It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosperity experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: eeyipes

Give me some, eh

Okay your avatar and post brought much clarity to the situation.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It's an orange sapphire.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I see a penis in the middle.

And, some kind of T-Square or a mallet.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'll let you know the results later OP, but the immediate results were relaxation and clearer thoughts. Perhaps, it's just the result of taking time out to focus on one thing in a quiet setting?

link   
Are you sure it's not just a cherry ring pop?

link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oooooooooooooo, this is to promote prosperity not meat and balls

link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Could be!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I see a penis in the middle.

And, some kind of T-Square or a mallet.

I hope this is the first and only time I ever say this but I have had a really good stare and I just can't see a penis.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hi Cherry, here´s the site

swissreports.net...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

I have never replied to any of your threads before, but I must admit its nice having you around these parts. A refreshing change and you have a very nice attitude of wanting to help and empower others with your energy. How sweet.

The only kind of prosperity that would make any kind of difference to my life is prosperity in love and companionship. I dare not even hope for it because then I start getting upset at the remoteness and seeming impossibility of such a happening

You are I think ATS' answer to the mysterious gypsy Lady. Go strong QueenofWeird.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Well thanks. I do know about longing to have that special person in my life. Right now I am single and very content about it. Go figure

I do the Tarot, so just ask or pm me

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Is this lab created or the real deal? Because that could mean the difference between a $4 winning Powerball ticket or an $80 million ticket.

And I still think it tastes like cherry.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No clue, this is what they do:

GRS GemResearch Swisslab AG is a private independent gemological research laboratory specialized on the issuance of origin and authenticity reports on rubies, sapphires and emeralds as well as other important coloured gems including spinel, tourmalines, garnets and jade.

The research laboratory is highly equipped to identify today's advanced treatments. Regular trips to most important mines in the world are presented in documentaries and our own book series "Contributions to Gemology".

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I love how this thread is derailing

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have been alone for a very very long time. Been living like a hermit for the past 10 years. I am not all miserable about it consciously and on the surface, but isolation is taking its toll subconsciously and health wise. In my consciousness I withstand all the emotional pains, but darn where the spirit is willing the flesh is weak. My being cries out to me that it is not happy.

Don't stay alone for too long. It gets pretty tedious in the end.

I would politely make a request to ask what your Tarot interpretation is of what direction I could take to meet a kindred soul. I've done all that I can in terms of making the best kind of me I can.

I don't mind being totally honest and frank out in public in a forum like this. Being bipolar makes a huge difference to the opportunities and chances of connections with others. It is like I don't want to impose who I am on another. I sometimes think it is a good remedy for minds to seek like minds. A bipolar companion would have my appreciation and understanding and likewise. Being humorous, could you imagine the scenario of one partner being on a total manic high while the other is in a trough of despair? Talk about a million miles apart in terms of mood! Hah!

I will look a few more times at this beautiful stone with your energy manifested through it. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
All I see is a red blob after prolonged staring at that picture.

I'll never get that time back either. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

I have another thread also, with a quartz. Meant for healing.
Ok I'll do the tarot here as the thread is derailing anyways and I am fine with it

First step to find the one, is the sun. GET OUT and don't search to much in your pain and subconsciouncess. Make a conscious decision to meet people. Fire up your hobbies and interests. Be sunny :0

And get the right meds for you.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld
You won't get your time back anyways, unless you use that time machine thingy that doesn't work

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: skyblueworld
You won't get your time back anyways, unless you use that time machine thingy that doesn't work

A heads up next time would be nice, I'm now older since I last went on page 1 of this thread, it's precious time ya'know

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm lucky because I don't need medication. I have very good control of my being.

The professionals I work with are amazingly nice. They allow for the individual I am.

Thank you so much for your reading. "The Sun" is a good card and that makes me feel happy. What you say is very common sense and true.

I have a flight booked to Israel and was not gonna go because I am feeling so down about the situation. It is horrible to see the people there being dragged down and hardened by what is happening. The Sun is there for sure. I will reschedule my ticket for March and save the cash.

I wish I could communicate how it feels to be bipolar. It is not just the problem times. It is all the time. It makes for a certain kind of personality that meets with a great deal of misunderstanding.

For now I'll just say "Here comes the Sun" and thank you most sincerely.

Sorry for the thread derailing. Hope I have not added to that. We have discussed prosperity on one level. It is written in the gospel fragment purported to be from Mary Magdalene, "For where the mind is there is the treasure". My kind of prosperity is not that of money, but the experience of companionship.

Peace to you. As for the stone well I see that light hits one place and bounces off in a myriad of directions just by what is refracted by the small stone. May your energy do the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join