It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsought Keys, Closed Doors and a Desire for Illumination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The Lesser Key of Solomon and Hiram's Key have been weighing heavily on my mind the past several months. These subjects have been jumping to the forefront of my waking mind of their own accord and volition with no discernible reason to do such that I can ascertain. Please understand I had always considered these matters best left in the Hands of Skilled and Discerning Minds. I am aware of the subjects, but I am not a student of these arts.

I do not feel I qualify.

Over the past several days, I have been flooded with what I can best describe as very insistent mental suggestions to read up on and devote myself to the study of these subjects. At the local bookstore certain titles will visually jump out at me as if recommending themselves.

Most notably and recently, the Necronomicon has been very insistent.
Please understand I have no latent interest in these subjects, and only seek to understand why they have been nagging me.

I hold no prejudice or judgement for those who work within these realms - although, as I mentioned before....I remain somewhat reserved when it comes to these avenues because....well, truth be told...I'm a bit of an idiot and somewhat clumsy and do not wish to accidentally break anything important. I really don't understand why Demons would be interested in my having their personal phone numbers on call. My knock knock jokes aren't all that funny and I'm not really in a position to deliver pizzas at 3am with all the toppings on the house free of charge.

Hence, I have brought forward this question for those more adept.

I do not discount the practice of these Arts, I just do not feel it is in my best interests or that I would be able to provide anything of value to the aforementioned communities....hence, I am somewhat confused why I am being pursued by these particular subjects. Is it possible that there are other practitioners within my Local Community that have taken an interest in me for some reason even given my lack of understanding and insight into these works? I have read several non-biased sources online pertaining to such, yet I fail to comprehend it's relevance in my day to day life.

I only seek to Illuminate this Mystery that I might move forward.
I certainly do not wish to inadvertently step on any toes while I'm stumbling around down here in the dark.

Any and all advice is appreciated....even if they are riddles and rhyme.
Thank you all in advance for your time.

(In the interest of confidentiality and discretion, U2U's are perfectly acceptable if one prefers...)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I've found a few different versions of the necronomicon over the years. I wish I had known this. The last time I was in half-priced books they had one of the Lovecraft inspired editions for all of $2...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What if i told you i am Nyarlathotep? Would you believe me?

I'm not exactly in the lesser key of Soloman. But i'v kinda got my own thing going on.

I think the book is interesting.

I wonder about H.P Lovecraft and where he gets his Ideas from.
In some way the Necromonicon is based off the lesser keys of Soloman. But that's just what it is. The lesser keys.

There are entities out there you can't gain control over, And those are not mentioned in that book, But are mentioned in the Necromonicon.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

I hear ya.

The lovely new hardback edition of Lovecraftian Mythos is going to make it's way onto my personal bookshelf a heck of a lot faster than the Necronomicon. No offense to the Demonics or anything but that last time I glanced through that tiny paperback I was less than impressed....not really my thing.

Everyone I've ever known personally who referenced that particular work frequently was a little...um....how shall we put this....a few marbles shy of a full bag. They also had a rather nasty habit of burning down houses inadvertently during parties. I won't bore you with excessive details.

a reply to: AnuTyr

You is who you is who you is. I'm not one to cast dispersion.
All I know is I prefer keeping my name out of those types of phone books.

edit on 12/17/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting, video add

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
In Islamic lore it is said that magicians, not card trick magicians but Dark Art magicians, can & will send Djinn the way of an unsuspecting person.

Now Djinn, are not inherently evil, but some will do the will of the Darkside because they are trapped & unappreciative of that fact...

However, as I said it's not an evil being, some are very helpful, & from your opening post it sounds to me like they are giving you a message to research this for yourself to combat the Spiritual attack that is being sent your way.

Interestingly enough, Solomon was given the power to control the Djinn, to assist him in the work of God...
Which is rare, because like Humans, Djinn have free will, the only thing they are not free to do is enter Heaven with the Angels.

So there is that connection too...

The Key of Solomon is likely the written works of, you guessed it, Dark Art magicians...
"Jewish Kabbalist & Arab Alchemists" says Wikipedia...

So, imo, Djinn that have initially been sent your way to do Spiritual harm, are in fact using their free will to gain your attention and push you to defend yourself.

S&F.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would simply suggest you ignore all books and scriptures and begin the process of turning the mind within through meditation. It is only through this process that true experience can be gained.

In that experience the divine within is known and all is eventually revealed as you attain non duality.

Meaning in the experiece of unity with god within yourself all is revealed and all is attained.

I would guess you must have some past life karma which has led you to wish to study these books.

Every second in the attempt to find the divine within is worth more than a whole year of study of the even the greatest scriptures.

For through meditation the divine can be experienced, through scriptures some illusionary knowledge may be found.

Only the experience of god within is considered desireable, or likened to a real flame while the scriptual knowledge is likened to a painting of a flame.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thank you. I've been wondering what otherworldly aspect might have been at play in this matter... (aside from some severe migraines and a rather nasty vision and spiritual assault three weeks ago involving false gods). Annoying and unpleasant indeed.

I guess what they say is true....some forces just never give up on that trickery until it's all said a done....just wish I could get it through their heads that I'm dense as a brick and have no plans on turning that direction. A part of me thinks these entities are desperate for recognition of some sort...maybe a few classes into the nature of their condition might do me some good. After all, it's hard to effectively do battle with an army when one isn't versed on them.

