered my question.

DTOM also said that there is a restriction on starting a new thread, which is not the topic here. The problem is that we cannot reply to certain threads where usually we can. For instance I was able to post in posse comitatus just fine here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So your answer is clear but does not address the problem.

We have also had this problem in other threads that are not restricted in any way. I only used the posse comitatus forum as an example because that is where I remember the issue occurring most often to this point.

Are you saying that certain topics within the forums, such as police brutality threads for example, get restricted from posting replies?

edit on 22-12-2014 by CraftBuilder because: of typos.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That's a month and a half ago so it would be damn near impossible to find out but that could have been started in another forum and moved to PC.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Which other forums has this happened in recently?
Ar you certain the thread has not been closed?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join