It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Child's Christmas Gifts To You - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Lmao... That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read on here. Lol

Walking to the kitchen... Platypus. Walking to the bathroom... Platypus. In bed... Platypus rofl...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Not a very good quality pic but my daughter brought me this home the other day from school, i thought it was pretty hilarious but very cute!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Awwww! That's the cutest thing!! They have so many better ideas for stuff like that now than they did when I was in school. We had popsicle sticks and not much else lol. I like that they are putting pictures on lots of things now so you can match the time/age with the gift. It's also something to keep when you can't afford the $300 picture packages....

Awesome! Thank you for sharing it!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Those cards are adorable!!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you didn't say it was a penguin my first guess would have been an ultrasound.

Hahahahaha! That cracked me up!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Oh my goodness, that is soooooo cute!!

I hope you folks with small kids are making a scrapbook of their artwork. Years ago I had saved artwork from my nieces and nephews and when they were adults or near to it, I presented them with their work. They were amazed that I saved some of their artwork and so happy to receive it.

ruex...you have wings! How lovely!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have wings without the Redbull!!

I found this treasure just floating out there on the interwebz. I'm not sure who ever thought of putting the two together but it was weird so I snatched it up.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Same! Or we had clay or something like that too make our own little sculptures i remember making my parents ashtrays lol. I totally agree! Last year i actually got a popstick frame with a photo of her in it very cute! School photos are ridiculously priced! I know we arent paying for the prints because they are 20c-$1 max for them to do!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Absolutely! All the previous years artwork are all packed away from the move but i have a whole box full of every single peice of schoolwork she has brought home i have over 10 scrapbooks full of work aswell, i still have alot of mine from school aswell. That is such a great idea!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus

Absolutely! All the previous years artwork are all packed away from the move but i have a whole box full of every single peice of schoolwork she has brought home i have over 10 scrapbooks full of work aswell, i still have alot of mine from school aswell. That is such a great idea!

Happy to hear that! Imagine many years from now how surprised and delighted she will be!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Awesome! Of course she wanted you to open it right away! Anything that, er, original deserves immediate attention and love!

MojaveBurning, I was also once blessed with a macaroni Christmas tree. It eventually crumbles into an odd powder, I can tell ya.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I know some of you got some awesome gifts on Christmas morning and I want to see them!

This is my husband's gift from our daughter -

He had to wait until Christmas morning for his lol. The pic on the left is the one she used as a reference. The picture is of Kevin O'Leary from The Dragon's Den. He's my husband's favorite.

I wrestled with this image trying to get it upright and it's showing right to me, but may not be to you all. If not, let me know and I will try to fix it.

So share, share, share... What did you get??
edit on 12/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

That is totally awesome!! Your daughter is very very talented! And it is showing the right way for me!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Thanks!

I think she's talented as well, but she's mine so I may be a little partial.

I always drew and it's almost like she was born drawing. She's been doing it as long as I can remember and she's better than I ever thought about being. But if she asks...I'm denying it lol.

That being said, I still need to dig out one of the older gifts she made me at school one year out of old pajamas. It was hilarious.

I just can't get enough of the kinds of things kids do for gifts. I smile, laugh and tear up all at the same time whether it's my kid or not. I'm hoping we get a few more folks just passing through that will share.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The pic is upside down for me, but I can clearly see how talented your daughter is. WOW! Awesome work!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

oh wow! she's very talented!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Thank you Night.
I'm a proud mama. It's a big change from the mermaids with 10 foot braids lol.

a reply to: kosmicjack

Thank KJ.

Our house is littered with drawings in every room. I always joke with her and tell her that I'm saving them all so I can auction them off when she gets famous.

edit on 12/29/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join