Maybe I'll find some texts eventually that treat the matter with more weight one of these days....and recommendations are always appreciated. I'm already up to my eyeballs in Roman Catholicism and various Protestant Works at the moment.

a reply to: FormOfTheLord

The majority of my time is already spent in inward meditations. I have only brought this issue to light as I have reached the limits of my internal contemplation at the moment. Regardless of how often or how formidable I reassert my Inner Dominion, it seems I am always getting my personal karma intertwined with other people. I've wondered if I'm picking up on something to do with their internal lives, rather than my own. As I have mentioned before, I'm pretty bread and water when it comes to these matters. A simple and honest life is all I ask of this world, yet no matter how much I try to reinforce that simplicity, something always rears itself and complicates matters before me.

No man is an island.

Were I in a beautiful provincial landscape with no trappings of the Modern World, I suspect these problems would not arise. Alas, this is not the case for me anytime in the foreseeable future....so I will do the best I can with the tools made available until this matter is settled once and for all.

That being said, thank you for your concern and recommendations.

edit on 12/17/14 by GENERAL EYES because: added reply, formatting

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Migraines can often be a symptom of Spiritual Warfare.

It can range from incantations and curses that emit a certain frequency that will invade the wavelength you are on.

For me, the best way to deal with this type of hex is to listen to Classical Music, the frequencies of Piano mixed with some Violin is always a beautiful repellent for negative energy.

As you say you have no plans or indeed intention to give them recognition, & that is important too because often fighting Dark Arts with Dark Arts is like fighting Fire with Fire...
It can exacerbate the problem.

As FormOfTheLord said above, Meditation is another great way to deal with negative energy.
It won't fight the energy, because once meditation ends it can often return, but instead it will send you down a much more positive wavelength with which you can then enjoy Peace of Mind at important times.

Sort of like turning an ad blocker on for an extended period of time, once turned off, the problems returns...

& it's nigh on impossible to meditate 24/7, so that's when other alternatives(ie Classical Music) should be put into effect.

I've also found that during meditation, asking for help in the Spiritual battle from the likes of Arch Angel Michael, or even Gabriel, are an excellent way to minimise such negative energy.

Sending Peaceful energy your way General, my friend.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am an autotheist, so I will explain things from my perspective.

You believe that these spirits exist, your belief has manifested these spirits. They seek you out, to communicate, in order for your belief in them to strengthen, in turn strengthening their existence.

Realize, that each and every person is God. Reality bends to your will, and if you wish for these spirits to begone, then simply will it and it is so.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thank you again....I'll admit this is my first serious foray into the realm of Spiritual Warfare. For the most part, I'm quiet and keep to myself and do my best not to meddle in the affairs of other realms. SInce I moved to my current location over a decade ago, I have been through more spiritual tests and trials in the quest for personal balance and inner peace than I care to recount.

It's not easy, as the local demographic spans all manner of belief systems and it's always in my nature to learn and grow when it comes to various studies in order to be a more comprehensive citizen within the community.

It's predominantly Christian here, but there are also various Pagan and Magickal Communities. Regardless of affiliation, there are always some very hard-headed practitioners who - despite my best efforts not to intrude on their rituals - refuse to keep their nose out my my personal business. I'm not one to throw my weight around, but when push comes to shove, rest assured I never deal the first blow....but I make it a point to deal the last. It's a personal credo and probably born of my ancestral heritage and latent genetic memories. I know that sounds terribly arrogant, but after some of the things I've been through over the years, I am bound and determined not to let those nefarious sonsobitches the one up on me again if I can avoid it.

Classical music is indeed wonderful for relaxation, but when things like what I am dealing with at the moment begin to rear their nasty little heads in my direction....I confess to greater success with heavy techno-industrial music. Full volume. It brings me peace and helps drown out the pain.

Thanks for the heads up.

a reply to: GodEmperor

I understand the concept of Individual Divinity - we are all Divine Aspects of the Great Mystery. However, there are still parts of the Cosmic Body at war with itself, and I'm not about to lay down while these cancerous beings try to overtake my mind and body for their petty power plays. They are still deluded in their quest for Ultimate Dominion. Until they learn to live and let live, and leave me the hell alone in their personal crusades, I'll continue to give them a fight to remember throughout the ages.

Sick sad world, but such are the manner of the cards that have been dealt in my direction.

Thank you for your insight and concerns.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Don't think of it as individual divinity, it's more divinity separated from itself. The one's seeking dominion over others are merely aspects of yourself. Know that you command those spirits.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I will meditate on this and attempt to turn this personal war inward and see if I can find a peaceful compromise. Although I still can't shake the feeling that after a lifetime of walking this path on several levels, I'm eventually going to discover it is an external agency. I only hope they are as willing to live and let live as I am. However, based on years of prior experience, I highly doubt they are willing to lay down arms...after all, they have never been known to hold their end of the bargain in the past.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The Key of Solomon
The Lesser Key of Solomon
Necronomicon

Here are links to these subjects. The website these originate from is a trove of interesting reads. The afore mentioned subjects also intrigue me but I haven't really dug too deep into them. Perhaps now is the time.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Banquo

Thank you immensely for these links.
They are much appreciated and I will tend to them as I am able.

Any hesitancy on my part is not borne of selfishness, but rather caution, for I have always sought to tread lightly in these matters....I am still somewhat ignorant of the refineries of these submissions. And my feral self is still somewhat unaccustomed to Orders of this Magnitude.

My prayers and petitions thus far have not yet appeased the Beast. Therefore, I remain hesitant on how to proceed...It seems whatever avenue I take, my submissions and heartfelt petitions are never good enough or else they fall upon deaf ears.

I cannot help but remain somewhat wary of such a Master.

Edit to Add:

For the time being, I'm just gonna chill out and try some of that nice aforementioned Classical Music....maybe it will lend some slumber to Those Who Have Come Before....after all, it is late in the evening and I'm sure The Elders would appreciate it.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed thus far.

edit on 12/17/14 by GENERAL EYES because: edit to add

top topics

join