It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matter!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: TechUnique

If you actually knew what kind of murderous garbage that cops deal with on an hourly basis-you would know why they are ready to pull the trigger.

Believe me-even an apologist like yourself would be ready to pull the trigger after being a cop for one day down here.

You don't think the United Kingdom is bad? Just because guns are illegal don't think we don't have a serious problem on our hands. Knife crimes are rampant and in case you didn't know, there are multiple gang shootings a day in the UK.

If the patrolling police had guns in the UK and guns were legal in general, we would have a much bigger problem on our hands than you guys have. London is the crime city capital of Europe. Do you know how many dodgy places there are in Europe?

You are excusing these killings, when a lot of them are CLEARLY senseless.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
Dang people... You guys are jumping all over OP like he just said something horrible. He/she didnt.

Someone can say that oranges are delicious without any implication that apples are not. Saying black lives matter is not mutually exclusive to white lives. Unless you can provide data that shows that black people are NOT being beaten, thrown in jail, and killed by police more than whites by a huge margin, then kindly keep your invalid arguments and ad hominem BS to yourself.

THANK YOU.
There are some decent people left on this site.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Don't worry OP...you have the usual attackers in here. Just blow em off, because anyone that actually read your thread and watched the video knows your OP isn't about race. I've noticed a lot of people just read the titles and start attacking from there. Usually ends up with them lookin like idiots.

Police Brutality is a big problem right now and has been. I believe it seems more frequent these days because of social media though. It's just noticed more now that you can share a video with everyone in the world with just a click.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Don't worry OP...you have the usual attackers in here. Just blow em off, because anyone that actually read your thread and watched the video knows your OP isn't about race. I've noticed a lot of people just read the titles and start attacking from there. Usually ends up with them lookin like idiots.

Police Brutality is a big problem right now and has been. I believe it seems more frequent these days because of social media though. It's just noticed more now that you can share a video with everyone in the world with just a click.

It's like its a free for all where everyone tries to get the first 'witty' but innapropriate comment in that will get the most stars. Do people want to be ATS celebrity prankster stars or something? That guy you can always count on for an innapropriate laugh?

I thought this site was about discussing conspiracies and pertinent issues of social relevance. Why are people treating it like YouTube?!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

It's like its a free for all where everyone tries to get the first 'witty' but innapropriate comment in that will get the most stars. Do people want to be ATS celebrity prankster stars or something? That guy you can always count on for an innapropriate laugh?

I thought this site was about discussing conspiracies and pertinent issues of social relevance. Why are people treating it like YouTube?!

You did with your title. "Black lives matter"
What you post after that doesn't matter, the race card has been played in the title, so expect a response to it.
Pretending otherwise just adds more fuel to the fire. Which is probably the intention of this rant thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

What you post after that doesn't matter, the race card has been played in the title, so expect a response to it.
Pretending otherwise just adds more fuel to the fire. Which is probably the intention of this rant thread.

The race card has been played?
LOL

Are you for real?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

LOL

Are you for real?

The title you put is there and I can read it, so ya, I am as real as the race card played in the title.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

haha i know man im just having some fun....but it is true...in 1000 years nothing will remain of our accomplishments...maybe a few of us will be a foot note in some history book...

thats why i dont worry about other peoples lives anymore...nothing will change ...if it does it rarely changes with words...so i just choose to ignore as much as i can...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

LOL

Are you for real?

The title you put is there and I can read it, so ya, I am as real as the race card played in the title.

In the UK, playing the race card is calling someone racist. What are you even talking about. People starred your comment as well lmao. The race card has been played? As if I was brandishing it as a token?

Damn. I'm sorry for caring..

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Black lives matter!!!

ALL lives matter. Black. White. Brown. Civilian. Cop. ALL lives matter.

Honoring Officers Killed on Duty in 2013
One Cop Killed Every 58 Hours

On average, over the past decade, there have been 58,261 assaults against law enforcement each year, resulting in 15,658 injuries.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jainine

Black lives matter!!!

