It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yowzers I have to post this: Did paranormal researcher make contact with Robin Williams?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

When it all boils down to it, anything electronic is probably going to have a look-up table of words and an index into that table generated by some external sensor, whether it be EMF, RF, or some other measuring system. It all depends on whether you believe that spirits can influence an electronic circuit to produce the correct number of the item in the look-up table that they want to 'say' to you.

From my understanding, at least with the latest echovox software, they manipulate the sounds "after" it leaves the speaker and cycles back through the mic. The random sounds generated are not full words, only partials on multiple channels blending together so the probability of hearing anything "banked" as a coherent word or sentence is impossible.

It is all highly unlikely that anyone 'famous' or a media personality would come through although they are the same as everyone else

I'm still having trouble understanding why not? Because it's one in a million, is it just the "odds" of finding one specific person in a realm of many? Is that why?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

'm still having trouble understanding why not? Because it's one in a million, is it just the "odds" of finding one specific person in a realm of many? Is that why?
Not just one in a million, but one in however-many-are-"up-there". I mean, there are 1.6 billion living at the moment in China, so how many do you think are likely to be up there making up the pool of possible contactees? Ok, so maybe you can home in on a person you want to contact, I really dont know how it all works, but I cannot imagine being Elvis where folks are trying to contact him all the time - he must get really tired of it all !

I was only supposing about what I know from programming electronic machines somewhat similar to this in the past. I do not know how these boxes work however, I suspect they have some kind of vocabulary inside which provides the 'language' to use (Eg: English words).

If they do not, have this vocabulary table inside then it is impressive for the spirit to create the sound of a word out of nothing but white noise energy - which is meant to be random frequencies.

On a similar subject, I have heard about some old-time mediums being able to create ectoplasm which the spirits manipulated to create a 'voicebox'. Then a physical cone or 'trumpet' was used to amplify the sound generated from this ectoplasmic voicebox so that seance sitters could hear the result. Not sure whether it is true or not, but that was what has been reported over the years.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

Not just one in a million, but one in however-many-are-"up-there". I mean, there are 1.6 billion living at the moment in China, so how many do you think are likely to be up there making up the pool of possible contactees?

This is a good point. I'll give you that. Picking out just one voice in a crowd of billions or more seem very very unlikely. I don't know how its done, who's the sender and who's the receiver? Who's really communicating with whom really? But I will say what I do know and perhaps it can explain why to an extent why certain voices come through. When Ayahuasca is used to communicate with the spirit world, it's geographically specific for example. When using Ayahuasca in the Amazon, it's the indigenous spirits that are "honed" in on. When using in N. America, it's the First Nations spirits. It's not an experience based on your own cultural upbringing. It changes as you change locations.

Another example are EVPS based on location. In Japan, you'll hear Japanese, France, French and so forth. So with this I can at least come to an educated guess that perhaps your "Bardo" is location specific. Another explanation is, there aren't Billions and Billions in only one Bardo, in fact, not everyone goes there or they don't stay for very long before being whisked away to meet their fate.

Perhaps some are willing to reach out to what they left behind in a big hurry and are drawn to the first "portal" they see out of desperation. Others don't care or don't see. To me, when trying to get any solid responses is like trying to talk to half-baked zombies just repeating over an over what you said. Like talking to someone mentally challenged. Not to sound insensitive, it's just they appear real dumb for some reason. Once in that realm, it's like being hit with a confusion stick. The strong ones are the only ones that make any sense. Perhaps Robin is one of those. Perhaps he sought out communication and not the other way around. Huff just happened to be there at the time to make it happen.

That's all I can offer

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: rebelv

The part where he says I'm here with dad, also sounds like I'm here with death. Dad/death is pretty abrupt

Yes, when I was listening it did sound like he could have
been saying dad or death.

Good call.

Rebel 5

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We're all connected, and if someone can give a message, I believe they do. Everything is all at once, in the eternal now and day, an infinite multi leveled, multi person, place, thing and infinite varieties of it all, all at once, here and now, everywhere, connected, with us only rendering a small portion of the data. They can see you, they can look on anyone.
Its just that there are frequency matches going on much of the time as well, and sometimes you don't get the good when this occurs. This man seems to wear the armor of love and asks for angels to assist, and attempts soul retrievals and rescues, as one of his videos about a young lad, who came through, showed as well. He has good intention. And think the good give him pieces of the puzzle, to increase awareness and faith here, much like sharing an NDE. Along the same idea. When you wish to speak to a loved one, lay in bed at night and pour your heart to a child that crossed over, or a parent, or friend, they hear you. Out of all the infinite souls, they hear you.
edit on 22-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ok, i didnt read the whole thread, and chances are, I'll end up watching the video later on when I get a chance, but...

How bout a transcript of the video, at LEAST for the EVP session?? For those unable to watch at this time? (or what about those unable to watch video period?)

I did notice on page 1 it was mentioned that he said something like "i guess i got it wrong" and this was followed by speculation about whether or not he was atheist, but nobody ever said what question or comment, if any, he was responding to when he said he "got it wrong" so yeah, that was kind of annoying for me.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
First the reason i might call this BS is because when he asked are you up in heaven?

"Thats Up in Heaven"

I can easily go and find a movie of Robin or any similar where he quite have possibly have stated it.

This is getting attention. Rather asking if his he in Heaven why not simply ask if its in the spirit world?
edit on 24-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

He asked if he's with the angles.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join