It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Furious Over Barack Obama's Secret Love Nest

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Just saw this in my Yahoo news feed, though I believe it originated with The Epoch Times, I haven't seen it yet on mainstream media but , I haven't turned on FOX news yet today.

If this turns out to be true I wonder if his ratings will soar like Clinton's did.

I'm not saying this is %100 true but if it was I wouldn't be terribly surprised, not because he's a Democrat but because he's a man.

For your perusal and entertainment: Link to the stink

ETA: Seems as the original source is The National Enquirer though they have certainly had a few lapses in credibility they are the ones that busted John Edwards.
edit on 16-12-2014 by abe froman because: That whole ETA part.

edit on 16-12-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have no idea if this is true. but take a good look at Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama. who could blame either one of their husbands for finding a woman somewhere else? yuck..lol

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Hard to believe he would take time out of his busy golf schedule to get all that nasty on.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There's more than one way to get in 18 holes.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
My guess is that it's not on MSM because The Epoch Times' source is the National Enquirer...

I don't think the NI has ever had a credible fact based headline.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
"It's Good To Be The King"!

I hadn't heard about this before...but, actually, am not surprised.
He's essentially been screwing the American people 'en mass' for six years. I guess, now, he's choosing to screw them one at a time.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I say Hoax and fabrication...moving on.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
My guess is that it's not on MSM because The Epoch Times' source is the National Enquirer...

Quite so. It is just gossip mongering, slander and very below the belt.

I am sure if there was any truth to these delusional claims then the republicans would have seized on it in the full view of the public as a political pot of gold at the end of the rainbow with what happened to Bill Clinton. Damn, that was thrown in our faces for months.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Actually they have had a couple such as " John Edwards Secret Mistress" "Bill Clinton Sex Scandal" and " Aliens Abduct Implanted Hybrid Fetus" ... wait,what?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I have no idea if this is true. but take a good look at Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama. who could blame either one of their husbands for finding a woman somewhere else? yuck..lol

What a disgusting comment...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I was going to say that they probably came close with their Alien Abduction stories...

Didn't know they outed Clinton, that's a good one I guess.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

“The ‘commander-in-cheat,’ as he’s known at the place, comes and goes so frequently that some hotel staffers call the door he uses the ‘Barack entrance,'” one source claimed.

Sounds a little over the top... The Barack Entrance, c'mon..

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

LMFAO!!! I just about spit my coffee out on that one Abe!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Now where is that knee slap emoticon when ya need it?!?!)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If this was even remotely true there'd be so much noise from the GOP you woundnt hear yourself , absolute garbage

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot
'Barack Entrance'? This is confusing.
Is this supposed to mean that Obama likes to take his mistresses in the 'Barack Door'?
edit on 16-12-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I saw this too, and had to laugh. The "truth" is so much stranger!

The real Barack Obama was gay/bi, or on the "down low" as they say in the black community:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1418749738&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=%22Sex%2 C+Cocaine+and+Murder%22+by+Larry
BARACK OBAMA & LARRY SINCLAIR: COCAINE, SEX, LIES AND MURDER

But the real Barack Obama, I believe, was assassinated in July 2012. And the closest body double was brought over from Jakarta. He's 15 years younger, right-handed - contrary to the real Barack who was left-handed - and had no brain surgery scars like the real Barack. He's also hetero, and was a former "photographer for a teen magazine," so he's naturally drawn to pretty ladies.

Michelle and key others hid the real Barack's body for a year, so there would be no chance of Biden legally taking over the Oval Office. (Killary didn't like that prospect either, since that could give Biden a leg-up for the Dem. nomination in 2016.) Still ... all the foreign Heads of State knew what the American public couldn't accept, and insisted on speaking with "only Biden" when they visited Wash. DC.

So Michelle's jealous tantrums must only be for show, since she's had a many-year Secret Service white lover, after her first dalliance with a white mechanic from the local Jiffy Lube. Or else the leaked story just made her look more out-of-it than usual. (How twisted can you be to keep up the charade of a First Couple, with a body double while your dead husband is mummifying somewhere in cold storage?)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Why cheat when you got Michelle at home?

She is smoking hot and seems to have the brains to make a complete package..

To mess that up would be stupid in my books.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I find that extremely hard to believe...

What proof do you have of that besides that book. You need some corroborating evidence.
edit on 451214p24516 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

Brotha gotta get his freak on.

Michelle isn't hot btw.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

Why cheat when you got Michelle at home?

She is smoking hot and seems to have the brains to make a complete package..

To mess that up would be stupid in my books.

i agree.
i think this story is BS.

i dont believe it cause of the source.
this would be huge, national, front page of every paper/web site news if it were true

and i have been meaning to tell you OP, i love the use name you sausage king of chicago you

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join