ALL lives matter. Black. White. Brown. Civilian. Cop. ALL lives matter.

Honoring Officers Killed on Duty in 2013
One Cop Killed Every 58 Hours

On average, over the past decade, there have been 58,261 assaults against law enforcement each year, resulting in 15,658 injuries.

That right there is reality.
That so few have been shot with all of those assaults on cops disproves there is an agenda for cops to kill.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

LOL

Are you for real?

In the UK, playing the race card is calling someone racist. What are you even talking about. People starred your comment as well lmao. The race card has been played? As if I was brandishing it as a token?

Damn. I'm sorry for caring..

No it isn't, playing the race card means using your race as a means to a positive outcome. I have heard this phrase used a lot and believe me, I have not seen any evidence of this, ever.

We can comprehend what you are conveying, there appears to be an inequality, but looking at the prisoner demographics, just confirms this.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The exact same thing happened in my Christian persecution thread. People just said 'Persecution happens to everyone, who cares'

Well I'm talking about specific persecution. I'm sorry I didn't cater for every single topic on the face of the earth and I'm sorry my title is aimed at Black people specifically.

Damn. This is incredible.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The first 2 comments in this thread were completely unexpected. I am shocked. To clarify, I never said only Black lives matter. Wow. I actually made clear the opposite. I honestly can't believe that response!!

Yeah but putting people into camps of colour doesn't help one bit.
We are just human and I agree we all matter.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ginger lives matter. No one ever cares when a ginger is killed.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I care I carry the ginger gene and only fall for redheads...(darn those Romans for killing them on sight!).
Mind you I see less and less each year
maybe you are right.
We should riot.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I do need to apologize for not seeing that you are in England.

Thought you were commenting from the U.S..

That being said-I would trade national crime rates with you guys in a heartbeat.

Here in the U.S.,it is common for a city to have 1000+ murders a year.

We just aren't "allowed" to place the blame where it belongs-it is misdirected toward the handful of murders (in comparison) committed by a-hole cops.

I also take back the apologist accusation-as it does not apply in your case.

I will pay more attention in the future to a poster's location because it really does matter.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

I do need to apologize for not seeing that you are in England.

Thought you were commenting from the U.S..

That being said-I would trade national crime rates with you guys in a heartbeat.

Here in the U.S.,it is common for a city to have 1000+ murders a year.

We just aren't "allowed" to place the blame where it belongs-it is misdirected toward the handful of murders (in comparison) committed by a-hole cops.

I also take back the apologist accusation-as it does not apply in your case.

I will pay more attention in the future to a poster's location because it really does matter.

Maybe try watching the actual video?
Just for common courtesy before posting, but an added bonus would be you would have been able to tell that I wasn't from the US by my accent.

This is the problem. Barely anyone even watched the video lol. Just goes to show.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

The first 2 comments in this thread were completely unexpected. I am shocked. To clarify, I never said only Black lives matter. Wow. I actually made clear the opposite. I honestly can't believe that response!!

Yeah but putting people into camps of colour doesn't help one bit.
We are just human and I agree we all matter.

How am I putting people in camps of color? That is complete and utter nonsense. I'm reporting, or ranting, that black lives matter, because, they do. This doesn't mean white lives don't matter. It means that I've noticed this happening to black people more (which it is), then commenting on that.

Would you rather I had started the thread with a disclaimer for fragile minded people?
Warning. All lives matter. Just because I say black lives matter doesn't mean that all lives don't matter in general.

OH WAIT. I DID THAT. You guy's still went full cray cray.
/Sigh

This is what the fake liberalist movement and political correctness have done. I thought it was bad over here in Nanny State England but my God, you guys have got some serious complexes. I'd love to sit each and every one of you down and say, 'There there, its okay now, shh shh'

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join