It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yowzers I have to post this: Did paranormal researcher make contact with Robin Williams?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

If One has chosen to die of cancer at 75 years old but instead commits suicide at the age of 55, for 20 "Earth years" their energy will be grounded to Mother Earth..For those 20 years these Souls are "stuck" and they 'may' "wander"...

If We don't take care of the magnetosphere We won't have to worry for long.

namaste

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this! I am not familiar with Huff, but he seems sincere.

I might be close minded or something because when people post ghost pics or evps, it seems like I can rarely ever see it hear what people are talking about.

With this recording, even with the benefit if subtitles, I couldn't make out anything being said at all... With one notable exception. "I'm dead". That was very clear and it did indeed sound just like Robin Williams voice.

It seems that the more people do evp sessions, the more success they have. Thus seems true with huff as well. It was interesting to hear him describe how he has become, apparently, known in the other side.

Thanks again for posting this! I don't know if it was Robin, but the "I'm dead" was chilling.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

I'm with you, I couldn't make out any of that other stuff either. Also, I believe you're right about this, and it goes back to something I think Craftbuilder said earlier, that the more people get involved in stuff like this the more weirdness they experience. I don't know how many times I've talked to someone about their experiences with spirits and asked them if they've ever seen a UFO and they almost always answer "yeah, how'd you know?". I know it's true in my case as well. I grew up tormented by 'hauntings' and later experienced lots of other weird happenings and even had a daylight sighting of a UFO.

I never really get involved in any of this stuff any more and now I don't have any of these type of things going on. I still like to read about it, but that's as far as it goes.

I also agree with someone else who posted earlier, sorry I don't remember who, that you could probably make that voice sound like whoever you want in your own mind depending on who you were predisposed to thinking it would be or who you expected to hear. If someone asked me cold "who do you think this sounds like?" I wouldn't have a clue.
edit on 12/18/2014 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just for the record - I had an NDE when I was younger ( I was actually dead for quite awhile before being brought back ) and have always been very upset about what I personally experienced.

After watching this video last night, on a whim, I shot off an email to Mr Huff and asked if the EVP's he's gotten ever discussed a particular concept, while leaving the details vague. He replied within hours, in a totally friendly manner - saying that the EVP's have discussed things like I had experienced... And in doing so he added in some of the details I had deliberately omitted.

Again, total skeptic, but very intrigued. If nothing else - Hell of a nice guy.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Just for the record - I had an NDE when I was younger ( I was actually dead for quite awhile before being brought back ) and have always been very upset about what I personally experienced.

After watching this video last night, on a whim, I shot off an email to Mr Huff and asked if the EVP's he's gotten ever discussed a particular concept, while leaving the details vague. He replied within hours, in a totally friendly manner - saying that the EVP's have discussed things like I had experienced... And in doing so he added in some of the details I had deliberately omitted.

Again, total skeptic, but very intrigued. If nothing else - Hell of a nice guy.

Sir... You cannot do that to us. You realize where you have posted such a ... leading, comment, do you not? I demand a detailed account of your experience.

Cool post - I'm not saying I'm skeptical, and I didn't watch the beginning of the video or check out the source, so I can't judge the gentleman that put it together - but this would be easy to fake. I would love to believe that it's real; I'm considering reaching out to Mr. Williams as I sit here - but as with just about anything - seeing is believing? Or... Believing is seeing? Or... If it aint broken don't fix it! That's the one.

Nah really though; internally I have to remain optimistic and assume that this is original and truthful, but I have to consider the potential of the opposite.

(Back to Hefficide) - It's a little reassuring in the affirmative that you had this interaction with him... Gives me a little more optimism.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
security has been spooked at his old place a few times too. television is turned on repeatedly even though not a single person is around to do it. honestly, i would love to do a ouija board session to try and get in touch with the man.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You're really throwing the baby out with the bath water and the thing that gets me about your post is that you completely ignore what you hear. Instead, you outright dismiss the fact that you can clearly understand what is said and would rather say

All you have to do is wait for the "right'"answer to your question to come along

Sorry, but this thread isn't about "the right answer" it's about a clear audible voice coming though which sounds exactly like Robin Williams. Your entire response is a straw man because I didn't make a thread about some garbled inaudible sounds which could be anything. There is speech involved and you're denying your own intelligence just so you can argue. Wow, how scientific of you.

Ghost boxes aren't "objective". They spit random bits of words and phrases in rapid fashion.

Yes, ghost boxes themselves aren't objective but doing controlled tests are. What you did, was say it's a hoax flat out without any consideration. That's the subjective part. Then you proceed to post some link on cognitive bias to back up what exactly? A hoax? No, no you didn't. You're changing your tune now. You can't have it both ways intrptr. Pick one to stand by, not cherry pick until the right answer comes along to help you with your debate.

Jumbled radio signals. lol. Yes, sometimes you can hear bits of music as the radio scans and even a broadcaster from time to time. But can you tell me the last time you heard swearing on the radio? Right, thought so. Also, it's scanning multiple stations too quickly to get any coherent sentences. The audible speech portion overlaps stations of xxx.123 to yyy.456. You do understand what I'm saying right?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a couple select phrases reminded me of robin williams. the rest sounded like backmasking and didnt resemble anyone in particular.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Grab some popcorn and do your own research. For or against I don't care, just I hate arguing with people who don't even take the time to explore anything for themselves first before arguing with me. I've listened to hours of EVPs. Many of them I dismiss as bunk right away, can't make anything out. However, there are gems to be found.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

"There is light" and "Come Robin, I'm dead" are the two that convinced me. Oh and "I must have got it wrong". That's Robin without a doubt.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I saw this video a couple of weeks ago if it is indeed him its pretty mind blowing I think he contacted what sounded like Joan Rivers as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

"There is light" and "Come Robin, I'm dead" are the two that convinced me. Oh and "I must have got it wrong". That's Robin without a doubt.

"im dead" and the curse word reminded me of robin. the rest could have been anyone.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

see a lot of that stuff just sounds like snippets from radio stations. feels a lot like finding words in your alphabet soup.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Try this

Some of it is meh and completely subjective but others is downright scary. No alphabet soup here.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My bs detector has blown a fuse !
Total bs !

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh you skeptics, lol too bad you're missing out. I'm going to buy echovox today

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Robin clearly said "I'm dead" Bone chilling

And John Lennon clearly says "I buried Paul" at the end of Strawberry Fields forever if your mind has been tuned to accept that's what he says, rather than "Cranberry Sauce" which is what he actually says.

Of all the films, public appearances, interviews etc that Robin Williams gave in his life do you not find it likely that in one of them the words "I'm dead" were said - bearing in mind the context of why he really said it when he said it has been lost? And that is excluding someone impersonating him.
edit on 18-12-2014 by uncommitted because: typo

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

You're mixing two theories in the same response. It's either an audible response or a hoax, not both

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Yeah, I can't imagine what purgatory must be like for someone who just arrived...

There is no purgatory.

The origins are in fact pagan...

Apologies, but purgatory isn't pagan, it was an invention of the Catholic Church if you are referring to any current definition of the term and I think it was added after someone had an oh sh*t moment that if you only offer heaven and hell then you have no way of redeeming yourself or improving your chances of playing the harp rather than stoking the coals.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

You're mixing two theories in the same response. It's either an audible response or a hoax, not both

I'm not mixing anything. At the start of the video you are conditioned to what the person presenting wants you to hear, and you heard it. There is no great difference.

Sheesh, you have no way of knowing if snippets of conversation Robin Williams made that are in the public domain were spliced together with a little white noise but you take a YT video as proof that the man was speaking after he died. I think you are somewhat missing the point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join