It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why North Korea Should Not be Underestimated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
America hasn't 'lost' anything, except for it's moral compass. This attack was ALLOWED TO HAPPEN. Mark my words. Not only did someone allow this incident to occur, but they also have yet to punish the people involved. It's a play. As usual.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm sure most of you realize the Korean war has never ended...right? and past history tells us it wouldn't take much for it to become full blown again I think they are just waiting for the right moment.

New York (CNN) -- The Korean War began 60 years ago on June 25, 1950, and it still hasn't ended. Fighting on the Korean Peninsula may have stopped with a cease-fire in July 1953, but North and South Korea have remained in a tense state of armed truce ever since, with open warfare just a hair-trigger away
link
and

10. THE KOREAN WAR NEVER ENDED.

On July 27, 1953, American Lieutenant General William Harrison, Jr. and North Korean General Nam Il signed the Korean Armistice Agreement, ending “all acts of armed force” in Korea, until both sides were able to find a “final peaceful settlement.” The agreement was notably not a peace treaty, but rather, a ceasefire. Sixty years later, it seems we are no closer to a peaceful ending of the conflict.

link

edit on 19-12-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

So whats the worst that can happen?

China needs the US, it doesnt need NK.

Oh it Hacked SONY - response, massive bombing of Comms in NK - will Seoul decide to renegotiate the DMZ which is heavily stacked against it? I would, all the way to the Chinese border.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join