It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yowzers I have to post this: Did paranormal researcher make contact with Robin Williams?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
www.near-death.com...

"Some people describe entering the void either through the tunnel or not through the tunnel. Once in the void, some people immediately return to their body and their NDE is over. Other people, such as Guenter Wagner, have an extended experience in the void and then return to their bodies. But in the map above, you can see that some people leave the void then enter heaven. Once in the void, the only way out of it is through the love you have cultivated within you during life. In the void, once a person begins to think, remember, feel and realize love, the tunnel opens and you enter toward the light. Some people, such as Linda Stewart, leave the void with the help of a Being of Light. The void is totally devoid of love and light and the only way you can be attracted to the light is by realizing the love within you.

"One of the best descriptions concerning the transition from the Earth to void to heaven is the near-death account of Rev. Howard Storm. Another near-death account involving a trip through the void on the way to heaven is the near-death account of Linda Stewart.

It almost sounded like this may have been what occurred as is a pattern reported in NDE's and it makes sense, that its all about a process of healing, a kind of time out. And then the Light.

www.near-death.com...

It's a common pattern that makes absolute sense, and explains all NDE's of any description.

you have PM's.

A99

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

I noticed that the cycling would actually slow down once speaking starts, it raised an eyebrow but didn't think much of it until you mentioned that. Yeah, that's weird. Apparently he uses many different types and there's one for andrioid/ios echovox. looks interesting. The guy has got some really compelling stuff. Including some kind of new toy SLS camera vision.
Maybe check it out if you haven't already
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

I noticed that the cycling would actually slow down once speaking starts, it raised an eyebrow but didn't think much of it until you mentioned that. Yeah, that's weird. Apparently he uses many different types and there's one for andrioid/ios echovox. looks interesting. The guy has got some really compelling stuff. Including some kind of new toy SLS camera vision.
Maybe check it out if you haven't already
www.youtube.com...

...or the sentences are made from random stations, cycled, using one word per station to form a sentence that answers a question...how?

A99

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There is one on the side of the youtube, also pertaining to Robin's death, Was it a suicide? This was interesting and at one point they said, he was with his dad now, which confirmed the other video. They also said he was murdered.

But who they were was alot more suspicious. The researcher's name was Scott, and they kept saying things like, he's human. Slave. The human came up alot. As if they were not, and now feel like I need to find some smudgings or ways to get rid of that cloying feeling of negativity.

A lot of really negative things were said by those that got through, though many were asking for help as well.

I keep picturing a huge door, slamming it shut, and bolting it, and then seeing angels guarding it. And thanking them.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

Then who's voice was it? Huff the Robin Williams impersonator?

So you think this guy went out of his way to hoax his voice and then make a YT?

If you want to ask that question, I'll ask you one in return:

What makes you think a spirit's "voice" would sound like the person sounded when they were living?

Considering the fact that your voice is a combination of physical structures in your body working together to produce a unique sound, and a spirit does not have those physical structures, how would a spirit be able to speak at all... let alone sound the same as the living person?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I agree with this. Have never believed in any fundamental concepts of hell. Because I know Mother and Father and Family and what Love is, and what Love would never do. And these concepts are Saturn and lower dimensional controlling demiurge that also needs to be healed. No one leaves anyone in the dark, or unloved and unhelped. The Light and Love and Family and Team and Goodness and God is always waiting for people to remember, to uplift their thoughts and then they notice it's always been there and with them.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hi FlySolo, I am very much into the paranormal phenomenon genre. People who have comitted suicide and leave the earth plan voluntarily, usually the spirit when separated from the body will remain on our earth plane if they still think that they have unfinished work they need to accomplish. In time, angels will come for Robin to take him to the Astral Plane where there, his family spirits will be waiting for him. Thank you for your post. I thorougly enjoyed it.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

What makes you think a spirit's "voice" would sound like the person sounded when they were living?

Considering the fact that your voice is a combination of physical structures in your body working together to produce a unique sound, and a spirit does not have those physical structures, how would a spirit be able to speak at all... let alone sound the same as the living person?

Most of this guys recordings are of people who cannot readily be identified (although I seem to remember one about a son who had taken his own life, and the father or friend being present when the recording was being made, and all but, conversing with them)...How is this done?

The digital radio cycles through stations at a rapid speed, stopping occasionally (in response to a question) and answers the question, either with individual words on individual stations (forming a sentence that answers the question) or individual words strung together across cycling stations...how is this done?

A99

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't believe he committed suicide. Just saying.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Good question. Why aren't ghosts naked? Clothes only belong in this realm. But then if ghosts where naked, then why do they have skin? Skin is only needed in this realm. See where I'm going with this? To be honest, I don't have the answer, only a guess. Perhaps all of life is consciousness and it remembers your identity. There still remains a spectrum band undiscovered which overlaps our existing frequencies and sound is transmitted via quantum mechanics riding on subatomic particles undetectable to the human ear. And if there ARE ghosts, then that's enough for me not to question whether "joe" really sounds like "joe" . Kind of irrelevant by then. I

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Yeah, I can't imagine what purgatory must be like for someone who just arrived...

