It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold war officially restarted in congress. In one second, with no debate.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Hate to burst your bubble but a large percentage of Americans are related to royalty. European blood lines of course run deep in the US. Most everyone can trace back there lineage to some version of royalty. That's why genology became big business and companies even sell you family crests with your name. I myself can trace my family back to Charlamagne so guess I should run for president.

PS no one ever seems to be related to the town idiot odd don't you think
edit on 12/20/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Wolfenz

Hate to burst your bubble but a large percentage of Americans are related to royalty. European blood lines of course run deep in the US. Most everyone can trace back there lineage to some version of royalty. That's why genology became big business and companies even sell you family crests with your name. I myself can trace my family back to Charlamagne so guess I should run for president.

PS no one ever seems to be related to the town idiot odd don't you think

LOL.. Burst My Bubble ahh not So Much..You have to be in the BIG Club of Elite Ruling Down the Line a Family Tradition Business.. Kind of thing .. to be Accepted ..and not Tarnishing ( Messing UP ) your Reputation and being Kicked out of the Club.. that's what I'm getting at .. all Clarks are Related to Another in Some Shape or Form ,,, Its Just How Long your in the Club in the Tree Line.. and Mine Had Many...In the Direct Line of MY Pedigree Hell in last Century This American Government Try to Kill or DID KILL an Elite Club Member Family as One was Already Tarnished (TED) Thats the Kennedy's ... 2 in One Decade almost 3

Just Like All Royals in Every Major Country of Europe can Trace them Selves Directly to Queen Victoria

its all how your family stays in the club..

<< 8  9  10   >>

join