It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matter!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
All lives matter. I don't just mean human. Another thing that absolutely has to end is the calling of people "black" and "white." It is not a literal description of our skin color, and the colors, in popular fiction and culture, represent Good(white) and Evil(black.) The bad guys wear dark colors and complexions in films, the good guys wear light colors and complexions. This association is a subtle yet effective way of furthering the division between people of different genetic backgrounds (that's really all it is, no different "races.") What we need is more unity, and I'd ask everyone to stop identifying humans as black or white, when it isn't even literally accurate. We are pink, tan, and brown.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Life matters,

The big contradiction, seems to be what it is that is reported, seems to matter more.

In the report that came out of N.Y.just short time ago, states that, far more Whites are killed by the police than Blacks.

This is also with the proportion of the percentage of the violent crime, being commuted far more by blacks than by whites. Over 40% by blacks compared to only 3% by whites, yet the higher percent off death by police being, white. All the while going somewhat unreported in MSN.

It seems to matter less if a white is killed by cop.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold
I agree with Taupin Desciple on this, its just the nature of the beast. But the privatization and militarization of the police force is only going to lead to nowhere anybody wants to be, just like the privatization of the jail systems only lead to more big bucks out all around for those at the table. And well, your vid showed that pretty effectively even those a lot of those vids were taken out of context to mean the whole and every cop, anyone can mix and splice something to show what they want it to show.

But on the whole thing with the police, like everything else follow the money and after all most of them are just doing there job following the implemented rules, its more or less the people who implement those rules pushing this whole thing you should probably be cracking at instead of every cop you see. So the police it seems to be the topic now a days that is getting pushed, red vs blue. Same old sh@t different screw, but still nothing new.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Who does Black lives matter to?

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Since some people want to label lives by color, I will too.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Is there some sort of weird narrative going around in your media right now? OH, There always is.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Do black lives matter? To God they matter.
Just today, as we speak, over 1,198 children have been murdered here in America. Not one word from all of the protesters or even the POTUS and his first lady. Not one has stepped forward and championed the children who lay in heaps across this nation. Did you know that since Roe vs Wade (1973) that we have systematically murdered 57,466,206.6 babies? Did you know that 17,239,864.1 of those babies were black? That alone is about how many illegals we champion here in this country. And, not one word said from protesters to politicians to reverends of all denominations. But what is worse than all of this is the silence from the black people themselves. We champion a black man who is a criminal and tear the country apart with hatred but then silence when it comes to killing over seventeen million black babies. Does that make sense to you?

Do black babies count as black lives? Apparently not. At least to the ones who say they are concerned. Do you think for a moment that this will not come home to roost one day? Where are the priorities of America?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jainine
Since some people want to label lives by color, I will too.

I'd be careful, it may look to some like you're aligning yourself with the police (blue wall, boys in blue, etc.)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Those babies never developed an identity, personality, plans, dreams, or hopes. What about all the grown children with ambitions that are blown to smithereens by our military, in our mad pursuit of American imperialism? They and their families suffer on a level that an unborn, mostly unaware fetus never could.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

Those babies never developed an identity, personality, plans, dreams, or hopes. What about all the grown children with ambitions that are blown to smithereens by our military, in our mad pursuit of American imperialism? They and their families suffer on a level that an unborn, mostly unaware fetus never could.

Yes, I could never reject them also. This country will one day be forced to acknowledge their rotten attitude as well as their murderous practice. I love my country as my mind once knew it as a youngster and I was fortunate to have had shelter and food and safety. My heart goes out to those children who do not have what I was blessed to have had.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch
Ginger lives matter. No one ever cares when a ginger is killed.

Not to be rude, but wudaheck is a "Ginger"?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lance_covel

Lol, it's a derogatory slang term for a pale skinned red/orange haired person. I find redheaded women especially appealing so I never understood why anyone would want to malign "gingers."

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lance_covel

Terribly sorry, swear I hit the reply button once.
edit on 21-12-2014 by centhwevir1979 because: double post

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18780377]TinfoilTP[/post It doesn't seem to matter to them the way they act. They think the laws don't pertain to them so they suffer the consequences.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Additional inconveniences:

As it turns out Whites are more likely to be killed by cops

The 2011 New York's 'Annual Firearms Discharge Report' shows that although Blacks accounted for 72% of criminal shooters in New York, they only accounted for 22% of those killed by police. On the other hand, Whites, who committed just 3% of the criminal shootings in New York, accounted for 44% of suspects killed by New York City police!

Read more at: tomatobubble.com

Stupid off pink color person. Not raciest realist. or off white pinkest in spots person.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join