There is no purgatory.

The origins are in fact pagan...

Quite a few who of those who have actually attempted suicide describe seeing hell.

"Then I heard a voice of awesome power, not loud but crashing over me like a booming wave of sound; a voice that encompassed such ferocious anger that with one word it could destroy the universe, and that also encompassed such potent and unwavering love that, like the sun, it could coax life from the earth. I cowered at its force and at its excruciating words:

"Is this what you really want? Don't you know that this is the worst thing you could have done?"

I could feel his anger and frustration, both because I'd thrown in the towel and because I had cut myself off from him and from his guidance.

So I answered: "But my life is so hard."

"You think that was hard? It is nothing compared to what awaits you if you take your life."

When the Father spoke, each of his words exploded into a complex of meanings, like fireworks, tiny balls of light that erupted into a billion bits of information, filling me with streams of vivid truth and pure understanding." Angie Fenimores NDE & Suicide

"Angie Fenimore, a wife and mother haunted by abuse in childhood and overwhelmed by despair, was in a desperate state of mind. On January 8, 1991, she committed suicide, hoping to escape her sense of emptiness and suffering. But clinical death didn't draw her to the light seen in so many near-death experiences."

“Tell her that if she decides to go through with the taking of her life, there are eternal consequences that she will have to deal with for the rest of her eternal life. The PAIN that she will cause her daughter and immediate family members will be severe and permanent!

Angie Fenimore - NDE

In every religious system, except that of the New Testament, the doctrine of purgatory after death and prayers for the dead have always found a place. In ancient and modern times, we find that paganism leaves hope after death for sinners, who, at the time of their departure, are unrepentant, and consciously unfit for heaven. For this purpose a "middle state" was invented in which guilt could be removed in the future world by means of purgatorial pains.

In Egypt, substantially the same doctrine of purgatory was inculcated. But when once this doctrine of purgatory was admitted into the popular mind, then the door was opened for all manner of priestly extortions. Prayers for the dead ever go hand in hand with purgatory; but no prayers can be completely efficacious without the interposition of the priests; and no priestly functions can be rendered unless there be special pay for them. Therefore, in every land we find the Pagan priesthood "devouring widow's houses," and making merchandise of the tender feelings of sorrowing relatives, sensitively alive to the immortal happiness of the beloved dead. From all quarters there is one universal testimony as to the burdensome character and the expense of these posthumous devotions. www.mtc.org...

The Origin of Purgatory

There was no mention of Purgatory during the first two centuries of the church. However, when Roman Emperor Theodosius (379-395) decreed that Christianity was to be the official religion of the empire, thousands of pagans flooded into the Church and brought their pagan beliefs and traditions with them. One of those ancient pagan beliefs was a place of purification where souls went to make satisfaction for their sins.

The concept became much more widespread around 600 A.D. due to the fanaticism of Pope Gregory the Great. He developed the doctrine through visions and revelations of a Purgatorial fire. According to the Catholic Encyclopedia (CE), Pope Gregory said Catholics "will expiate their faults by purgatorial flames," and "the pain [is] more intolerable than any one can suffer in this life." Centuries later, at the Council of Florence (1431), it was pronounced an infallible dogma. It was later reaffirmed by the Council of Trent (1564). The dogma is based largely on Catholic tradition from extra-biblical writings and oral history. "So deep was this belief ingrained in our common humanity that it was accepted by the Jews, and in at least a shadowy way by the pagans, long before the coming of Christianity" (CE). It seems incomprehensible that Rome would admit to using a pagan tradition for the defense of one of its most esteemed "Christian" doctrines. www.puregospeltruth.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Yeah, I can't imagine what purgatory must be like for someone who just arrived...

There is no purgatory.

The origins are in fact pagan...

Quite a few who of those who have actually attempted suicide describe seeing hell.

"Then I heard a voice of awesome power, not loud but crashing over me like a booming wave of sound; a voice that encompassed such ferocious anger that with one word it could destroy the universe, and that also encompassed such potent and unwavering love that, like the sun, it could coax life from the earth. I cowered at its force and at its excruciating words:

"Is this what you really want? Don't you know that this is the worst thing you could have done?"

I could feel his anger and frustration, both because I'd thrown in the towel and because I had cut myself off from him and from his guidance.

So I answered: "But my life is so hard."

"You think that was hard? It is nothing compared to what awaits you if you take your life."

When the Father spoke, each of his words exploded into a complex of meanings, like fireworks, tiny balls of light that erupted into a billion bits of information, filling me with streams of vivid truth and pure understanding." Angie Fenimores NDE & Suicide

"Angie Fenimore, a wife and mother haunted by abuse in childhood and overwhelmed by despair, was in a desperate state of mind. On January 8, 1991, she committed suicide, hoping to escape her sense of emptiness and suffering. But clinical death didn't draw her to the light seen in so many near-death experiences."

