It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Furious Over Barack Obama's Secret Love Nest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

That was hilarious.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

crazy.
michelle is banging....
plus she is smart as hell and has a killer sense of humor

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Must be a matter of personal taste.

When she smiles she reminds me of Danny Trejo in dusk til dawn.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Is this the place where BHO goes to "play cards" with Reggie Love? a reply to: abe froman

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If this is true, the only part that would surprise me is if he is actually meeting WOMEN there! a reply to: abe froman

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Disgusting yes, but true all the same..... a reply to: blupblup

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sounds like a tabloid headline.

Who cares anyway? Unless of course he watches espn while he is there.....

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

"I find that extremely hard to believe... What proof do you have of that besides that book. You need some corroborating evidence."

Since you asked ...

hillbuzz.org...
IS BARACK OBAMA GAY?
(Just scroll down past the grey blocks - meaning much is redacted. "Hillbuzz" is out of Chicago, and was originally for Hillary - although they deny this now.)

"While the always-eloquent Michelle Antoinette Obama might deny it publicly, there’s clear evidence that Barack Obama is indeed homosexual…and is specifically what’s known in the black street slang as “being on the Down Low” or “being a cake boy”. The Obamas’ marriage is an elaborate sham concocted for their mutual benefit, where Michelle serves as Barack’s beard and in return she gets to enjoy a life of fabulous wealth and power she could only dream of growing up in Chicago and depending on Jesse Jackson for jobs and other favors."

(Most of what's redacted can be found here

rense.com...
OBAMA AND EMANUEL - MEMBERS OF THE SAME CHICAGO GAY BATH HOUSE

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
the love nest would explain where he was on the night of the Benghazi attack. The WH has never said where he was that night or what he was doing.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: abe froman

Why cheat when you got Michelle at home?

She is smoking hot and seems to have the brains to make a complete package..

To mess that up would be stupid in my books.

Michelle? um no. But nice try anyhows

hahaha it's believable story even without reading, as we know even the average looking JFK had Marilyn Monroe and goodness knows how many other women, right there at the WH.....

oh yah and then there's the gay bathouse thing...Larry Sinclair and such
edit on 16-12-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The source is not trustworthy however he does spend a lot of time at the Jefferson Hotel (the said love nest) according to trustworthy reports. here

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's hilarious watching the POTUS supporters here defend him by saying Michelle is hot and how dare the Globe and NE make up such horrid tripe.

I'm guessing the real truth though is the gay bathouse version. Maybe NE knows it can get away with this stuff as long as it covers up the real smut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

The source is not trustworthy however he does spend a lot of time at the Jefferson Hotel (the said love nest) according to trustworthy reports. here

hmmm maybe she just kicked him out of the house whenever he bans her mother's voodoo rituals. After all, Hanumanji and voodoo no mix good.
edit on 16-12-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I don't know why people find it so hard to believe that a sitting U.S. President keeps a separate apartment or suite in a nearby hotel for hanky-panky. JFK was a master at this:

www.cwporter.com...
JFK AND SEX
List of annotated facts, with sources named where possible.

(CAUTION: Very graphic and not for the faint-hearted.)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Once again a thread on ATS which is related to sex makes me ashamed to be a man.

Or perhaps that is the problem... most commenting are small boys.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Sounds like you're at a crossroads in life...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
I don't know why people find it so hard to believe that a sitting U.S. President keeps a separate apartment or suite in a nearby hotel for hanky-panky. JFK was a master at this:

www.cwporter.com...
JFK AND SEX
List of annotated facts, with sources named where possible.

(CAUTION: Very graphic and not for the faint-hearted.)

omg a Nazi spy during WWII? geesh I thought I've heard everything....

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The big problem with this article is that they claim he's using his love nest to bed women.

Obama is not into women, he's into men.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

"omg a Nazi spy during WWII? geesh I thought I've heard everything.... "

If you read the whole article, JFK was on so many drugs (legal and illegal) all the time, that it's a wonder he could function at all. And the Secret Service was constantly worried that any one among the hoards of women admitted to JFK's residence-du-jour could have been an assassin.

"hmmm maybe (Michelle) just kicked him out of the house whenever (Barack) bans her mother's voodoo rituals. After all, Hanumanji and voodoo no mix good."

That's one I've never heard before! If you weren't joking, care to elaborate?

(Personally, the relationship I'd love to see unraveled, is the one between Michelle and Mr. and Mrs. Eric Holder. I read one reference that Michelle and Eric had once dated, when both were single. And when Michelle had her "I won't go back to DC!" temper tantrum last January - refusing to return from Hawaii - she ended up staying at Oprah's Maui compound for a few weeks. Joining her (besides Oprah) for at least awhile, were Valerie Jarrett and Mrs. Eric Holder.)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Jackie o was hot, but jfk still cheated.
Michelle is very not hot, so why is she so special?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join