It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should DEA release MJ to Indian Reservations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Do you think now that mj legal on reservations the dea should hand over there stash? It just seems like that would be the legal thing to do since technically the dea is breaking the law by having it in their possession. It is just a matter of time before the dea gets busted for possession. lol

I do believe that the thought of all of it being burnt is completly false and many of us can just imagine the size of current stashes. It just seems like such a waste for all that to go to waste. Hey goverment man it is almost christmas time.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

edit on 17-12-2014 by swanne because: ugh, never mind.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I predict we will see federal laws that makes mj legal to possess but illegal to grow outside of indian reservations.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Mj is legal on a reservations?
Link?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Seems to me that if it's their land and their "Sovereign Nation" it should be up to them and not the US Gov.

God forbid we actually make good on even that detail of the agreement we have with them.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
> some recent "developments" .....

DOJ Says Indian Tribes Can Grow and Sell Marijuana

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The reservations are techinacly the only legal place to have mj. I think if one searches they will find that the statutes that allows the gov. to stock pile mj is very flimsy or so i have been told. To my knowledge that is not much guidelines show for stockpiles to be destroyed but in many cases it has not happened for yrs. The logical benefical thing to do would be to put it all somewhere that laws now make it legal to have. of coarse i could be full of it and that is why it is in skunk works.

eta thanks for adding that link the poster asked for
i still dial up to get online these days and bandwidth is narrow

edit on 18-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Do you think now that mj legal on reservations the dea should hand over there stash?

No. It should be carefully vacuum sealed in non-reactive plastic bags where it can cure until it can be returned to qualified American citizens once it has been legalized nationally.

Better?

new topics

top topics

join