“Tell her that if she decides to go through with the taking of her life, there are eternal consequences that she will have to deal with for the rest of her eternal life. The PAIN that she will cause her daughter and immediate family members will be severe and permanent!

Angie Fenimore - NDE

In every religious system, except that of the New Testament, the doctrine of purgatory after death and prayers for the dead have always found a place. In ancient and modern times, we find that paganism leaves hope after death for sinners, who, at the time of their departure, are unrepentant, and consciously unfit for heaven. For this purpose a "middle state" was invented in which guilt could be removed in the future world by means of purgatorial pains.

In Egypt, substantially the same doctrine of purgatory was inculcated. But when once this doctrine of purgatory was admitted into the popular mind, then the door was opened for all manner of priestly extortions. Prayers for the dead ever go hand in hand with purgatory; but no prayers can be completely efficacious without the interposition of the priests; and no priestly functions can be rendered unless there be special pay for them. Therefore, in every land we find the Pagan priesthood "devouring widow's houses," and making merchandise of the tender feelings of sorrowing relatives, sensitively alive to the immortal happiness of the beloved dead. From all quarters there is one universal testimony as to the burdensome character and the expense of these posthumous devotions. www.mtc.org...

The Origin of Purgatory

There was no mention of Purgatory during the first two centuries of the church. However, when Roman Emperor Theodosius (379-395) decreed that Christianity was to be the official religion of the empire, thousands of pagans flooded into the Church and brought their pagan beliefs and traditions with them. One of those ancient pagan beliefs was a place of purification where souls went to make satisfaction for their sins.

The concept became much more widespread around 600 A.D. due to the fanaticism of Pope Gregory the Great. He developed the doctrine through visions and revelations of a Purgatorial fire. According to the Catholic Encyclopedia (CE), Pope Gregory said Catholics "will expiate their faults by purgatorial flames," and "the pain [is] more intolerable than any one can suffer in this life." Centuries later, at the Council of Florence (1431), it was pronounced an infallible dogma. It was later reaffirmed by the Council of Trent (1564). The dogma is based largely on Catholic tradition from extra-biblical writings and oral history. "So deep was this belief ingrained in our common humanity that it was accepted by the Jews, and in at least a shadowy way by the pagans, long before the coming of Christianity" (CE). It seems incomprehensible that Rome would admit to using a pagan tradition for the defense of one of its most esteemed "Christian" doctrines. www.puregospeltruth.com...

Taking your own life is 'throwing in the towel' (this time)...The ones who return do not describe what happens after the illusion of constructed hell worlds dissolves, because they return from a stage preceeding the one where the realisation that they have fooled themselves into believing what they believed in real life...All cosmologies contain these "I went to hell and saw the devil' because these 'places' exist c/o generations upon generations of 'concretised' thought-form...mostly all of the radio recordings mentioned in the OP (of dead people in a kind of limbo) have all of the usual living-breathing reactions to the place/s they now find themselves in...but no-one has returned after fusing with the light...and so there are no Utube vids that describe this...only the bit before...

A99

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Gave us goosebumps.......

I'm glad to hear he's with family at the end.

Fake or not, or if I'm gullible, oh well, it feels very real to me.

Serious nightmare material though, my goodness, I chose the wrong time to click.
edit on 18-12-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

one wonders why these people dont ask a specific question that only the aledged target could answer ?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

They do.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

citation required

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
kewl

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This is awful.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I don't like that some immediately call it a hoax. A hoax is something, someone does to deceive others by using trickery. Having watched a few of that guy's videos I am almost 100% sure is isn't hoaxing. He believes in what he is doing and has not deliberately gone out f his way to splice audio together in order to laugh at the gullible.

That said, I am always weary of EVP, mainly because I always wonder about the strange bits those 'ghosts' are supposed to say. If you have limited energy and want to get a point across, why not say something less confusing?
A lot of things with the box that is used is that it could be aural pareidolia, our brains are programmed to pick up anything and make it into something we'll recognise.

On that note, I have no opinion either way. Is it RW? Who knows. Is it Pareidolia? Possible, is it a malicious hoax?
Absolutely not!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Calm down. I think its a hoax. So what?

That's not how to objectively look at a phenomenon.

Ghost boxes aren't "objective". They spit random bits of words and phrases in rapid fashion. All you have to do is wait for the "right'"answer to your question to come along and accept that over all the rest of the back ground bits and pieces. You are choosing the right "answer" fro a multiple choice selection. Hardly "objective".

Subjective Validation/Personal Validation Effect, whereby a person will accept a statement or other wording to be correct, or valid. In other words, when a person asks a question during the use of a Ghost Box, they will be paying attention to words reflecting an anticipated response. Any other information that is scanned throughout the AM channels will be ignored. What the Ghost Box amounts to is a condition of cognitive bias!

Don't read this…

Its not whether I believe Robin Williams is a sprit or whether he can be "reached" or not or whether I am "unbiased", its that the "electronic ghost finding radios" and such are a fraud, like seeing turtles in clouds, you hear what you want to in the jumbled bits of radio signals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join